剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
He fully tackled the guy.
他完全解决了那个家伙
OK, so what you're saying
你是说
is you brought him to a knife fight?
你让他去空手和对方刀战
No, no, no, Tia was the star of the show. Really, she...
不不 缇娅开始的 真的 她
So, you brought a Tia to a knife fight?
那就是你让缇娅去对抗衡拿刀的凶手
The gun was recovered from the garbage can.
在垃圾桶里找到了那把枪
Thank you, Toby, as you predicted.
谢谢你 托比 跟你预计的一样
It was a black-market piece;
那是一把黑市买♥♥来的枪
the serial numbers were ground off,
序列号♥已经被磨掉了
but a partial print on a chambered bullet matches Levinson's.
但一颗上膛子弹上的部分指纹与莱文森相符
What's going on with Barret?
巴里特怎么样了
Well, Levinson's accounts have been frozen,
莱文森的账户已经被冻结
his assets have been seized.
他的资产也被查封
As he falls, so goes the whole house of cards.
他一倒下 整个纸牌搭成的屋子也崩塌了
Barret's empire will tumble.
巴里特的帝国也完了
Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow.
如果他有个更好的同伴就不会这样了
A shame.
一种耻辱
And, uh, guys. Good job.
伙计们 干得好
You keeping vigil?
你一直在这边守着
Relief is on the way.
马上就结束了
Her parents have just landed from Shanghai.
她的父母刚从上海飞过来
How is she? Well, the surgeon says,
她怎么样了 医生说
with intensive therapy, she should recover.
只要强化治疗 她会好起来的
That's great. Yeah.
这很好 是啊
It'll be a long road,
那会是一条很长的路
but if anyone can do it, she can.
但如果有人能做到的话 那就是她了
She's a fighter.
她是一个斗士
She heard me.
她听到我说话了
You feel better? Yeah. Much better, thank you.
你觉得好些了吗 好多了 谢谢
Good.
那就好
Um, so, Toby, this is kinda weird,
托比 这有点儿奇怪
but, um, you said, when you were talking Levinson down,
但是 你说 当你劝服莱文森时
you said something about the gun.
你说到了那把枪
Yeah. What's weird about that?
是的 有什么奇怪的
You knew it was in the garbage.
你知道它在垃圾桶里
Yeah, I know the area.
是啊 我熟悉那一片
It just seemed like the most logical place
垃圾桶像是他会弃枪的
he'd have dumped the gun.
最合逻辑的地方
So you're saying you bluffed? I bluffed.
你是说你在虚张声势 是啊
That accurately? I'm that good.
这么准确 我就是这么棒
So, what do you really do for the IIB?
那你究竟在为联合调查局做什么呢
Just bluff?
只是虚张声势
Or do you really read faces?
还是说你真的会解读脸部表情
Can you tell me what I'm thinking right now?
告诉我我现在在想什么
You want a coffee-- black, two sugars.
你想要一杯咖啡 黑咖啡 两勺糖
Not even close. I was thinking that my boyfriend
差太远了 我在想我的男友
is gonna take me out for a really nice dinner tonight.
今晚要带我去吃一顿可口的晚餐
See? I'm not that talented. Oh, no.
看到了吧 我没那么厉害 显然是
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表