剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
that's well past when Sarah was killed.
那正是萨拉被害的时间
It's a crowded spot. Tough to know who gets there when.
酒吧里人很多 谁说得清是什么时候到的
This was taken outside Sarah's place
这照片是在萨拉死后不久
shortly after her time of death.
在她家外面抓拍到的
We also found rope in your SUV.
我们还在你车上找到了绳子
Is that a crime?
这也算犯罪吗
Yeah, if it's used to string up her body.
只要你用它来吊死萨拉就算凶器
We search your place
我们搜查了你的住处
and find the leather necklace that was used
发现了皮革项圈 你用它杀了萨拉
to kill her, it's all gonna be over for you.
这些足够定你的罪
I didn't kill Kelly. Or Sarah, or whatever her name was.
我没杀凯莉或者萨拉 不管她叫什么
When you're on the stand,
当你站在被告席上时
I would try to rein in that temper just a little bit.
我会让你的脾气收敛一些的
Listen, I'm pissed.
听着 我真的很愤怒
She didn't tell me her real name
她一直连名字都不告诉我
or anything about her company. And now this.
还有她的公♥司♥ 现在我又成了凶手
I thought you two were just seeing each other?
我以为你们俩就是随便玩玩
I thought it wasn't serious?
不是认真的
I wanted more. But she didn't.
我是认真的 但是她不想
That's not it. So then what happened?
不是那回事 那接着发生了什么
It's a fire! It's a fire! Shh! It's okay... It's okay.
着火了 没事的...没着火
Get out! Get out!
滚 滚
She woke up screaming about some fire.
她突然惊醒然后大声喊叫着着火了
I told her it didn't matter what it was,
我告诉她不管发生了什么
I wanted to hear about it.
我都要知道到底怎么回事
I'd be there for her. And?
我会支持她 然后
She told me she was seeing someone else.
她说她和别人也有一腿
Wonderful. OK, let's go through it again.
棒极了 好吧 我们重新过一遍
I understand you have Sarah Wembley's killer in custody.
我知道杀害莎拉·温布利的凶手被拘留了
I understand that there's a reason to hurry to that conclusion.
我也知道有人等着快点结案
I assume you're referring to the red-light photo of
我才你们用闯红灯摄像头拍到的照片
Johnny leaving the crime scene.
能够认定约翰尼离开了犯罪现场
Alvin,
阿尔文
I'd appreciate it if you brought charges
如果你们能尽最快的速度起诉威立德先生
against Mr. Willard as quickly as possible.
我会非常感激
I can only respond to the facts of the case.
我们以事实为依据
So, when you find the murder weapon in his possession,
所以当你们在他那里找到凶器后
I trust you'll... you'll act accordingly.
我相信你会...采取相应的行动
When or if.
如果真是凶器的话
Come on,
其实吧
we both know that Johnny Willard's prosecution
我们都知道一旦强尼·威立德被起诉
will serve certain developers with interests in the area.
受益的是那个街区的开♥发♥商
This bar will close
那间酒吧会被关闭
and some careers will be made along the way.
然后沿街会开一些新的买♥♥卖♥♥
That is a dangerous assumption.
这可是个大胆的臆想
I expect to see charges laid.
我期望看到起诉得以成行
We will prosecute Johnny to the fullest extent of the law.
我们当然会在法律范围内严惩约翰尼
If he's guilty.
前提是他有罪
Sarah was killed at 10.
萨拉10点钟被害
You were seen in her neighbourhood
她的邻居11点15看到你
at 11:15 and then you showed up at the bar at 12.
然后你12点到酒吧
That would have given you plenty of time. I didn't kill her.
你的作案时间很充足 我没杀她
You said she screamed about a fire--
你说她尖叫着喊着火了
did she ever talk about what her ink meant?
她和你说起过纹身的寓意吗
No. I told you she was private.
没有 我告诉过你她很看重隐私
Snake stands for negativity,
蛇代表着消极
the tiger courage. Maybe Sarah finally got the courage
老虎意味着勇气 也许她最终鼓起勇气
to get rid of you?
摆脱你
That doesn't mean I killed her.
那不表示是我杀了她
Then why did you show up at her apartment?
既然如此你为什么出现在她的公♥寓♥
We've got a witness who puts you in the lobby.
我们有目击证人看到你在大堂
The best play is the truth here, Johnny.
你最好和我们说实话 约翰尼
I wanted to talk things out,
我想找她摊牌
but I lost my nerve to buzz her.
但是我却忽然没有勇气面对她了
So you never actually were inside her apartment?
所以你实际并没有进她家
I was downstairs when he killed her.
他杀她的时候我就在楼下
If I would have buzzed her, she might be alive.
假如我见到她 她可能就不会死
What did you get from Johnny?
你从约翰尼那儿问出什么了吗
Well, he admits that he was at her building last night
他承认昨晚去过她的公♥寓♥大楼
but says that he didn't actually buzz up to her apartment.
但说自己并没有进她家
Well, let's see if Sarah's DNA
那就看看他的越野车上
shows up in his SUV,
有没有萨拉的DNA
and if the rope matches.
还有绳子是否匹配
Maybe Sarah's stalker showed up last night?
也许跟踪萨拉的人昨晚出现了
Hey, I think I got something.
我可能有发现了
I checked out the deal memo and corporate structure.
我查了那份交易备案和公♥司♥结构
Sarah had a controlling interest in the company,
萨拉本来拥有公♥司♥的大部分股权
but now all her shares are sold to Jen.
但如今她的股份都卖♥♥给了珍
Sarah didn't want to sell.
萨拉本来不想卖♥♥的
She didn't get a chance to sign the deal memo.
她没有机会在交易备案上签名了
Or maybe she wouldn't.
或者她本来就不愿意
Taking control over a company this large,
要接掌一家这么大的公♥司♥
that would definitely be motive.
可是非常充分的杀人动机
But Johnny's our prime suspect
但是在找到凶器之前
while we try to recover the murder weapon.
约翰尼是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
Okay, well, we'll go talk to her first thing in the morning,
好吧 明早第一件事就是去找她谈话
because as you always say...
因为就像你常说的
Follow the money.
跟着钱走
Breakfast for dinner?
拿早餐当晚餐吃
You don't mind, do you? Nah.
你不介意的 是吧 不介意
I didn't have time to buy groceries
我没时间去买♥♥吃的
and there's a shocking lack of cereal-delivery places
而且市里外送谷物食品的地方
in this town.
少之又少
At least you saved some for me. Thank you.
至少你还留了一些给我 谢啦
Yeah, all you had left
是啊 你这儿只有
was this cranberry-flaxseed stuff that Tia left here.
缇娅留下来的蔓越莓-亚麻籽之类的食品
It's totally for girls. It's good stuff.
完全是给女孩吃的 这是好东西
Speaking of your lady friend, she's pretty cool.
说到你这位女性朋友 她可真有本事
"Tia Tremblay nominated for a National Newspaper Award."
"缇娅·特伦布雷获国家报刊奖提名"
She's a good writer. She deserves it.
她写文章是把好手 她实至名归
What's the matter? You're not that happy with it?
怎么了 她被提名你不开心
No, I am, I'm just, you know,
不 我 我只是
wondering when she's gonna start digging into my story.
在想她什么时候会开始调查我
Oh, you think it might be time to reveal the Logan secret?
你觉得是时候透露洛根的秘密了
No. It's been the death of every relationship
不是 每说一次这个秘密我的感情
I've ever had.
就会告一段落
Present company excluded.
目前的除外
Well, you care about her, right?
你在乎她 不是吗
Yeah.
当然
You trust her?
你信任她吗
Yeah.
当然
Then it might be time to say,
那么可能是时候说
Honey, I'm a telepath.
亲爱的 我是一个读心人
Can you pass the milk?
能把牛奶递给我吗
I don't know, I mean--
我不知道 我的意思是
Can you actually pass the milk, please?
说真的你能把牛奶递给我吗 麻烦了
It's rude to reach across. Thank you.
伸手去拿很粗鲁 谢谢
At this point, why would I tell her?
我怎么现在才告诉她
It's been so long.
已经过去这么久了
Belated truth.
迟来的真♥相♥
I mean, when your worlds collide,
我是说 当你的生活有所冲突
how do you brace for impact?
你要如何抵御冲击
Better men than us have failed to answer that.
比我们出色的人都无法回答这个问题
But they've probably phrased it better.
但他们八成说的比你动听
Hey, you're gettin' some sage advice
嘿 你可是只用一碗廉价的麦片
for the low price of a bowl of cereal.
就换取了不少金玉良言啊
You serious?
你真要这么绝
Okay, all-day breakfast on me. Come on.
好吧 我请你吃英式早餐 来吧
I'll take you to a place
我要带你去一个地方
where the grease fills every nook and cranny in your mouth.
他们家的牛油会充斥你口中的每一个角落
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表