剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The Tedeschi murder trial?
特德斯基的谋杀审讯吗
You don't think it's weird that a man so calculating
一个老谋深算的男人这么粗心地杀人
would shoot someone so carelessly?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Prosecutor Ellis seems to think he did.
艾莉丝检察官觉得是他干的
Oh, Ellis.
艾莉丝
She hasn't broken bread with mob bosses that I have.
她还没和我认识的黑帮老大打过交道
Word on the street is
传言说
that Tedeschi had no beef with Valentine.
特德斯基和瓦伦丁毫无过节
He loved him like a brother.
他把他视作亲兄弟
Well, it is kinda hard to
那的确是很难解释
see why he'd kill somebody he loved so much.
为什么他会朝关系这么好的人下杀手
But?
不过
But that's not our case, you know?
不过那不是我们的案子
It's not the case we're working on.
不是我们在调查的案子
You don't know that for sure.
你也没法肯定
It's probably work.
可能是工作
Yeah, it's Michelle. What? Tia, I got--
是米歇尔 怎么 缇娅 我...
Hey, Michelle.
米歇尔
I'm at the hospital.
我在医院
Deluca's awake now. He can talk.
德鲁克醒了 能说话了
Do you want to meet me here?
你来这边和我会和吗
Yeah. I will be there in twenty.
好 我二十分钟内到
OK, great.
好
Hey. Where are you going? Home.
你去哪里 回家
Home? Why? Because I don't
回家 为什么 因为我觉得
think you're comfortable having me stay over.
你不希望我在这里过夜
Oh, no, no, I apologize, OK? What you heard me say to Oz,
不 不 我道歉 我对奥兹说的话
that's... that's complicated, all right?
那些话...说来话长了
I just have a lot of bad luck with relationships.
我之前的恋爱都有些不走运
But not to say I'm gonna have bad luck with you.
但我不是说和你一起不走运
It's OK. You know what?
没关系的
Sometimes things can move too fast,
有时事物瞬息万变
so let's just keep it casual.
我们顺其自然就好
Ok.
好
Don't want your friends to get the wrong idea.
我不想让你的朋友误会什么
Nothing here, sir.
没有发现 长官
I want these seats out of here. Pop the trunk.
把这些座椅都拿出来 打开后备箱
Anything?
有发现吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
So, Dev and I pored over the police detail.
戴夫和我仔细调查了警卫
Nothing. They're good.
毫无发现 他们都没问题
Anything from Burrows?
布鲁斯那有进展吗
Yeah, he's working with forensics right now.
他正和检查官们一起
They recovered Ling's vehicle,
他们找到了林的车
searched it for evidence, but nothing. Ling's good.
找证据 但一无所获 林很厉害
You OK? You seem distracted. Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 好像有心事啊 没事
Let's talk to Deluca.
我们去和德鲁克谈谈
Dino?
迪诺
Hi. We were here earlier.
我们之前来过了
You may not remember us. No, I don't.
可能你不记得了 不记得了
We wanted to show you the shooter.
我们想让你看看狙击手的样子
That's him? That's the guy Tedeschi hired to shoot me?
特德斯基雇来杀我的就是他吗
Well, we haven't been able to prove that
我们目前还没能证实
Tedeschi was the one who hired him.
是特德斯基雇的他
Then who the hell did?
那到底是谁
We're not sure. We're hoping that
我们不知道 但愿你能
you can help us with this. You were inside the operation.
帮我们找出凶手 毕竟你是黑帮的一员
I handled some of the money. I never hurt anyone.
我只管钱 我没伤害过谁
I never saw anyone get hurt till that night.
那晚之前也没见到有人受伤
Tell us what you saw the night of the shooting,
告诉我们枪击那晚你看到了什么
October 11th. What did you see?
10月11日 你看见了什么
Why do you want to know?
为什么问这些
Why do you want to know? Just stay with me on this.
为什么问这些 配合我一下
It might have some relevance to what's happened to you here.
可能和你被狙击的案子有关
What did you see, Dino?
你看到了什么 迪诺
Just like I said in the report.
我之前已经说了
I was in the parking lot. Ade was in the alley smoking,
我当时在停车场 阿德在巷子里抽烟
and Frank came out of the shadows.
法兰克从暗处走出来
Did you see his face? Of course I saw his face.
你看见他的脸了吗 当然看见了
He raised the gun. Pow. Ade went down.
他举起枪 "砰"一声 阿德倒地
So, he was moving quickly.
就是说 他跑得很快
No. Tedeschi limps.
不 特德斯基有点瘸
Can we talk for a minute? Yeah.
我能跟你说两句吗 好
Why are you asking about a limp?
你为什么要问一个瘸子的事
The shooter ran from the alleyway. No impediment.
枪手从巷子逃走 毫无障碍
OK, if you're right, then Tedeschi didn't kill Valentine.
真是这样 就不是特德斯基杀了瓦伦丁
And the prosecution's case is a house of cards.
那么检察院的案子就完全错了
What's your status, Burrows?
你还好吗 布鲁斯
I haven't been shot at yet, so today's a good day.
我还没被枪杀 所以今天很美好
Where are we at with Ling? He's gone to ground.
林的调查如何了 他潜伏起来了
Deluca's getting transferred to the courthouse in a few hours.
德鲁克几个小时后会转移至法♥院♥
Ling will make his move then.
林会有所行动
I'll be there waiting with a SWAT team and a smile.
我会带着反恐特警守株待兔 笑脸相迎
Michelle?
米歇尔
Yeah. My office.
在呢 来我办公室一下
Walk me through this. Well, the police want Tedeschi
跟我说下经过 警方想以谋杀罪
for the murder, but they can't make it stick.
逮捕特德斯基 但他们证据不足
Right, so they bring in everyone associated
所以他们传讯了每一个和那组织有关的人
with the organization, including Deluca, and they sweat him.
包括德鲁克 对他严加审讯
And they find evidence of money laundering.
然后发现了他洗钱的证据
They use that as leverage, plea him out,
继而以此为由要挟德鲁克
and put Deluca
只要他供出特德斯基
in witness protection as long as he gives them Tedeschi.
就把他当污点证人保护起来
So what's the problem? Deluca lied.
那问题出在哪 德鲁克撒了谎
He said he saw a man running from the scene,
他说当时他看到有人逃跑
but Tedeschi limps.
但其实特德斯基是个瘸子
You're sure?
你确定
Yeah, we checked his medical records.
我们查了他的医疗档案
He's got severe nerve damage in his left leg.
他左腿有严重的神经损伤
There's no way he could've ran.
所以他根本不能跑
Because if I go to the Crown Prosecutor to tell her
如果没有证据 我怎么去和皇家检察官
that her star witness is lying, I'm gonna need proof.
说她的重要证人做了伪证
We'll get you proof.
证据我们找
I don't understand why Deluca makes that move.
我不明白德鲁克为什么出此下策
Why does he pin murder on his boss?
为什么栽赃给自己老板
Just to skate on the money laundering charge?
就因为害怕被指控洗钱
Maybe he's making his move
也许他这么做
within the organization.
是受那个组织指使
Or maybe someone got to him-- an over-zealous cop.
或者某位过于热心的警♥察♥逼他就范
Someone from the Crown Prosecutor's office...
这人可能在皇家检查官办公室
Those are serious accusations. I know.
这话可不是闹着玩的 我懂
I'm just saying I think we need to reopen up the case.
我是说我们应该重新调查这个案子
Three hours before the trial?
庭审前三个小时重新调查
You do know what you're saying? Yes,
你知道你在说什么嘛 是的
I do. And I know it's not the smart career move,
我知道 我也知道这样可能丢了饭碗
but I think we have to do the right thing here.
但我更知道我们应该为所应为
That's if you think that clearing Tedeschi's name
前提是你知道为特德斯基
is the right thing to do.
洗刷罪名是正确的
That's not our decision to make.
这事不是我们能决定的
The question before us is this:
摆在眼前的问题是
if Tedeschi isn't the shooter, then who is?
如果特德斯基不是凶手 那会是谁
Find me the answer to that question. Quickly.
找出答案 越快越好
OK, let's go back to the basics here.
好吧 让我们重新理下思路
Who was there the night of the murder
案发当晚谁在现场
and who had the motive?
这些人当中谁有动机
Well, I think Tedeschi's off the table.
我觉得特德斯基可以排除了
And so is Deluca.
那德鲁克也可以排除了
Ellis said Elio had a lot of ambition.
艾莉丝说过艾里奥野心勃勃
A lots of people do,
有野心的人很多
but that doesn't make them automatically murderers.
但不能就此认定他们就是凶手
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表