剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Look, he wants to meet me tomorrow morning.
他打算明早八点和我见面
Ok, good. Maybe I will make some introductions.
很好 我得给你准备点背景材料
We'll have you under surveillance.
我们会时刻监控你
Dev is flooding the net with phoney rap sheets,
戴夫正在把假的警局档案放到各个网上
monk shots, social media profiles....
视频 社交媒体的资料之类的
Oh, that's hardcore.
真是做得太真了
Well, they're pros. They're gonna do their homework.
他们是专业的 会做很多调查
All right, I'll see you tomorrow morning.
好吧 明早见
Not if I'm any good at my job.
但愿我能搞得定
God, it's cold.
天呐 真冷
Cold? I hate it, man.
冷吗 我最怕冷了
So, who are we meeting?
我们要见谁
I told you a hundred times, I can't tell you his name.
我说了一百遍了 不能告诉你他的名字
All right. When is this guy gonna show up?
好吧 他什么时候来
Why? You in a hurry?
怎么了 你很急吗
I get impatient.
我没什么耐心
Toby. Yeah?
托比 怎么了
We're not calling the shots with this guy.
是我们有求于他
OK? Yeah.
明白吗 明白
All units stand by.
所有单位待命
If Logan adjusts his watch, we move.
只要洛根调手表 我们就行动
OK, we have a visitor.
有人来了
There he is.
他来了
What's up, man? This your boy?
怎么了 就是他吗
Yeah. Toby.
没错 托比
What's your name?
你叫什么
You find out if you pass.
通过了再告诉你
Get in the car. Where am I going?
上车 去哪
Len'll tell you when you get there.
莱会告诉你的
You got a minute to get there and back.
你有一分钟时间往返
Yeah. If I don't?
好 要是没办到呢
Then you keep driving,
那你就继续开车
pray our paths never cross again.
祈祷别再碰到我
Cool.
赞
Do you think I'm joking? No.
你以为我在开玩笑吗 不是
It's OK. We got this. We got this. Let's go.
没事 我们能搞定 能搞定 走吧
Clock's ticking.
倒计时开始
He's on the move. Do we pursue?
他开走了 我们追吗
He didn't signal. It could be a test.
他没给暗号♥ 可能是在考验他
Dev, do you have him? Yes.
戴夫 能追踪到他吗 能
His GPS shows that he went left on Unwin.
定位到他在乌文路口左转了
Dude is really moving.
这家伙开得挺远
He's heading south on Cherry Street.
他在樱桃街上朝南开
If he keeps going, it's just gonna be a dead end.
他一直开的话 前面就没路了
He just did a 180. Looks like he's headed back.
他刚刚调头了 看来是要往回开
Go, Toby!
冲啊 托比
I bet he's enjoying this.
他肯定飙得很开心
Woooo-hoo! That was good!
真爽啊
So, how'd I do?
我开得怎样
A minute five. Not bad.
一分零五秒 还不赖
That was really good. That was really good.
是非常好 非常好
You did good, Len.
你干得好 莱
Burke.
我叫伯克
Cool. So, Len says there's a job coming up?
莱说马上有任务了
Plans are being made, yeah.
是的 正在计划
How many guys are on the crew? Whoa, easy on the questions.
一共有多少人 别问这种问题
I just want to know how many ways we're splitting it.
我只是想知道钱要分多少份
You'll know what you need to know.
你需知的都会告诉你
It's OK, man. Burke, he's cool.
没事的 伯克 他没恶意
Gun. He's got a gun.
枪 他有枪
Careful, Toby.
小心点 托比
Do we move in?
我们要行动吗
Stand by. He didn't signal.
待命 他没打暗号♥
You keep your mouth shut till you hear from us.
我们来找你之前最好闭紧嘴巴
Just worry about following directions.
听指令就好 其他的不用担心
Half's yours. We split the rest!
你拿一半 剩下的我们分
In, out, gone.
速战速决
You did good. Toby!
干得不错 托比
I'll call you later. Yeah, man.
再打给你 好的
He's in.
他混进去了
Are you excited for your first night
第一天入住超棒的安全屋
in our awesome safe house?
有没有很兴奋
Yeah, the one with no hot water and the rat infestation?
你说没热水还有老鼠的那间吗
Well, now that Burke has seen you,
伯克已经见过你了
we can't really take any chances.
我们绝对不能冒险
I'm pretty pumped to stay there.
我住那儿还挺兴奋的
So, keys are next to the cauliflower
钥匙在花菜旁边
Thank you. What's going on with Burke?
多谢 伯克那里查出什么了吗
He is a criminal shape-shifter,
他是个变化多端的罪犯
and extremely unpredictable.
极其不可预测
He's been linked to numerous crimes.
很多案子都跟他有关
You know, you made him kind of jumpy yesterday.
昨天你令他有些不安
Yeah, I was trying to get as much as I could.
是的 我想尽量使他紧张些
Well, you almost got yourself shot.
你差点让自己被枪杀了
Yeah, I though he might pounce when he reached for his gun.
他伸手摸枪时 我以为他会突袭我
Well, I thought about it, but you know, you had to do your job.
我也以为 不过你得完成任务
What about you? Did you get anything?
你呢 你读到了什么吗
I think someone's working behind the scenes.
我觉得有人在背后操控
I couldn't get an ID, but...
无法判断身份 但
I think something's being planned.
我觉得有计划正在酝酿
I saw a heavily guarded door.
我看到一扇重兵把守的大门
OK, well, keep digging.
好的 继续试试
We have 24 hours until Klein pulls the plug.
还有24小时克莱因就会叫停行动
If you can get anything on the next target, great.
要是你能读到下一个目标最好不过
If not, we'll bring Burke in.
如果读不到 我们回抓伯克进来
I'm sure his gun will match the ones he used on the victim.
我相信他的枪会跟射杀被害者的枪相吻合
And Len?
那莱呢
Well, if he turns witness,
如果他愿意作证的话
they might go easy on him.
他们或许会放他一马
What about this mystery man?
那这个神秘人怎么办
The one sending out fake cops to terrorize the public.
那个派假警♥察♥引起恐慌的神秘人
If you can get anything on him, we'll bring him in as well.
如果你能读到他的话 也会去抓他
Cool. You got a dollar?
很好 你有一块钱吗
I would, uh, really like to buy this apple.
我很想买♥♥这个苹果
Hey, Oz.
奥兹
You got the bag? Yeah, yeah.
你带了包来吗 带了
Nice. Here ya go.
很好 给你
Appreciate it. I gotta jet though, man.
感谢 我得先走了
Hey, hey, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等会儿
You call me up,
你打电♥话♥给我
you have me meet you here with an overnight bag, with a t-shirt, underwear, toiletries.
叫我打包T恤 内衣和洗漱品来这见你
You're not gonna tell me what's going on?
却不告诉发生什么事了吗
Dude, I can't tell you what's up right now.
老兄 我现在不能告诉你
Aren't you supposed to be meeting Tia and all her friends tonight?
你今晚不是应该去见缇娅和她朋友吗
It's been postponed, all right.
那被推迟了
Look, I'm on the clock right now, OK?
我现在在执行任务
I can't really be seen with people I know.
我不能和熟人见面
Are you on a stakeout right now?
你在执行监视任务吗
Like an undercover thing? Is that what's happening?
像卧底行动 是这样吗
If I was undercover,
如果我是在当卧底
do you think I'd be talking about it right now?
你觉得我现在能跟你说吗
Does that mean you are undercover
所以意思是你的确在卧底
'cause we're not talking about it?
因为我们不在谈论这事
Is that the code?
是这种暗号♥吗
OK, right now my life kinda depends on
我的小命现在取决于
convincing some guys that I'm not really who I am.
让某人相信我的假身份
You get that? OK, OK.
懂了吗 好吧
I'm glad that Enjoy the game.
很高兴 好好看比赛
Yeah, sure, be careful. See you buddy. Cool.
好的 小心点 回头见 酷
Hey! Look who it is.
看看这是谁啊
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表