剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Well, of course. Great! How about now?
当然可以 现在如何
Well, I'd love to, but right now I have some investors waiting.
我很乐意 但现在有些投资商在等我
But please promise me you'll schedule an appointment
但你可以先和我的私人秘书
with my personal assistant, hmm?
预约一下时间
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Enjoy the drinks. Cheers.
喝得开心 谢谢
I guess he's not in the mood to talk.
我看他根本没打算说
He sure lays on the charm, doesn't he?
他是来展现魅力的
The decor, the atmosphere...
这里的装饰 气氛...
It's too good to be true.
好得难以置信
Thank you for that.
谢谢
Now you can leave the investigating up to IIB.
现在你可以把调查交给联调局了
This is my job.
这是我的工作
Victoria knew something, and now she's in a coma.
维多利亚知道些什么 现在她昏迷了
I'm not buying Prince Charming's act one bit.
我不是来看白马王子耍帅的
He's not the only one with a motive, Tia.
他不是唯一有动机的人 缇娅
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Why didn't you tell me that Victoria and Donovan
你为什么不告诉我维多利亚和多诺万
were having an affair? Donovan, her editor?
有私情 多诺万 她的编辑
Yeah. 'Cause I had no idea.
没错 因为我不知道
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought.
我想我并没有想象中那么了解她
There ya go. Come on, Will! There ya go! There ya go!
去那边 威尔 那边 那边
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
OK. Thank you.
好 谢谢
So, a jogger found the body this morning.
一个晨练的人今早发现了尸体
Donovan's wallet was found in the ravine
多诺万的钱包在山沟里找到了
cash and credit cards were missing.
里面的钱和信♥用♥卡♥都不见了
He lives like two blocks from here,
他住在离这儿两个街区的地方
so Metro figures he was out walking his dog and then got mugged.
所以市警认为他出来遛狗而被打劫了
Or somebody wanted it to look that way.
或者是有人想让事情看起来是这样的
There's no sign of a struggle.
他没有挣扎的迹象
And if he gave up his valuables,
如果他主动把值钱的东西交出来了
why shoot him?
为什么还要杀他
He was killed for more than his wallet.
他并不只是因为他的钱包而被杀的
Something's up here.
还有其他的情况
Two lovers, one thrown off her balcony,
一对爱人 一个被扔下了阳台
the other one shot in the chest.
另一个被射中胸口
Let's talk to his wife. Yeah.
我们去跟他老婆谈谈吧 好的
I woke up this morning, and there was this scratching sound.
我今早醒来 听见有抓蹭的声音
It was our dog. He wanted in.
是我们的狗 他想进来
And you didn't notice that your husband was gone all night?
你没有注意到你丈夫整晚不在家
Patrick often worked all night in his study,
帕特里克经常整晚在他的书房♥里工作
or he... he stayed at... at the office.
或者他 他呆在 办公室里
He didn't come home often?
他不经常回家吗
Not as often as I would have liked.
没有经常到让我高兴的地步
You know your husband was having an affair with Victoria Chan?
你知道你丈夫和维多利亚·陈有外遇吗
Yeah, I, um... I found out recently.
是的 我 我是最近才发现的
This man came to our door.
有个男的找上我家
Jarod Lucic.
贾罗德·卢西克
He didn't tell me his name, he just gave me some photographs.
他没说他的名字 就给了我一些照片
I confronted Patrick when he came home.
帕特里克回家后我跟他对质
It was... it was horrible.
那实在 太可怕了
OK, you know how... how this looks to us, right?
你知道对于我们来说是怎样一种情形吧
Your husband shot, Victoria falling off of her balcony...
你丈夫被枪击 维多利亚从阳台摔下来
Patrick told me everything.
帕特里克跟我交代了一切
I mean, he begged my forgiveness.
我是说 他求我原谅他
That's a really beautiful ring.
那真是个很美的戒指
Looks new. How many carats is that?
看起来很新 有几克拉
Three carats.
三克拉
Patrick went overboard.
帕特里克有点太极端了
It was an apology and a promise.
这个代表歉意和承诺
What the hell?
这怎么回事
How's your arts-and-crafts project coming?
你们的工艺试验怎么样了
Well, we've got most of the notebook isolated.
我们分离出了大部分笔记
Now we're just working on putting together sentence fragments,
我们现在正在把一些句子片段整合起来
and once that's finished, the real fun starts.
只要这步完成了就好办了
My cursive construction software
我的笔迹结构软件
will tell us exactly what was in Victoria's notes.
会准确地告诉我们哪些是维多利亚的笔迹
Guys, come on, pick up the pace. Let's get it together.
伙计们加把劲 快一点 振作起来
So, is our grieving widow a suspect?
我们的伤心寡妇是嫌疑犯吗
Well, I think her grief is genuine.
我觉得她的悲伤是真诚的
She wanted to work it out. So did he.
她想要破镜重圆 他也是
He got her a three-carat apology ring.
他给她买♥♥了一枚三克拉的道歉戒指
I spoke to the woman at the jewellery store.
我去跟珠宝店的店员谈过了
It set him back $40,000.
戒指花了他4万块钱
Forty grand? Yeah.
4万 是啊
Editors don't make that kind of money.
编辑可挣不了那么多钱
Did we check his financials?
你查过他的财产了吗
Yeah. Nothing was taken from his bank accounts.
查过了 他的账户里没有支出
It was paid for in cold, hard cash.
戒指是用现金付的
Forty K in cash?
4万块钱的现金
OK, so, look, Barret knows that
看来巴里特知道
this negative article is gonna be published,
他的负面报道要被发表了
right? What can he do to stop it?
对吧 他要怎样做才能阻止呢
You're suggesting that he paid Donovan 40K to rewrite it.
你是说他给了多诺万4万块钱叫他重写
But for that kind of money,
但是要是花了那么一大笔钱
you'd think the article would be a little bit more flattering.
文章应该会更加正面一点才对
Maybe Victoria had something even more incriminating on Barret.
也许维多利亚掌握了巴里特更多涉案证据
Why, do you have something?
为什么 你知道什么吗
Tia found a note in Victoria's office
缇娅在维多利亚办公室里发现了一张纸条
that said Barret was too good to be true.
纸条写着巴里特好的都不真实了
Which is maybe why Donovan took Victoria's research.
这可能是多诺万拿走维多利亚研究的原因
What about our friend Mr. Lucic?
那我们的朋友卢西克先生呢
Well, we know that he showed up at Donovan's house
我们知道他去过多诺万家
and showed his wife those photos.
给他妻子看了那些照片
What about his alibi for
维多利亚被推下去的那晚
the night that Victoria was pushed?
他的不在场证明怎么样
He arrived at the pub a little after 11.
他11点过后到了酒吧
Well, that would give him plenty of time
那样他有足够的时间
to show up at her apartment.
去一趟她的公♥寓♥了
Bartender said he came in ranting all the time
酒保说他进门后一直大声抱怨
about how Victoria and her editor ruined his life.
维多利亚和她的编辑如何毁了她的生活
Maybe he tried to ruin theirs.
也许他也想毁了他们的生活
I'll have Metro pick him up again.
我会叫市警将他再次逮捕
So I showed the wife a couple of pictures.
我确实给他老婆看了几张照片
Is that a crime? No, but stalking is.
那也犯法吗 不 但跟踪就是了
You hated Patrick, didn't you? Yeah, I hated him.
你恨帕特里克是吧 是 我恨他
That bastard printed slander,
那个混♥蛋♥居然公然诽谤
which I beat in court. The way we hear it,
而我在法庭上击败了他 我们听说
the victims were paid off.
受害者们已经还清他们的债了
You wanted to hurt Donovan and Victoria.
你想伤害多诺万和维多利亚
Yeah, I did.
是的
And the beauty of them having the bed sweats for each other
而且他们在一起鬼混的美妙之处
meant I could hurt them both at the same time.
就是我可以同时打击他们两个人
You see, the thing about revenge, Jarod, is it's never enough.
你看贾罗德 复仇就是永远都不够
But ruining his marriage and making him break it off with Victoria,
毁掉他的婚姻和他与维多利亚的关系
that wasn't enough for you, was it?
对于你来讲并不够 是吧
So you pushed Victoria off her balcony.
所以你把维多利亚推下了阳台
That's crazy, I didn't murder anyone.
太疯狂了 我没有杀掉任何人
And then you shot Donovan in the chest to finish it off.
然后射中了多诺万的胸膛才能平息你的怒气
OK, whoa. Yeah, I wanted to hurt them,
好吧 我确实想要伤害他们
but I didn't want to go to jail.
但我不想进牢房♥
All right, they ruined my life once already,
好吧 他们确实一度毁掉了我的生活
I wasn't gonna let them do it again.
但我不会让他们再做一次
He's twisted, but he's not a murderer.
他心理很扭曲 但他没有杀人
All right, something else came up. Forensics called.
有新情况出现 法医打电♥话♥过来了
Patrick Donovan was killed with a .22-calibre bullet.
帕特里克·多诺万是被一把0.22射杀的
Now, according to the gun registry, Barret owns a .22.
根据枪♥支♥登记 巴里特有一把0.22
OK, do we have a warrant? Ask and you shall receive.
好的 我们有搜查令了吗 勤问必有所得
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表