剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What does that have to do with my wife?
那和我老婆有什么关系
I met with him last night.
我昨晚和他见过
You were the last one to see him alive.
你是他生前见过的最后一个人
Can we discuss this somewhere else?
我们能到别处去谈这件事吗
Yeah, why don't you come back to our office?
可以 来我们办公室吧
Rob, just take Russell upstairs.
罗布 把罗素带上楼吧
It's time for his nap. Call a lawyer.
他该睡觉了 打电♥话♥找个律师
So, how long did you know Mr. Potter?
你认识波特先生多久了
I didn't know him. Not really.
我不认识他 不算认识
So you just met him last night?
所以说昨晚是你第一次见他
It sounds horrible when you put it like that.
你这么说听起来挺可怕的
We met through the agency.
我们通过中介认识的
Which agency? Samantha Matheson.
什么中介 萨曼莎·马西森
The website for cheating spouses.
婚外情配对网站
They make cheating look as wholesome as apple pie.
他们把出轨搞得像苹果派一样有益健康
Have you used the website before?
你之前使用过这个网站吗
No. It was my first time.
没有 这是第一次
I'm not that kind of person.
我不是那种人
So, what happened after you two had sex?
那么 你俩有性关系之后发生了什么
Thank you.
谢谢
I took a shower and then I left.
我洗了个澡然后就走了
What time was that? Sometime after eight.
那时是什么时候 八点之后了
Did you see anyone suspicious in the hallway?
你在门厅里看到了什么可疑人物吗
No.
没有
Jeremy say he was in danger?
杰里米说了自己身在危险之中吗
We didn't talk about our personal lives.
我们不谈论自己的私人生活
I really wish I hadn't gotten involved in this.
我真希望自己没有牵扯进这种事里
The Samantha Matheson Agency.
萨曼莎·马西森中介
It's an anonymous hookup site for married people.
这是一个给已婚人士的匿名约炮网站
Didn't that used to be called an airport bar?
这曾经是机场酒吧的功能吧
Jeremy Potter was a member for about a year.
杰里米·波特成为会员将近一年了
I checked his records.
我查了他的记录
I'm guessing
我在猜测
the company doesn't bill their clients
这家公♥司♥不是以萨曼莎·马西森的名义
as Samantha Matheson.
向他们的客户收取费用的
That would be funny explaining that one to the spouse, wouldn't it?
不然就不好向自己配偶解释了 是吧
Exactly. It actually comes up on the bill
是啊 他们实际上是
as "The Cookbook Club".
以"烹饪书籍俱乐部"的名义收费的
The company sells itself on privacy.
这公♥司♥以保证隐私为卖♥♥点
It's got a 100%-secrecy guarantee.
他们保证百分百安全
What does that mean, exactly?
那到底是什么意思
It means that this website
意思是这家网站
is very difficult to hack, even for a Jedi Master.
就算是一个绝地大♥师♥都很难黑进去
So, why don't you join the site?
所以你为啥不加入这个网站
I... Yeah. I could take the easy way out
是的 我倒是可以用个省事的办法
and make a profile, poke around,
随便填点个人信息 进去逛逛
and see what the site's all about, I guess.
然后看看着网站有啥花头
Just make sure it stays as research.
只要是为了调查办案就行
What about our suspect, Mrs. Traynor?
特雷纳女士有嫌疑吗
My reads pointed to a lonely housewife.
我只读到了一个寂寞的家庭主妇
If she's a spy, that's one hell of a cover story.
她要真是个间谍 就可以上封面头条了
She is left-handed.
但她确实是左撇子
There's still a lot we don't know about her or our victim,
我们对她和受害人还都不怎么了解
but they do have one thing in common: the website.
但他们有个共同点 都是那家网站的用户
Pay them a visit. All right.
那就去拜会一下那家网站 好的
Let's go.
我们走
Beautiful. Beautiful. That's great!
美极了 美极了 好极了
Tanya Wilkes? Yes. Can I help you?
塔尼娅· 威克斯 是我 要帮忙吗
IIB. Can we chat for a minute?
联合调查局 能和你聊几句吗
I'm kind of busy right now. This won't take long.
我这会儿很忙 不会很久
Keep going. It's OK.
你们继续 没问题
Yes, what can I do for you?
好吧 我能为你们做点什么
Adultery seems to be a booming business.
婚外情的生意很兴隆啊
I take it you don't approve of the service I provide.
你是说你不赞成我们提供的服务吗
That's fine.
没关系
Is your company based on personal experience?
你的公♥司♥业务和你个人经历有关吗
I'm happily married. Never felt the urge to stray.
我的婚姻很幸福 从没想过出轨
But some married people are desperate for excitement.
但有些已婚人士渴望寻求刺♥激♥
There's a market for it. I saw a way to monetize that.
市场潜力巨大 我嗅到了一条财路
How does this work?
网站怎么赢利
Well, our clients register on the site.
用户在网站注册
They create a profile. They browse.
他们输入个人资料也浏览别人的资料
And if they want to make contact,
如果他们找到觉得合适的
there is a fee for private messages.
网站将有偿提供私聊
And what is it that you provide exactly?
你们究竟提供什么服务
A safe place to play.
一个安全的约炮乐园
Everything our clients do on our site
客户在网站上的所有信息
is completely secure and secret.
都受到严格保密
What's this about?
问这个干什么
Jeremy Potter was found murdered in his hotel room last night
杰里米·波特于昨晚被发现在酒店遇害
after hooking up with Jessica Traynor.
当时他刚和杰茜卡·特雷纳云雨完毕
Both clients of yours.
两个都是你们的客户
That's... shocking news.
这消息...令人震惊
But I'm not sure there's anything I can do to help you.
但我恐怕还是不能帮助你们
Why not?
为什么呢
Well, I'm known for providing maximum secrecy and privacy to my clients.
我公♥司♥向来以替客户保守秘密和隐私著称
This is a homicide investigation.
这是一起谋杀调查案
If you don't share whatever information you have,
如果你不提供我们要的信息
we will shut down your website. You understand that, right?
我们会关掉你的网站 你明白吗
Of course.
当然明白
Is there anything you're not telling us?
你还有什么没告诉我们
Cookbook Club cancellations can only be made by members.
"烹饪书籍俱乐部"的预订只能由会员自己取消
But he can't. My husband is dead.
他完成不了了 我丈夫死了
He was murdured.
他被谋杀了
If there's anything relevant I can think of,
我要是想起什么有关的事
I will definitely share it with you.
我一定会通知你们
If you do, you give us a call.
如果真想起来 打给我们
Of course. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
All right, how's it look?
完事了 拍的怎么样
This is Don Hutchison:
这个人是唐·哈金森
43, married, father of two.
43岁 已婚 两个孩子的父亲
He was found dead in the Rainbow Motel 10 nights ago.
十天前 他被发现死于彩虹旅馆
He was stabbed to death, and the phone cord was cut.
他是被刺死的 电♥话♥线也被割断了
Same MO as our killer.
和我们的凶手一个手法
I'll let Metro know we're gonna take over.
我会通知市警我们会接手此案
Good.
很好
Let's find out what our victims have in common--
我们来看看两个受害人有什么共同点
foreign connections, ties with the intelligence community.
海外关系或和情报组织有关
They both have glasses.
他们都戴眼镜
Same hair, same eyes, same facial features.
发型 眼睛和面部特征都很想像
You think someone's using the website
你认为有人利用那个网站
to profile their target?
按特定的外貌特征来寻找目标
More like a hunting ground.
网站就好像狩猎场
Two deaths in 10 days.
两起命案相隔十天
If we don't get this guy soon,
我们不快点抓住凶手的话
there's going to be a third.
还会有第三人遇害
We might be looking at a serial killer.
我们的对手可能是个连环杀手
I just talked to my contacts.
我刚问过我的线人
Jessica Traynor has
杰茜卡·特雷纳
absolutely no ties to the intelligence community.
和任何情报组织都没关系
That's the same as our second victim, Don Hutchison.
第二个受害人也一样 唐·哈金森
He's not a spy. He's an investment banker.
他不是个间谍 而是个投资银行家
Well, we spoke to Mr. And Mrs. Traynor.
我们和特雷纳夫妇谈过
I see couples therapy in their future.
他们可能要去看心理医生了
Did you get anything from them? An alibi for the night
他们说什么了 不在案发现场证明
of the murder. He says that they were watching TV all night.
她老公说他们整晚在看电视
He could be covering for her. Nah, he was pretty angry
他可能在包庇她 不 他气坏了
with her. I don't see him lying.
我看他没撒谎
Jessica swears she never met Don Hutchison.
杰茜卡发誓从没见过唐·哈金森
OK, so, let's assume for
好吧 我们暂时假设
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表