剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Sounds like you're all plugged in to the Scotty Furmanek death.
看来你对斯科蒂·弗曼尼克之死真是相当投入
I was there. Really?
我在现场 是吗
Good. You'll be an asset. The Minister of Heritage has
很好 你绝对能帮上忙 文化遗产部部长
taken a special interest in this incident.
对这起意外事故特别关注
With all the doping scandals lately, they're not
鉴于最近的兴♥奋♥剂♥丑闻 他们对这事
taking this accident lightly. Actually, I don't think
不会轻描淡写 其实我觉得
it was an accident. What do you mean?
这不是个意外 什么意思
I read him before he went down. He looked towards
他昏迷之前我读过他 他朝
his corner and his family and he thought, "What did you do?"
他家人那边看过去想着"你对我都干了什么"
Who was in his corner? His mother, brother,
那边都有谁 他母亲 弟弟
trainer, even the league owner.
教练 还有联盟所有人
He could have been thinking about any one of them.
他可能在想其中的任何一个人
According to the preliminary tox screen, Scotty had
根据初步毒理检测 斯科蒂体内
some kind of steroid in his system.
有某种类固醇
It's hasn't been isolated yet. And...
还没被分化出来 另外还有
GHB.
GHB
GHB. Why would someone take goop before a fight?
GHB 有谁赛前会喝神仙水
Goop? The formal name is
神仙水 正式名称是
gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid,
丙种羟基丁酸盐[一种毒品]
also known as goop or GHB.
又名神仙水或GHB
So why is it surprising that he had it in his system?
那他体内有这东西有什么奇怪的
It would be insane for a fighter to take GHB before a fight.
拳手赛前喝GHB简直就是不可理喻
But what does it do exactly?
这种毒品对人究竟有什么影响
It acts on the central nervous system
它会对中枢神经系统起作用
as well as the brain affecting several neurotransmitters.
使大脑影响神经传感物质
Yeah, it slows breathing, motor skills, and blood circulation.
对 它会减慢呼吸 运动技巧和血液循环
It also leaves you sort of off balance and tilted.
还能让你失去平衡 身体倾斜
Which is in line with how he was acting when I read him.
这就符合我读他那时候的反应了
So maybe he upped his dosage,
所以有可能是他加大了剂量
OD'd? End of story.
过量致死 故事完结
Or he was drugged. It's not the end of the story.
也可能他是被下毒的 故事并没有完结
Well, Scotty Furmanek is our assignment,
斯科蒂·弗曼尼克是我们此次的任务
and if doping killed him, it's up to us to find out.
假如他因兴♥奋♥剂♥致死 就该由我们查明
And if your hunch is right,
如果你的直觉没错
we might have a murder on our hands. Keep me updated.
我们就多了一起谋杀案 随时向我汇报
OK. So what else do we know? Well,
好 我们还有些什么线索 这个嘛
the drug can be injected, snorted, or ingested,
这种毒品可以注射 吸食或吞食
and according to the reports,
并且根据报告显示
it looks like Scotty had needle marks on his right arm.
貌似斯科蒂的右臂上有针眼
We should visit Scotty's mother.
我们应该拜访下斯科蒂的母亲
She's the gatekeeper of all things Furmanek.
她打理弗曼尼克大小事务
I think she might know about his history with drugs.
我想她或许了解他的吸毒史
Alleged history. We'll catch up?
所谓的"吸毒史" 我们稍后联♥系♥
Yep. Cool.
行 好
I guess you can make a lot of money
我想你在综合格斗界
in the mixed martial arts world.
可以挣到不少钱
Scotty had a lot of sponsorships.
斯科蒂有很多赞助
He was set to be a superstar like his dad.
他本应成为像他爸那样的巨星
I'm sure the mother took a piece of the pie.
我确定这个当母亲的占了不少好处
How do you know so much about this?
你怎么这么了解的
Oz. He's kind of a superfan. Ah. But you're not?
奥兹是超级粉丝 但你不是
No. I just keep my ears open.
不是 我只是眼观六路耳听八方罢了
I'm a man, you know?
男人嘛 你懂的
I lost my husband two years ago now.
两年前的这个时候我丈夫走了
I don't know what my family's done to deserve this.
我不知道我们家到底做了什么让我们罪有应得
Well, nobody deserves this.
没有人罪有应得
I don't know why the ref didn't stop Diego.
我不理解为什么裁判没有阻止迪亚哥
Yeah, he grabbed Scotty's trachea
是 他勒住斯科蒂的气管
when he went for that guillotine.
让他送了命
It was completely illegal.
这完全是违规的
Maybe Scotty just didn't see it coming.
也许是斯科蒂压根没预见事情会这样
He trained for six hours a day for three months.
他训练了三个月 每天六个小时
I refuse to believe he wasn't ready.
我拒绝相信他没有准备好
It was Diego. The guy's dirt.
是迪亚哥造成的 他是个垃圾
Were you aware that Scotty had illegal drugs in his system?
你们知道斯科蒂的体内有毒品吗
Scotty didn't use drugs.
斯科蒂不沾毒品
Where is this coming from?
这话是什么意思
Why is she asking this?
她干什么问这个
Well, your son had needle marks in his arms
你儿子的手臂上有针眼
Would you know anything about that, Ian?
你清楚是怎么回事吗 伊恩
I... I don't know.
不... 不清楚
What about his trainer?
他的教练呢
Carter O'Brien? He's been with the Furmanek clan since forever.
卡特·奥布赖恩 他老早就和我们家共事
He'd never do anything to hurt Scotty.
他绝不会伤害斯科蒂
You train with Carter too?
卡特也是你的教练吗
What do you think about him?
你觉得他人怎么样
Like my mom said, Carter's the best.
正如我妈妈所说 卡特是最棒的教练
Sorry, why are you asking these kind of questions?
打断一下 你们问这些是什么意思
We're just trying to figure out what happened in that ring.
我们只是想弄清楚那个圆形赛场里发生了什么
Octagon.
八边形
Did Scotty and Diego have a history outside of the octagon?
斯科蒂和迪亚哥在场外有没有什么过节
No. They're fighters.
没有 他们是对手
Shane made sure they kept their distance.
谢恩确保他们保持距离
Shane Dent?
谢恩·丹特
Was there any personal issues in your son's life
有没有我们需要了解的
that we should know about?
关于你儿子的个人问题
No. He was good.
没有 他很棒
Best shape of his career.
正值他事业的黄金期
After Diego, he was gonna take the belt.
打败迪亚哥 他就能拿到那条金腰带了
And how was your relationship with your son, Mrs. Furmanek?
那你和你儿子关系怎么样 弗曼尼克夫人
But it's not your money.
但这不是你的钱
How do you think you got here?
你以为你怎么有今天的
How do you think you got all this and all this money?
你觉得这一切和这么多钱哪来的
Because of your family.
还不是你的家庭带给你的
How dare you? How could you say that to me?
你好大的胆子 居然对我说那样的话
I'm your mother.
我是你妈妈
I see what you're trying to do. You don't understand me.
我知道你想干什么 你完全不了解我
You don't understand my family.
完全不了解我的家庭
There's no bad blood between us.
我们家庭非常和睦
I loved my son,
我爱我的儿子
and he loved me.
他也爱我
If you think of anything else, please give me a call.
如果您想到什么 请联♥系♥我们
Scotty was a good boy!
斯科蒂是个很好的孩子
He's the victim here,
他现在是受害者
and if you try to smear his reputation
而如果你们要诽谤他吸毒
by saying he took drugs, Sergeant, I will sue you.
毁坏他的名声 我会告你们的 警官
You, your department, the whole government.
你们和你们局 整个政♥府♥
We'll be in touch, Mrs. Furmanek. OK.
保持联♥系♥的 弗曼尼克夫人 就这样
I read Margo. Scotty was upset with her.
我读了玛歌♥ 斯科蒂对她很生气
Something about spending money that wasn't hers.
因为她花了不属于她自己的钱
What? She was stealing money?
什么意思 她偷别人钱吗
Well, she could have been. He was pretty mad.
可能吧 反正他很生气
That is one dysfunctional family.
真是一个不健全的家庭
Have you heard of a functional one?
你知道哪个家庭是健全的吗
True. I'll have Dev go over their financials.
那是 我让戴夫去查他们的财政情况了
Also, Ian wasn't telling us everything.
还有 伊恩也没如实交代
He saw Carter inject Scotty.
他看到卡特给斯科蒂注射药物了
Why would he lie?
他为何要撒谎
His mother's got Scotty on a pedestal.
他妈妈把斯科蒂想得很完美
Maybe he was trying to protect her from the truth.
也许他只是不想让她知道真♥相♥而受伤
So Carter could be the one
所以卡特可能就是
that Scotty meant when he said, "What did you do?"
"你做了什么"这句话里所指的人
Yeah. I guess we're gonna pay him a visit, huh?
是啊 我想我们得去找他谈一下
Hey, what's up man?
什么事 兄弟
Hey, Toby, listen, I'm sorry about you're at work,
托比 听着 很抱歉打扰你工作
but you mentioned there might be more to Scotty's death.
但你说过斯科蒂的死可能不止这么简单
Look, you know I can't talk about an investigation, Oz.
听着 你知道我不能透露案情 奥兹
I know you can't,
我知道你不能
and I'm sure you guys are all over this,
我也确信你们在全力调查
but just in case
但以防万一
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表