剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
It's unlikely someone who's
不是随便什么
stealing silverware could break into it.
小偷小摸的窃贼就能解码的
Do you know this man? I've never seen him.
认识这个人吗 从没见过
Who is he? He's the victim.
他是谁 是被害人
He was found in a freezer in the thief's locker.
他在窃贼的带锁仓库里的冰柜里被发现
The thief is also a murderer?
这个贼还是个杀人犯吗
Why didn't you report the theft?
电脑被偷了为什么不上报
My computer's a brick without the passwords.
没有密♥码♥我的电脑就是板砖
I had a new device the next day. I need to get it back.
第二天来了个新设备 我要把电脑拿回来
What else of my things were you able to recover?
还能找回我的其它东西吗
So far, just the laptop. I thought you were bringing it back.
目前只有电脑 我以为你们会拿回来
As soon as forensics is through with it, yes.
鉴定组检查完了马上归还
It doesn't seem like it's that important to you, though.
尽管好像对你来说它不怎么重要
I had family photos that I didn't back up.
里面有我没备份的家庭合照
I'd like to have them.
我想拿回来
Is there anything on the computer that has to do
电脑上还有其它与奥普提坎信息公♥司♥
with OptiCan Informatics' work for the federal government?
为政♥府♥做的工作有关的内容吗
All classified information is on an internal network.
所有机密情报都在内网上
It can't be accessed without my passwords.
没有我的密♥码♥根本无法获取
Is it possible the
这些信息有没有可能
information could be transferred to an SD card?
被转移到记忆卡上
You found a data card? No.
你们发现了记忆卡吗 没有
Was there a card in the computer at the time of the theft?
电脑被偷时里面有记忆卡吗
No. I just don't understand your line of questioning.
没有 不知道你为什么这么问
You'll have to excuse Ms. Browning.
勃朗宁女士需要离开一下
She needs to leave for a business meeting in five minutes.
她五分钟后要参加一个商务会议
Thank you.
谢谢你们
She doesn't know the dead guy.
她不认识死者
Mostly she was upset about the laptop.
但很担心电脑失窃的事情
Why did you ask about the SD card?
你为什么问记忆卡的事
When you asked her about sensitive information,
当你问她相关敏感信息时
I saw her put an SD card into a laptop. I saw spreadsheets,
我看到她把记忆卡放到电脑里 我看到了
figures-I couldn't figure it out.
电子表格和数据 但不懂什么意思
So Lorraine Browning is lying. Yeah.
所以洛琳·勃朗宁在说谎 对
We need to figure out why.
我们要查出原因
Did we get anything from Browning's laptop?
从勃朗宁的电脑里查到什么了
Emails, corporate PR, accounting details--
电邮 企业公♥关♥ 会计信息
absolutely nothing for anyone to be killed over, though.
但绝对与谋杀没关系
But she was right. The security was top-notch.
但她说得对 安保系统是超一流
I mean, I had to use a high-level brute-force
我用高级强力入侵算法
cracking algorithm just to get into it.
才能进入它
So the thief didn't get in? No.
所以窃贼没有侵入吗 没有
But someone sure tried pretty hard.
但确实有人曾费尽心机试图侵入
Dev, she was also worried about an SD card.
戴夫 她很担心一张记忆卡
Yeah, yeah. When I was checking the buffers,
对 我检查系统缓存时
I noticed that one had been inserted into the laptop.
注意到电脑里写入过一张记忆卡
But its contents weren't saved to the hard drive,
但是它的内容没有被拷贝到硬盘里
so whatever's on it is still a mystery.
所以不知道里面的内容
Something she was concerned about. What is she hiding?
这就是她担心的事 她在隐藏什么
Dev, can you find out more about the projects
戴夫 能不能查出更多勃朗宁的公♥司♥
Browning's company is working on for the DND? I mean,
为国防部做的工作
whatever is on that card has to be incredibly important.
无论记忆卡里有什么肯定都特别重要
Yeah.
好的
So, our man in the freezer, he was wearing glasses.
冰柜里的死者 他戴眼镜
They were Trephani frames.
是特拉帕尼牌的镜架
Only four stores in the city carry them.
城里只有四家眼镜店有卖♥♥
I sent his prescription out a little while ago.
我刚才把他的资料发出去了
This looks like I got a hit.
貌似有所发现
Meet... Nick Markussen.
认识下尼克·马库森
Yeah, that's our boy. He's married.
就是他 他结婚了
So, what, his wife didn't put out a missing persons report?
他妻子没有报失踪吗
Maybe she's not missing him.
可能她根本不想他
Paula King? Yeah?
宝拉·金吗 什么事
IIB. What's going on?
我们是联合调查局的 有事吗
We need to speak with you privately. It's about your husband.
我们需要私下谈谈 有关你丈夫的
Paula, if you need me to stay...
宝拉 如果你需要我在这...
Um, I'll be OK, Mike.
没事 麦克
Call me.
打给我
Can we speak with you inside?
能进屋谈吗
Uh, yeah.
好的
We're sorry to have to bring you this news.
抱歉地通知你
Your husband was murdered.
你丈夫被谋杀了
His body was found early this morning.
今早发现了他的尸体
Where? In Mexico? Here.
在哪儿 墨西哥吗 在这里
In a storage locker.
在一个上锁的仓库里
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次看到他是什么时候
Six months ago. He went out to work,
六个月以前 他出去工作
and I got a text. It said,
我收到了一条短♥信♥ 上面写着
"Goodbye. It's over. Keep the house".
再见 都结束了 房♥子给你了
That was it. I never saw him again.
就是这样 我再也没见过他
All this time, I thought he left me.
一直以来 我都以为是他离开了我
You thought that he was in Mexico?
你以为他在墨西哥吗
He talked a lot about packing it in and going down to Baja,
他一直说要卷铺盖去巴哈[墨西哥城市]
and the Mohawk police found his car parked
莫霍克警♥察♥第二天找到了停在
on the Akwesasne reserve the next day.
阿克维萨尼保留区的车
I just figured he was on his way south.
我以为他在往南方走的路上
He'd been distant in the last couple of years.
他过去几年对我都很冷漠
Some nights, he wouldn't come home, wouldn't say where he was.
有时他晚上不回家 也不告诉我他在哪
I got the text and just figured he'd moved on.
我收到短♥信♥后以为他找到了新生活
I moved on too. Well, it's possible
我也继续我的生活了 很可能
he never sent the text.
他从没发过那条短♥信♥
Whoever killed him might have sent it to cover it up.
凶手可能发短♥信♥掩盖事实
Do you know who killed him?
你们知道谁是凶手吗
No. We believe the killer may have
不知道 我们认为凶手
committed a series of home thefts,
还犯了一系列入室盗窃案
possibly someone Nick knew or was in contact with.
很可能是尼克认识的或有联♥系♥的人
Did he have any enemies?
他有什么仇人吗
He hardly had any real friends.
他都没什么朋友
He worked all the time.
他总在工作
You could ask his boss at the mortgage company,
你们可以去抵押放款公♥司♥问他老板
but he didn't know anything when I called him.
但我联♥系♥他的时候他什么都不知道
What's his boss' name? Roger London.
他老板叫什么 罗杰·伦敦
London Mortgage Group.
伦敦抵押集团
What the hell is he up to?
他到底在做什么
Even after he's dead, he's keeping secrets.
人都死了 还这么多秘密
Who was the man outside?
刚才外面的男人是谁
Mike. Mike Sexton.
是麦克 麦克·塞克斯顿
Did Nick and Mike know each other?
他和尼克相互认识吗
No. We met a month after Nick left.
不认识 尼克走后一个月我们认识的
I was walking my dog in the park,
我在公园里遛狗
and we just started talking. He's a good guy.
遇见了就开始聊天 他人很好
Actually talks to me-nothing like Nick.
真的会陪我聊天 不像尼克
Well, we're sorry to have brought you the news.
对不起给你带来这个噩耗
If you can think of anything else, please give us a call.
如果你还能想起别的信息请给我们打电♥话♥
OK, so, maybe Markussen was having an affair. Right.
可能马库森有外遇 对
He's at his girlfriend's house when it gets robbed,
被抢劫的时候他在女友的家里
he confronts the thief, loses the battle,
与窃贼正面冲突 没打过他
ends up getting stuffed into a locker with all the merchandise.
被塞进了堆满货物的仓库里
The cheating husband winds up dead,
有外遇的丈夫死了
you know who's usually responsible, right?
你应该想到谁有嫌疑吧
You know, I read Paula when she found out he was dead,
宝拉得知丈夫死了的时候我读了她的心
and she seemed genuine.
她似乎没说谎
As far as I can see, she's telling the truth.
据我看来 她说的是实话
Well, she certainly got over him fast.
她把他忘得可真快
I mean, what, she started
尼克消失后一个月
seeing him a month after Nick disappeared?
她就开始跟别人约会吗
So how long does someone have
那一个人被抛弃之后
to wait when they've been abandoned?
需要等多长时间
And besides, you think that she could actually
而且 你真的觉得她有能力杀了他
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表