剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Turns out he's been working
才搞明白原来他老婆被裁了
two jobs because his wife got
所以他一直打两份工
laid off and they can't make their mortgage.
不然他们连抵押贷款也付不起了
That's rough. Yeah.
这么糟糕 是的
What can you do?
你能做点什么呢
I'll tell you what I did.
这就告诉你
I put the word out, and now 20 EMS are chipping
我把消息公布了 然后其他二十个同事
in 100 bucks each to pay that mortgage.
每人捐了一百块给他付贷款
And next month I'm putting him first priority for overtime.
下个月我优先让他赚加班费
Nice.
精彩
You know, I tried it your way.
你知道吗 我试过你的方法
I tried it Sandy's way.
也试过桑迪的
In the end, I gotta do it my way.
到最后 我选择了自己的方法
I almost don't recognize you.
我对你刮目相看
You got this management style, like a swagger about you.
你的管理风格有点不可一世啊
All right. Less talky, more joggy. Come on.
少说多练 来吧
All right. I'll give you a three-second head start.
好吧 我让你先跑三秒
Oh, I'm already tired. I'm already tired. Ohhh!
不行 我已经累了 太累了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表