剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Dev, what have we got?
戴夫 有什么收获吗
A facial composite of our shooter.
枪手的人脸合成画像
Seems our guy called ahead, spoke to the building manager,
看来枪手事先与大楼管♥理♥员♥通过话
and got enough info to scam his way inside.
并且找到了足够的理由混进去
OK. Anything from facial recognition?
好了 面部识别有什么收获吗
Nothing. It's not in our database.
没有 我们的数据库里没有此人的信息
What about ballistics? Yeah, I have them,
弹道那边有什么进展 在这里
it's somewhere here. It's a Dragunov.
在这只文件袋里 是一杆狙击步♥枪♥
It's a Russian-made semi-automatic marksman rifle,
那是一支俄♥国♥产的半自动神枪手步♥枪♥
chambered in 7.62 by 54. It's top of the line.
54式7.62毫米口径 是枪♥支♥上品
Yeah. That's exactly what I have here.
说的好 我这里的文件说的就是这些
Team, meet our guest from down south.
队员们 见过我们南部来的客人
This is Special Agent John Burrows,
这位是约翰·布鲁斯特工
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
来自于美国联邦调查局
Sergeant McCluskey, Special Consultant Logan,
他们是麦克劳斯基警官 特别顾问洛根
and Corporal Clark. How can we help you?
和克拉克下士 需要帮你什么吗
More about how I can help you.
不如说我更能帮上你们
For one thing, I can ID your shooter.
至少我能确定你们要找的枪手
This is the only known photo of Tai Ling.
这是唯一一张已知是林泰的照片
Chinese Republican Army. Top marksman.
中国解♥放♥军♥ 顶级神枪手
Discharged in '04. Makes his way over to the US,
04年退役 找路子去了美国
where he's now one of the most sought after
他现在是该国最炙手可热
and highly paid freelance hitters.
报酬极高的职业杀手
Pretty old photo.
照片相当老旧了
How can you be sure that's our guy?
你怎么确定他就是我们要找的人
Same MO, same rifle. It's your guy.
作案手法相同 同一只步♥枪♥ 就是他
I'm sorry, how does he know about the shooting?
不好意思 他怎么知道枪击的事
My antenna was up.
我眼观六路耳听八方
I tracked Ling to Detroit where he fell off the map.
我追踪林到底特律的时候他就无影无踪了
I suspected he crossed the border for a job, so I followed him.
我怀疑他跨国是受雇杀人 于是我跟踪了他
Into our jurisdiction? That's right.
到了我们的管辖范围 没错
He went through all the proper channels, Michelle.
他已经获得所有有关方面的许可了 米歇尔
I did. With your permission, I'd like to piggyback this case.
没错 只要你们同意 我愿意共同办这案子
In my experience with the FBI,
就我跟FBI合作的经验来看
"Piggyback" is just another word for hijack.
"共同办案"就是抢案的意思
With all due respect, Sergeant,
恕我冒昧 警官
aren't you looking a gift horse in the mouth?
送上门的好事又何必吹毛求疵
Michelle. Sidebar.
米歇尔 借一步说话
Save your breath. It's a done deal.
别动气了 这事已经敲定了
Burrows is going to piggyback. How did this happen?
布鲁斯要共同办案 怎么会这样
How do you think? Their suits talked to our suits,
你说呢 双方高层对过话
horses were traded, backs were scratched.
买♥♥卖♥♥既成 各取所需
And whose back was scratched? Martell?
谁各取所需了 马爹利吗
That woman collects political favours
那个女人换取政♥治♥利益
like a kid collects comic books.
就像孩子收集漫画一样有瘾
The good news for you is that
对你来说好消息是
Burrows has been working the Ling case for years.
布鲁斯跟林的案子几年了
He can be a real asset.
他算是个不可多得的帮手
Yeah, that's one word for him.
是啊 可以这么说
Remember, you're driving this investigation.
记住 这次调查你带队
He's in the backseat. And Toby's, uh, "Gift"?
他只是参与 那托比呢 他的天赋
I'm supposed to just keep that a secret?
还是要我保密吗
Well, you kept it from me for a number of...
反正你瞒着我也瞒了...
you'll figure it out.
你会知道的
What do you bring to the table?
你是来做什么的
I'm a specialist--
我是专家
muscle recognition, lie detection.
肌肉识别 测谎
A face reader? What method do you use?
面部分♥析♥专家 你用的是什么理论
Denninger? No, no.
丹宁格的 不 不是
I read the frequency of lateral eye movement,
我分♥析♥的是一侧眼动的频率
the change in breath-we call it the Logan method.
呼吸的变化 我们称之为洛根理论
They teach face reading at the Bureau, but I'm not in for it.
局里也教授面部分♥析♥ 不过我没兴趣
In my opinion, it's a sideshow act. All due respect.
依我看 都是小打小闹 得罪了
So, looks like we're going to be working together.
看来我们要一起共事了
Great. Let's get started.
很好 开始吧
I've got a lot of ideas on how...
我有不少想法 关于
Yeah. I bet you do,
我想也是
and I can't wait to hear all of them.
我也等不及要洗耳恭听
Right now we're gonna go talk to Tedeschi.
我们现在要去跟特德斯基谈谈
He's under house arrest.
他被软禁在家
Shouldn't we wait for the rest of your unit?
不用等你们组其他人了吗
This is the unit.
就我们两个
So, Burrows,
对了布鲁斯
you're the world's leading expert on Tai Ling.
你是了解林泰的权威
What's he thinking right now? Ling's proud.
他现在会有什么想法 他的面子
He'll blame the botched hit on equipment failure.
一击不中他会埋怨枪♥支♥有问题
He'll recalibrate, buy new equipment.
他会重新校准 购买♥♥新武器
Guys. If I were running this investigation,
几位 要是这次调查我来带队
I'd be working that angle.
我会从这点着手
Dev, check out the gun ranges of black market dealers.
戴夫 找黑市枪贩查一下枪的射程
OK, will do. Like it or not, Burrows,
好的 随你怎么想 布鲁斯
I'm in charge of this unit,
带队的是我
so when we go talk to Tedeschi, you hang back and listen.
所以和特德斯基面谈的时候 你只需要旁听
Understood? Yes, ma'am.
懂吗 是 长官
Oh, good timing. Nice.
真巧 不错
Nice boots.
好鞋
Look, I read the paper,
听着 报纸我看了
I read the lies about me,
也看了关于我的那些谣言
but I can only concern myself with
可我只关心
what I know to be true. I'm a legitimate businessman.
事实 我是个正当生意人
By legitimate, you mean
你说的正当是指
running your father's criminal organization?
打理你父亲的犯罪团伙吗
My father, rest in peace,
我父亲已魂归天国
was accused of some
他的确因为一些有争议的
questionable activities, sure. Me?
行为遭到指控 而我
Never committed a crime in my life.
一生光明磊落
I stay far away from trouble.
我从不招惹麻烦
I saw they put a bullet in your leg in '07.
我知道他们07年朝你的腿来了一枪
You must not be very good at
你一定相当擅长
staying away from trouble. Well, what can I say?
远离麻烦 该怎么说呢
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Who is this guy?
我那是阴差阳错一场误会 这人是谁
Agent Burrows is assisting in this investigation.
布鲁斯探员是来协助调查的
Look, we don't want to waste your time, OK?
我们也不想浪费你的时间 好吗
This is a photo of the shooter. Name's Tai Ling.
这张是枪手的照片 叫林泰
Do you recognize him? Number four.
你认得他吗 四号♥
Great. Never seen the guy before in my life.
好嘛 是素未谋面
You of all people should know,
你们这种人应该清楚
if you want to cut a deal, you need to start talking.
如果你还想达成协议就必须开口♥交♥代
Who the hell OKed this? Huh? Who?!
是谁同意的 是谁
I don't know! Didn't I say not now?
我不知道 我不是说过现在不行吗
I told you, I don't know anything about this shooting.
我说了 我对枪击的事一无所知
I have no reason to be afraid of Dino Deluca. The man is a liar,
我没理由惧怕迪诺·德鲁克 那家伙是个骗子
and my lawyer over here is going to pick his story apart.
而且我那位律师会拆穿他的谎言
I did not shoot my friend Adriano,
我没杀我的朋友阿德里亚诺
and I damn sure didn't hire this Tai Ling.
我他妈的也肯定没雇这个林泰
I'm a businessman. I don't order hits.
我是个生意人 不需要请杀手
Come on, Frank.
得了 法兰克
According to your file,
根据你的档案
you're suspected of ordering more than a dozen hits.
你至少与十数起雇凶杀人案有关
You know what you can do with that file, right?
档案在你手上你想怎样都行 不是吗
No. Why don't you show me? OK, we're done here.
你拿出证据啊 好了 我们问完了
Show me. Burrows.
拿出证据 布鲁斯
She's calling you.
她叫你呢
Thank you.
谢谢
So, he lied. He knows Ling. He calls him "Number four".
他撒谎了 他认识林 还称他"四号♥"
Tedeschi speaks in codes, so maybe we can use that.
特德斯基说的是代号♥ 也许对我们有帮助
So, you get some good face reads?
怎么样 从脸上分♥析♥到什么了吗
I did. Yeah. Tedeschi told his boys
是的 当然 特德斯基让他手下
to leave Dino alone, at least until the trial was over.
别碰迪诺 至少是在庭审结束之前
You got that from some
是你从一侧眼动
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表