剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So the wife says, "Matty's teacher wants to see us."
老婆说 马蒂的老师想见见我们
I'm like, "My only night off and
我仅有的一晚休息时间
now I've got to listen to this guy go off on my kid
就只能听老师对我孩子上交的
handing in a second grade book report?"
小学二年级的读书报告说三道四
It's how it starts, man.
本该如此的 兄弟
He better buckle down or he's gonna end up driving a security turck.
如果他不全力以赴 就会沦落到开押款车了
Nice!
好感动
Hey, what's this?
怎么回事
I'm gonna give us some space here.
我得拉开距离
Hey, watch it!
小心
Call it in.
通知基地
Base, this is 7070.
基地 我是7070
We're being robbed, Dundas, west of Annette.
我们遭到抢劫 西安内特 登打士街
Put down the radio and get out of the truck!
放下无线电 下车
What do we do?
怎么办
We got ballistic glass,
我们有防弹玻璃
three quater inch chromium hardened plate armour.
四分之三英寸的加硬铬钢穿甲钢板
They couldn't get to us with assault rifles.
没有突击步♥枪♥他们奈何不了我们
We're moving.
我们走
It's not possible.
这不可能
Base, this is 7070,
基地 这里是7070
we need help, now!
我们需要增援 现在
Open the door and get out, or you're both dead!
打开车门下车 否则你们俩都得死
Now!
快
Pull him against the truck and tie him down.
让他靠在车上把他绑了
Get the keys, we've got less than a minute!
拿钥匙 我们还有不到一分钟
All units, we have an armed robbery in progress,
各小组注意 西安内特的登打士街
Dundas Street, west of Annette. Please respond.
发生了一起武装抢劫 请回话
521 responding. We're right around the corner.
521小组收到 我们马上就到
Gentlemen, company!
兄弟们 警♥察♥来了
Down! Down on the ground!
趴下 趴在地上
Go!
快走
Going to a bar opening tonight?
今晚去参加酒吧开业庆典吗
Gonna drink several free cocktails tonight?
今晚想喝上免费美酒吗
What's up? How you doing?
怎么样 你还好吗
Is that what you're wearing?
你就打算穿这一身
Yeah. What are you...
对 你这是
Why are you dressed up?
干嘛西装革履的
Come on, we're going out.
不是吧 我们准备出去
Where are you going? Where are we going?
你要去哪儿 是我们要出去
Our neighbour Gillian, her bar opening is tonight.
我们的邻居吉莉安 她的酒吧今晚开张
Come on, go get dressed.
来吧 去换身衣服
I've gotta finish this book on Modern Homicide Investigation.
我得看完这本《现代命案调查》
What is this? Check it out.
什么书 自己看吧
It's pretty insane.
真让人心惊肉跳
Oh, geez! It's bad enough they killed the guy,
妈呀 他们杀了那个人不说
they turned him into a human puzzle.
还把他制成了人体拼图
Why are you reading this?
你干嘛要读这种书
If I'm gonna work IIB,
假如我要在联合调查局工作
I've gotta ramp up my skills.
就得提升专业知识
You can already read people's minds.
你能读懂人心
What more do they want from you?
还不够吗
Ballistics, criminal psychology,
弹道学 犯罪心理学
advanced interrogation techniques. You know, skills.
高端的审讯手段 就是专业知识
Why don't we leave this disgusting book behind,
要不我们放下这本倒胃口的书
and we can go down to this bar opening,
下楼参加酒吧开业庆典吧
and you can interrogate the bartenders.
你还能审讯那些酒保
I'm halfway through a chapter on the progress of lividity
我正好读到命案发生后12个小时
in the first 12 hours after a homicide.
尸斑现象这章的一半
I know what the progress of lividity is. I know what it is.
我知道尸斑现象 我知道
You know, I didn't even know what lividity was.
可我连尸斑是怎么回事都不知道
Can't really say. Hi. What's up?
真不好说 怎么了
Yeah?
是吗
OK, alright. Well, I'll...
好 我
I'll be right there.
很快就到
What's going on? That was Michelle.
怎么了 是米歇尔
We have a case. Oh, I see,
有案子了 我知道了
Michelle calls, and then you're right out the window.
米歇尔一找你 你就迫不及待
I wear a tie... Make sure you lock the door.
我还系着领带 记得锁门
I try to present myself well. Say hello to Gillian.
我打扮得体体面面 代我向吉莉安问好
And I'm going by myself now? Thanks.
却只能自己去了 谢了
"Modern Homicide."
"现代命案"
Oh, my God, I can't even touch the page.
妈呀 这一页我都不愿意碰
That is... the floor of a slaughter house.
这是 屠宰场的地板
Oh, that one's not so bad.
也不算很难看嘛
Thought you'd never get here. So how bad is it?
还以为你不来了 情况有多糟
The worst. Two cops are down.
一塌糊涂 两名警♥察♥伤亡
One is dead. One is critically injured.
一名死亡 一名重伤
One of these guards was shot as well. Whoever did this,
有个保安也遭到了枪击 无论罪魁祸首是谁
they're using armour-piercing bullets.
凶徒用的是穿甲弹
Cut through the officers' car, her body armour
射穿了警车 她的防弹衣
like it wasn't even there.
简直不堪一击
Why isn't this a Metro case?
这案子怎么不归市警
The Mayor's office tagged us. If it gets out
是市长办公室钦点 一旦这伙贼人
that the bad guys are amping up their firepower,
火力大增的消息走漏了风声
it could be a public relations disaster.
就可能会演变成一场公♥关♥危机
Do we have the name of the dead officer?
牺牲警官的名字知道了吗
Carrie Foster.
卡莉·福斯特
You knew her?
你认识她
Carrie graduated a few years behind me in police college.
警官大学的时候 卡莉晚我几年毕业
I just spoke with her. She was...
我和她有点交情 她当时
studying for her Sergeant's exam.
准备考警长
I'm sorry, Michelle.
我很难过 米歇尔
Do they need someone to tell her mom?
需要帮忙通知她母亲吗
Her staff sergeant was gonna break the news,
她的上级领导会通知
but I'm sure they could use your help.
不过我相信你也能帮上忙
Do you need time?
需要冷静一下吗
I can get Dev to work with Toby on this.
我可以安排戴夫和托比调查这个案子
I'm fine.
我没事
Alright.
好吧
These bullets can cut halfway through an apartment building,
这种子弹几乎能打穿整栋公♥寓♥楼
so let's get these cowboys
趁着还没有更多
off the street before more innocent people die.
无辜的人丧命之前抓住这帮混球
Look, if you need any time...
听着 如果你想冷静...
Let's do this.
查案吧
They took us by surprise. I don't know...
他们来了个出其不意
IIB.
联合调查局
What can you tell us? They shot him.
当时情况如何 他们开枪打了他
They weren't supposed to be able to do that. Ballistic glass.
他们不该得手的 车装了防弹玻璃
The guys who came at us just had pistols.
袭击我们的人手里只有手♥枪♥
How many of them were there? Four. I don't know,
当时有多少人 四个吧 我说不好
five maybe... They were wearing masks.
也许是五个 都戴着面具
Hey, watch it! Put down the radio!
小心 放下无线电
I gotta see my partner. I gotta know that he's OK.
我要看看我搭档 要看到他平安
Thank you.
谢谢
It's just like he said. There were 5 of them.
和他说的一样 当时有五个人
They got away in a gray car. Looked like they had handguns.
驾着一辆灰色汽车逃窜 好像携带的是手♥枪♥
Glock 17s.
格洛克17式手♥枪♥
You've been doing your homework.
你下苦功了
Let's see what Dev can tell us.
看看戴夫有什么线索
Lethal projectiles 101.
101式大杀伤力自动推进武器
Now, what these guys were
已知凶徒
firing were 9mm armour-piercing bullets.
用的是9毫米的穿甲弹
It's a high explosive load with a tungsten steel penetrator
这种子弹弹体为钨钢 弹体内
embedded in the projectile.
装有烈性炸♥药♥
When the rest of the slug flattens,
穿甲弹上的金属块脱落之后
the penetrator just keeps on going.
弹体则继续运动
It's designed to carry the maximum
这种子弹是以最大的威力
amount of energy as deep as possible into the target.
尽可能的穿透目标而设计
I mean, to go through a three quarter inch plate of armour,
我是说 要穿透四分之三英寸厚的装甲钢板
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表