剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Kelly was asleep inside.
凯莉当时在里面熟睡
They didn't prosecute you and Sarah?
他们没起诉你和萨拉
Max had already done a stint in juvie.
马克斯已经在少年看守所待过一段时间
He was in love with Sarah.
他又爱着萨拉
He took the fall
他背了这个黑锅
even though it was Sarah who screwed up the wiring.
哪怕造成电路故障的人是萨拉
Sarah referred to herself as "Kelly" in her other life,
萨拉以凯莉为名过着另一种生活
and she covered up with matching tattoo with new ink.
还用新纹身巧妙掩盖了原有的
We got the tattoos as a way of remembering Kelly.
我们刻这个纹身是对凯莉的纪念
And as a promise to keep it a secret?
也是做为保守秘密的承诺
Do you really think
你不是真以为
this has something to do with Sarah's murder?
这件事和萨拉之死有关吧
Do you recognize him?
你认得他吗
Did you hire him?
他是你请的吗
Hire him? No. He followed Sarah to my house.
请他 没有 他跟着萨拉到了我家
He knew about her life as "Kelly".
此人知道她凯莉的身份
He was also asking around town about her tattoos.
还在市里四处打听她的纹身
It's Dev.
是戴夫
He says Max Howzer got out of prison a month ago.
他说马克斯·豪瑟一个月前从监狱里出来了
You're saying that Max
你是说马克斯
killed Sarah and that he's trying to kill me?
杀了萨拉 他还想杀了我
We don't know anything yet.
一切都没有定论
Sarah went to see Max about a year ago.
萨拉大概一年前见过马克斯
The same time the tattoos started. Yeah.
就在纹身刚纹上的时候 没错
I tried to warn her not to contact him,
我警告过她别跟他联络
that it would only stir up the past.
那只会回想起不愉快的过往
A forensics team is on its way.
鉴证小组在来的路上了
We're gonna call an ambulance.
我们会叫辆救护车
You gotta get yourself checked out.
你得去检查一下
I have to go back to the office.
我必须回办公室
Alright, just make sure you're around people.
好吧 记住不要落单
Let's go see Max.
我们去会会马克斯
Maybe Max Howzer got out
也许马克斯·豪瑟出狱后
and saw Johnny with Sarah,
看见约翰尼和萨拉在一起
and in a jealous rage he killed her. So he goes after Jen
醋意大发杀了她 他袭击珍
to punish them both?
是想惩戒她们两个
Dev, I need you to put an APB out on a van.
戴夫 对一辆厢式货车发通缉令
It reads "Byford's Pest Control" On the side.
车身上有"佰富害虫防治"字样
Will do. Hey, uh, Howzer's parole officer
好的 对了 豪瑟的保释官
has his address listed as a rooming house on Sherbourne.
有他在雪邦的一所公♥寓♥的地址
I'll send you the address. And Klein's already secured a warrant.
我把地址发给你 克莱因已经签发搜查令了
Thanks, Dev. Howzer's in Toronto.
谢了戴夫 豪瑟就在多伦多
Well, let's welcome him to town.
那就欢迎他回来
Hey, Michelle?
米歇尔
Come check this out. What?
过来看看 什么
Looks like a match. Whoa.
看来是一对 是啊
I saw Sarah wearing that in a read.
我读心的时候看到过萨拉带着这个
That could be the murder weapon.
这可能就是凶器
I'm gonna check out the other room. Yeah.
我去搜查那个房♥间 好
Hey! Drop it!
放下
You're under arrest for the murder of Sarah Wembley.
你因为谋杀莎拉·温布利被逮捕
It's the murder weapon.
这是凶器
I've never seen that before. Well, your prints
我从没见过这东西 在击打珍妮弗的
were also found on the bookend that struck Jennifer.
书挡上也发现了你的指纹
I didn't kill Sarah, I didn't attack Jen.
我没杀萨拉 也没有袭击珍
Then why'd you attack us?
那你为什么攻击我们
In prison, someone's in your cell uninvited,
坐牢的时候 你的牢房♥要是有不速之客
you come in swinging.
你不能坐以待毙
So it's just a coincidence
这么说你一来多伦多
that you show up in Toronto and Sarah turns up dead?
萨拉就死了纯属巧合
A shame is what it is. You went to prison
无可奈何的事实 你因为她
for a fire that she was responsible for.
引发的一场大火进了大牢
And? She was found strung up
还有呢 她被发现
surrounded by a ring of flames.
吊在火环之上
You know, neighbours from your old grow-op,
你们过去那个种植场的邻居
they thought you guys were into satanic worship.
认为你们在做撒旦崇拜仪式
It's a small town.
那是个小地方
People overreact to black clothes and heavy metal.
他们对身着黑衣还有重金属反应过于敏感
Listen, I went down for Kelly's death.
我的确因为凯莉的死坐牢
And yeah, Sarah screwed up the wiring at the grow-op.
是萨拉弄得种植场电路故障也没错
But I cared about her, she had a future.
但我在乎她 她还有大把好日子
I didn't.
我不同
She cut off all contact with you
你在牢里的时候她切断了
when you were in prison, right? That must have upset you.
和你的一切联♥系♥ 一定让你不好受吧
Yeah, well, I made my choice, and I did my time.
对 我自己做的选择 牢也坐了
Then she reached out to you.
之后她来找你
Maybe that stirred up some old emotions.
她的出现唤起了往日的种种
Sarah came to see you. She showed you her tattoos.
萨拉来看你 她给你看了她的纹身
She said we could rise from our ashes, just like her phoenix.
她说我们能浴火重生 就像她身后的凤♥凰♥
She was trying to help me.
她是想帮我
Said maybe there was still something between us.
她说我们之间也许还有情
But then you found out about Johnny.
可你察觉了约翰尼的事
Who? Johnny.
谁 约翰尼
Listen, man, I told her it wouldn't work,
听好了兄弟 我跟她说没用的
that she was feeling guilty.
她那么说是因为她内疚
She asked me to come to Toronto when I got out.
是她让我从牢里出来的时候来多伦多找她
We found the murder weapon in your room.
我们在你的房♥间发现了凶器
You're the only who had motive for both of the crimes.
两起案件你是唯一有动机行凶的
If you're not responsible, how do you explain this?
如果不是你 你又该怎么解释
Someone's trying to frame me.
有人想陷害我
That is not very original.
这可没什么创意
Well, they'd have to know a lot about your past.
他们一定很清楚你的底细
Jen and Sarah did a great job of keeping that a secret.
珍和萨拉对那个秘密一直是守口如瓶
There was a guy.
还有一个人
He followed Sarah to my rooming house. She came to see me.
他跟着萨拉来了我的公♥寓♥ 她来看我那会
Is this the guy?
是这个人吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, that's the guy.
没错 就是他
Murder weapon and motive.
凶器还有动机
Looks like Max is going back to prison.
看来马克斯要重回大牢了
When we accused him of murder, I got disbelief.
我们指控他谋杀的时候 我有点疑虑
We need to identify the stalker.
我们得找出那个跟踪的人
Dev, any luck with the APB?
戴夫 货车有线索了吗
Yeah. Turns out there is no Byford's Pest Control.
是的 原来根本没有什么佰富害虫防治
The van's registered to a Ryan Turner.
车注册在莱恩·特纳名下
He's a private investigator.
他是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Good work, Corporal. Have forensics run Max's DNA
很不错下士 让鉴证查查马克斯的DNA
and see if it matches the crime scene.
是否与犯罪现场的一致
In the meantime, let's find out who hired Turner.
此外 查清是谁雇的特纳
You can ask him yourself. We just brought him in.
你可以亲自问他 我们刚刚带他到局里来了
So why were you following Sarah and Jennifer?
你为什么会跟踪萨拉和珍妮弗
I was putting together a file.
我是在做调查
For who? If I revealed my client list,
为谁调查 我要是泄露客户身份
I wouldn't have one for long.
我就没生意做了
I'm sure you're familiar with the privilege my license gives me.
你们应该很熟悉我做为私♥家♥侦♥探♥的特权
Sarah Wembley was killed.
莎拉·温布利被杀害了
Possibly as a result of your investigation.
很可能就是因为你的调查
That's unfortunate. But I had nothing to do with it.
真是遗憾 可我与此无关
Well, you're the only one who might be able to help us
你是唯一能帮我们
identify her killer. So you're gonna tell us what you know.
找出凶手的人 所以你要如实相告
Who hired you?
谁雇的你
Even if I wanted to, they paid cash and didn't give me a name.
就算我愿意 对方是付现也没留名
Brent Sanders.
是布伦特·桑德斯
Jen could be with him now. Yeah.
珍现在可能跟他一起 是啊
Well, if Brent dug up Sarah's history
如果是布伦特追查萨拉的底细
and her life as "Kelly",
还有她凯莉的身份
he could have framed Max.
可能是他陷害马克斯
Turner gives him Max's address.
特纳给了他马克斯的地址
Brent plants the necklace, makes it look like revenge.
布伦特把项链放在那儿 让人以为是复仇
Dev, did you contact Jen?
戴夫 联♥系♥上珍了吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表