剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What?
什么事
You're not talking me out of this.
你不用劝我了
Stop harassing me. You call me again,
别再骚扰我 你再给我打电♥话♥
I'm going to the police.
我就报♥警♥
I said not to call!
我说了别再打来了
Wow. Nice chatting with you too, Victoria.
我也跟你聊得很愉快 维多利亚
Tia. Sorry, I thought you were someone else.
缇娅 对不起 我弄错人了
Are you mad at this person 'cause they forgot to meet you
你生气是因为他们也像我的某位朋友
for drinks like a certain friend did with me?
忘了今晚约我一起喝两杯吗
Oh, my God, was that tonight?
天吶 是今晚吗
Yeah.
对
I'm so sorry, Tia.
真对不起 缇娅
It's just, you know, it's been a crazy couple of days at work.
这几天忙工作忙晕了
What? Is it the Barret article?
怎么了 因为巴里特的那篇报道吗
Yeah, it's complicated.
对 一言难尽
Look, can I call you back when I get things straightened out?
能等我把事情理顺了再约你吗
Are you gonna forget? No, no.
你会忘了吗 不 不会
This time it's gonna be for victory drinks.
这回要喝就该喝庆功酒了
All right, well, I'm looking forward to it. Ok, ciao.
好吧 我很期待 那好 再见
Bye.
再见
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
I'm glad I was free to be your backup plan.
我很乐意当你的备胎
Don't worry, you're never second choice.
别担心 不会让你做备胎的
She say why she couldn't make it?
她说了不能赴约的原因吗
No, I don't know, I guess she was just working too hard.
没有 我猜她就是太玩命工作了
Anyway, I'm sorry, it must be boring,
真抱歉 跟你一直聊一个
talking about this person you don't even know.
你都不认识的人肯定很无趣
Are you kidding me? I love this whole "My friends are crazy
说什么呢 我觉得有句话说得好
but you're gonna learn
"我的朋友都稀奇古怪
to love 'em" Phase.
不过你会喜欢他们的"
All right, so, how about our backup plan...
对了 我们有什么后备计划
Yeah. ...we start with some sushi and then see where it goes?
是啊 我们先吃寿司 再看情况
That's a great idea. All right.
好主意 那好
Oh, my god.
天呐
Someone call 911!
赶紧报♥警♥
Hello.
有人吗
Everybody decent? Hey.
大家都穿好衣服了吗
Hey. I'm just bringing back your iron. What do you think?
我把你的熨斗送回来了 你觉得怎么样
Yeah, looks nice.
不错 帅气
Put it anywhere you want. How was last night?
随便放在哪儿吧 昨晚怎样
Very good. You?
挺好 你呢
Oh, it was great. Sandy came over, she cooked, overcooked,
很不错 珊迪过来下厨 煮过了头
Cajun style, I guess.
我猜是法风口味吧
And we fell asleep on the couch watching Mob Wives,
之后我们在沙发上看着《暴徒之妻》睡着了
so, yeah.
所以说吧
Domestic bliss. Absolutely.
幸福的一家 毫无疑问
Tia didn't stay over last night?
缇娅昨晚没留宿吗
No, no, no, no. We're taking it nice and slow.
不 没有 我们慢慢发展得很顺利
Well, I figured now that you're dating someone seriously,
我发现如果你想和谁认真交往
you'd wanna make hay while the sun's shining, you know?
你就该趁热打铁 勿失良机 懂吗
You're a farmer now?
你什么时候成农夫了
Actually, Turks make excellent farmers, yeah.
其实土耳其人都是优秀的农夫
It's in my blood.
我骨子里就是
I could snap my fingers
我动动手指
and a fig tree would pop right up. Get out.
无花果树都会开花 走开
Want me to do it? I could do it right now.
想看我表演吗 现在就可以
Hey. What's up? Toby, oh, my god, I need you
怎么了 托比 天呐 你来
to meet me at St. Luke's. What are you doing in the hospital?
圣·卢克医院找我吧 你去医院干嘛
No, it's Victoria. She's hurt.
不是我 是维多利亚 她受伤了
All right. I'm on my way.
好 我就来
Tia's friend's in the hospital. I gotta go.
缇娅的朋友进医院了 我走了
Hey, Tia, what happened?
缇娅 出什么事了
The police called me this morning.
早上警♥察♥给我打了电♥话♥
I guess I was down as her emergency contact.
我大概是她的紧急联♥系♥人吧
She fell from her apartment balcony.
她从她家公♥寓♥阳台摔下去了
How'd she fall?
怎么会摔下楼的
They think she jumped.
警♥察♥认为是她跳楼了
Hey.
你们好
So, uh, I just spoke with the surgeon.
我刚刚跟外科医生谈过
Victoria's broken a number of bones,
维多利亚摔断了几根骨头
has some internal bleeding,
有些内出血
extensive bruising, and serious head trauma.
大面♥积♥挫伤和严重的头部外伤
Oh, my god. Will she be OK?
天呐 她会没事吗
They won't know until they finish operating.
手术结束后医生才能判断
Tia, these are the best doctors in the country.
缇娅 他们都是国内最好的医生
She's in good hands.
她有他们照顾
Toby, I can't believe this.
托比 我简直不敢相信
She'd never try to kill herself.
她绝对不会自杀
Tia, breathe. Breathe.
缇娅 放松 放松
This is the story she was working on.
这是她在撰写的报道
It was published today.
今天出版的
Who is this guy? Brad Barret.
这人是谁 布拉德·巴里特
Self-made millionaire. Lives in the lap of luxury.
白手起家的百万富翁 生活奢侈
Victoria broke a story about how he exploits foreign workers.
维多利亚爆出了一条他剥削外籍劳工的新闻
He must have been pretty furious when he read it.
他看到了一定会气急败坏
What are you saying?
你想说什么
She didn't try to kill herself. Someone tried to kill her.
她不会自杀 是有人想杀了她
I know it in my gut. She had enemies.
我有直觉 她有仇家
Metro won't look into this. Will you?
市警是不会调查的 你呢
So, you want the IIB
你希望联合调查局
to investigate a suicide based on what,
调查一起自杀案件 凭什么
a hunch? It's more than a hunch.
直觉吗 不光是直觉
It doesn't make sense Victoria would attempt suicide.
维多利亚没理由想自杀
Did Victoria suffer from depression?
维多利亚有抑郁症吗
Not that I know of, no.
据我所知没有
Metro pulled this off her computer.
市警从她电脑上弄下来的
You'll probably want to take a look.
你也许想看看
It's a suicide note written on her computer?
写在她电脑上的遗书
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
They also found Sertraline
他们还在她的药柜里
in her medicine cabinet.
发现了舍曲林[治疗抑郁症等]
It's a probable sign of depression.
大概这就是抑郁的征兆
Toby I was a paramedic.
托比 我做过救护员
I've seen a lot of suicide notes;
我见过很多遗书
they're always handwritten, and because she has Sertraline
通常都是手写的 她有舍曲林
it doesn't make someone suicidal.
也不会让人自杀
Toby Tia said Victoria
托比 缇娅说维多利亚
had no history of suicide attempts.
从没有过自杀行为
Will you let me finish?
我能说完吗
This is not a case that would normally fall under our purview.
通常这种案子都不会列入我们的管辖范围
But if you've got an instinct about it, got for it.
但假如你有预感 就去查吧
However, if you're gonna open a file on it,
不过 一旦你立案侦查
you gotta prove to me it's more than suicide.
就必须向我证明不是自杀
Excuse me. All right. Thank you.
失陪 好的 谢谢
Well, I, uh, take it
我看
Tia didn't know about Victoria's depression.
缇娅并不知道维多利亚有抑郁症
Just because Victoria was depressed
就算维多利亚抑郁了
doesn't mean she has to tell everybody.
不代表她要告诉所有人
What about you? Did you get anything?
你呢 有什么发现吗
Well, yeah. If you look at these binders,
有 你看看这些活页夹
they're all colour-coded according to story.
它们都是根据报道来分色标记
But there's a section missing. That's a bit obsessive.
但是有一部分不见了 这可有点强迫症
And I found this purple sticky note:
我找到了这张紫色便利贴
"B.B. Guilty." Brad Barret.
"B.B.有罪" 就是布拉德·巴里特
Purple sticky notes, no purple section.
紫色便利贴 但是没有紫色活页夹
Or maybe it was never here.
也许是根本不存在
Hey, Toby, check this out.
托比 看看这个
There's scuff marks on the window sill here.
窗户这里还有擦痕
Could be from when she threw herself out.
也许是她跳楼的时候弄的
Could be from when she was thrown out the window.
也许是她被推下楼的时候弄的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表