剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So, I just got off the phone with Leon Riddel.
我刚和里昂·瑞道尔通完话
He saw Tom two nights ago.
前天晚上他见到汤姆了
Does he live anywhere near Potter's hotel?
他住的地方离波特的酒店近吗
No. But he paid him off.
不近 不过他付了勒索金
However, his wife still found out
不管怎么说 他妻子还是
about his extracurricular activities,
发现了他的不忠行为
so he's willing to charge him with extortion.
所以他想起诉汤姆勒索
Nice. Martell just spent half an hour bending my ear.
好 马蒂厄刚刚才跟我啰嗦了半小时
The British consulate want a progress report.
英国领♥事♥馆♥想要一份进展报告
They seem to be more interested
他们好像更急于
in recovering Jeremy Potter's cell phone
拿回杰里米·波特的手♥机♥
than who actually killed him.
而不是抓到杀他的真凶
Which means they probably
也就是说他们很可能
knew about his secret affair the whole time.
对他玩一♥夜♥情♥的事一清二楚
The update is the man
刚刚查明
that we have in custody probably did not do it.
被我们扣留的那孩子没杀人
I'm not sure that's exactly what they're looking for.
我不敢说这是不是他们想要的结果
There's the mother.
他母亲来了
Mrs. Walton.
沃尔顿女士
I don't understand what's going on here.
这到底是怎么回事
Why did you take my son?
你们为什么要抓我儿子
Do I need to get a lawyer? Follow me.
我要请律师吗 跟我来
I'm sure there has to be some type of mistake here.
一定是有什么误会吧
My son didn't do anything wrong.
我儿子没干违法的事
Well, your son, at the very least, is facing extortion charges.
这么说吧 您儿子最起码都会被控告敲诈
What? What do you mean, extortion?
什么 你说敲诈是什么意思
He blackmailed clients of a website that he helped create.
他勒索一家网站的客户 网站他也有份创建
That website. He said he needed the job.
是那家网站 他说他想做那份工作
You know what? It is wrong what you're doing.
知道吗 你这么做就大错特错了
I'm making money. Tom, it's not worth it.
我赚钱了 汤姆 这么做不值得
It's wrong! It's money that I'm making and you're not!
这么做不对 赚钱的是我不是你
Thank you, Mrs. Walton.
谢谢你 沃尔顿女士
We'll let you guys consult with your lawyer.
稍后会让你们咨♥询♥律师的
I don't feel sorry for those men.
我不为那些男人感到难过
I'm sorry, what was that?
不好意思 您说什么
I mean, you know, of course,
我是说 他们的确
they didn't deserve to die. That's not what I meant.
罪不至死 我不是这个意思
I gotta take this. Yeah.
我接个电♥话♥ 好
Hey, what's up? Hey Toby! How would you like
怎么了 托比 明晚你想
to go see an indie play tomorrow night?
看场独♥立♥剧吗
Play? - Yeah, it's actors,on a stage,
剧 -对 就是演员站在舞台上
and they're saying stuff.
念念有词
No, I know what a play is.
不是问这个 我知道什么是戏剧
I was just wondering what I did to piss you off.
我只是奇怪怎么得罪你了
I need a favour. This ought to be good.
你得帮我 说个像样的理由
OK. Look, Sandy wants to go to the opening night
好吧 姗迪想去她朋友独♥立♥剧的
of her friend's play,
首场演出捧场
but I'm going to this car show tomorrow night.
可我明晚得去看汽车展
You know, I'd rather go to the car show, to be honest.
老实说 我宁可去看汽车展
No. I'm taking Sandy's dad.
不行 我要带姗迪的爸爸去
But I didn't want to leave Sandy hanging high and dry.
我又不想把姗迪撇开一边凉快
And you want me to go to a play.
于是你想让我去看戏剧
An indie play. With your girlfriend.
看独♥立♥剧 还是跟你女朋友一起
When you put it that way, yes.
既然你要这么说的话 没错
So, Sandy's cool with
那姗迪对你
you blowing her off to hang out with her dad?
放她鸽子却陪她爸爸没看法吗
She knows I'm trying to score points with her old man.
她知道我想给他爸留个好印象
All right. All right. You owe me. Huge.
好吧 算你欠我的 很大的人情
Huge, a huge solid.
绝对是很大的人情
You sure that Sandy's cool with this? Really?
你确定姗迪没意见 真的吗
Yes, what did I just say? Yes, she's cool with it.
对 我刚刚怎么说的 她没意见
All right. Just text me the information.
好吧 发短♥信♥告诉我时间地点
OK, thank you. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢啦
I will right now. Bye.
我这就发 再见
If Tom's not our guy,
如果汤姆不是凶手
we still have a killer on the loose.
那杀人犯还在逍遥法外
Is there anything suspicious? I'm tracking the halfdozen guys
有没有什么可疑的 我正在追查六个
whose profiles most closely resemble those of our victims.
资料与受害人最接近的男人
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
Can you shut it down? The whole site?
你能关了它吗 整个网站都关了吗
I mean, yeah, I have the program
我是说可以关 我有汤姆编写的
that Tom wrote to subvert the site's security but--
能破坏整个站点安全的程序 只是
Our killer is using the agency
凶手还在利用这家中介
to target victims, and we're letting it happen.
寻找受害人 而我们还在任其发生
But if we shut down the whole site, how are we supposed to...
可如果我们关闭整个网站 那该如何
There's someone else in the system at admin level.
系统里有管理权限的还有其他人
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
"Has to be tonight." He's watching them make a date.
"必须是今晚" 他在看他们怎么约会
不能等了 Beth做完热瑜伽后会睡得很沉
不能等了 必须是今晚
They're gone.
他们下线了
Can you track them?
你能找到他们吗
I got an IP.
我找到了一个IP地址
It's the same place. It's coming from Tom Walton's.
来自同一个地点 是汤姆·沃尔顿的IP地址
Isn't Tom still in custody? Get Toby.
汤姆不是被拘留了吗 去找托比
So, who else has access to your Wi-Fi?
还有谁能用你的无线网络
No one. It's secure. Someone hacked
没人 很安全的 有人
into the agency's website from your IP address.
用你的IP地址黑进了网站
OK, well, maybe someone spoofed the IP.
好吧 也许有人冒用了IP
Maybe someone's setting me up. I don't know,
说不定有人想陷害我 我糊涂了
I've been here. Who else has access?
我一直都在这儿 还有谁能用
Someone in the building?
公♥寓♥大楼里的什么人
A friend? Another programmer?
还是朋友 别的程序员
Oh, my god. Mom...
天啊 是妈妈
The codes... You didn't... It's your mother, isn't it?
那些安全码 你不会 是你妈对吗
She knows how to breach
她知道如何突破
the agency's security. She knows the codes.
这家中介网站的安全系统 她知道安全码
She taught me everything that I know.
我是她手把手教出来的
Your mother's a programmer? Before her breakdown, yeah.
你妈妈是程序员 她没崩溃之前是的
But she couldn't get work doing it anymore.
不过她再也做不了程序员了
Tell Dev the focus is on the mother.
告诉戴夫仔细查这位母亲
Please, sir, you have
拜托警官 你们
to leave her out of this. It's not her fault.
不能抓她 这不是她的错
He left us with nothing.
我父亲撇下我们什么都没留下
She doesn't know what she's doing!
她不知道自己在做什么
Please leave her alone. She didn't mean it!
别抓她 她无心的
Dev, OK, where are we with Kay Walton?
戴夫 凯·沃尔顿查得怎么样了
I'm tracking her through registries of an
我通过注册信息 查到她是一个
outpatient psychiatric programs.
心理治疗项目的门诊病人
She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder over a decade ago.
她十几年前被诊断患有躁郁症
Looks like she's currently employed by a cleaning company
目前看来她在一家跟市里几家
that has contracts with most of the major hotels in the city.
大酒店都有合同的清洁公♥司♥工作
Tom was three years old when her husband left her.
她丈夫离开她时汤姆才三岁
She was traumatized.
她心灵受到了创伤
There were alleged incidents of violent outbursts,
她曾被指控有暴♥力♥倾向
but no arrests. I did find a picture of her ex-husband.
但没被逮捕 我找到了她前夫的照片
And he looks a lot like our victims.
他很像本案的受害者
Looks like she has unfinished business with the ex.
看来她对前任还心存芥蒂啊
A lot of innocent guys are paying for it.
祸及了不少无辜的人
So, if she works for a cleaning company,
如果她在一家清洁公♥司♥工作
she has access to any hotel room they service.
她就可以出入所服务的酒店了
Yeah. And it looks like
是的 看来
they have a contract with the Starlight Hotel.
他们跟星光酒店有合同
Kay Walton is planning her next attack tonight.
凯·沃尔顿在策划她今晚的行动
Now we know where. And when.
现在我们知道地点 还有时间
I almost can't believe I'm doing this.
真想不到我会这么做
Is this your first time?
这是你第一次吗
Yeah. It's OK. It's mine too.
是的 没关系 我也是
Really? You're not just saying that?
真的 不是随便说的吧
It took a while to find someone I'd be comfortable with.
能找到和自己相处很自然的人真不容易
Here we are.
我们到了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表