剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Alex, my friend.
亚历克斯 我的朋友
You're late.
你迟到了
Am I?
是吗
Did you make the exchange?
你把东西换来了吗
Does the boss know you're spending all his money on bogus passports?
老大知道你把他的钱都花在这些假护照上了吗
These are worth their weight in gold, amigo. He'll see.
他们值这些钱 朋友 他会明白的
But there's a problem.
但是还有一个问题
You've been seen somewhere you shouldn't have been.
有人在你不应该出现的地方见过你
You know I wouldn't do something so stupid.
你知道 我不可能做些傻事
You've been hiding something from me, Alex.
你有事对我隐瞒 亚历克斯
Hector, I can explain.
赫克托 我可以解释
You've been playing a very dangerous game!
你正在玩火自焚
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
So, what does this Monday morning have for us?
周一一大早把我们找来 什么案件
Male, around 40, shot three times at close range.
四十岁左右的男性 近距离中三枪
Do we have an ID? Nothing confirmed,
确定身份了吗 没有
but he's got a graffiti-style tattoo on his back,
他背上有一个涂鸦风的纹身图案
and what looks like... it could be tattoo removal
还有 面部及颈部有
on his face and neck.
可能是洗掉的纹身痕迹
It could be linked to one of the Central American gangs.
可能与中美洲一犯罪团伙有关联
His Beemer's being impounded as we speak.
我们说话这会 他的宝马车已经被扣留了
There's no registration, of course.
当然 没有任何注册信息
Well, nice clothes, fancy car.
豪车华服
If he is a Latin American street thug,
如果他是一名拉丁美籍街头恶霸
he's certainly had a makeover.
他掩饰得真不错
But why did Metro bring us into this?
不过为什么会派我们来查这个案子
Ah. First responders found these under the body.
最先到场的警员在尸体下发现了这个
Passports.
护照
A couple of Latino guys in their early 20s.
一些二十出头的拉丁美洲小伙子
Huh. Are these real? Or forged, or fake. Not sure.
这些是真的吗 不是伪造就是假的
Well, if they're fakes, they're pretty good.
如果是假的 做工真不错
Makes me wonder how many more of these gangbangers are
让我不禁好奇 到底有多少犯罪分子
making their way into our country under bogus identities.
正顶着假身份进入我们国家
Gotta love Mondays. Let's go.
我爱周一 走吧
Hector Suarez.
赫克托·苏亚雷兹
Yep, that's him.
没错 就是他
A suspected higher-up in a Central American crime syndicate.
他疑似是中美洲犯罪团伙的高层领导
He's been on the RCMP and DEA's
自几个月前露面起 他就上了
watch lists since he showed up here a couple of months ago.
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥队和缉毒局的监视名单
What do we have from the scene?
我们在现场找到什么证据
Well, there's no ballistics match on the kill-shot bullets,
现场发现的子弹与任何都匹配不上
but the passports turned out to be high-end forgeries.
护照系高端伪造
I thought that was becoming next to impossible.
我还以为护照几乎不可能伪造
The typesetting was done by someone who definitely knew what they were doing,
护照上的印刷字是由精通此技的人伪造的
but the booklets themselves, they were the real deal.
但护照的封皮是真的
So, someone got a hold of a bunch of blank passports.
所以 肯定有人手握很多空白护照
According to Passport Canada, the ones we found were obsolete
据加拿大护照局说 我们找到的这些
and slated to be destroyed. The new books will feature
都是应该被销毁的旧版封皮 新的护照上
a digital information chip. Much higher security.
会装置一个数字芯片 更安全可靠
Sounds like our criminal friends got their hands on them just in time.
听上去我们的罪犯朋友抓住了一个好时机
The passport office is doing an inventory,
护照局正在清查类似空白护照的库存
but this could just be the tip of the iceberg.
但这可能只是冰山的一角
I'll work with them and see if I can find any security breach.
我会配合他们试试能否找到一些安全漏洞
According to our intel,
根据我们所掌握的信息
Hector reported to Roman Delgado.
赫克托向罗曼·德尔加多汇报工作
He's a textile importer
他是一名织物进口商
and a suspected kingpin in an emerging Latin American crime ring right here.
也可能是一位新兴拉美犯罪团伙的重要人物
So who knows how many
他也知道究竟有多少人
fakes could be out there.
顶着假身份在外面游荡
There could be an army descending on the city
或许有一个犯罪大军正在危害我们的城市
trying to carve out their own piece of the pie.
人人都想从中分得一块大肥肉
Find out what Roman Delgado knows. You got it.
找出罗曼·德尔加多知道什么 遵命
Thanks.
谢谢
Finally I get to welcome the police in my humble home.
终于 警♥察♥大人光临寒舍
Usually you people are watching from afar.
一般你们只是派人远远地监视
I'm Sergeant McCluskey,
我是麦克劳斯基警官
this is Special Consultant Logan.
这位是特别顾问洛根
We're from a special investigations unit.
我们属于特别调查小组
Special investigations.
特别调查
I'm flattered, but not surprised.
在下受宠若惊 不过也没有太感到惊讶
You have quite the reputation back home.
你在祖国声名远扬
Is that why you fled?
所以你才流亡海外吗
Any successful businessman in my home country is a target.
在我的祖国成功商人会成为被攻击的目标
It can be dangerous.
那很危险的
So I came here. To sell textiles.
所以我到这里来 销♥售♥纺织品
I import fine fabrics and sell them to manufacturers.
我进口优质针织物 再将他们卖♥♥给厂家
Espresso?
来一杯浓咖啡吗
No. Did you know Hector Suarez?
不了 你认识赫克托·苏亚雷兹吗
We were close.
我们关系很密切
It's a tragedy he was killed.
很可惜他被人杀害了
Do you have any idea who would want him dead, or why?
你知道是谁 因为什么杀掉他吗
All I know is he was new to this country. He was working very hard
我只知道他刚来这个国家 他努力工作
to make a better life.
为了获得更好的生活
The numbers are coming in. You can have them all.
数字正在进入 全都是你的
Wait This is the only way.
等等 这是唯一的办法
Was he helping you expand your business?
他是否曾帮你发展业务
If he was, that wouldn't sit well with the competition.
如果他有 在竞争中就很难独善其身
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你什么意思
Was he looking for trouble? Did you trust him?
他曾自找麻烦吗 你信任他吗
Hector had ways of making enemies in the old country, hm?
在祖国 赫克托树敌太多
I do things differently.
我另有处事方法
Gabrielle. Perdón.
加布里埃尔 打扰一下
I'm sorry. You are busy.
不好意思 你们在忙
This is nothing that can't wait.
什么事情都可以等等再说
These are my special investigator friends
这两位是我的特殊调查员朋友
McCluskey and Logan.
麦克劳斯基和洛根
Did you know Hector? Hector was her fiancé.
你认识赫克托吗 赫克托是他的未婚夫
This country is supposed to be safe.
这个国家应该很安全
We come here to escape the violence.
我们逃到这里来是为了躲避暴♥力♥袭击
Violence has a way of finding people.
但暴♥力♥总是会不请自来
My condolences. Thank you.
我表示沉痛的哀悼 谢谢
Look, this is not the best time.
现在不太方便
OK. Well, if you think of anything else,
好的 如果你们想到什么事情
please give us a call. Thank you.
请打电♥话♥给我们 谢谢
Surprise: Delgado wasn't helpful.
真惊讶 德尔加多那里没什么线索
Not completely,
不完全是
I got hector telling him
我看到 赫克托曾经告诉他
that "Numbers" Are coming.
数字正在进来
As in, people? Yeah, I think so.
什么东西 人吗 我认为是人
Superintendent Martell.
马提尔主管
To what do we owe the pleasure?
光临此地 十分荣幸
I've been sent from on
上级派我来视察
high to check up on my favourite IIB unit.
我最欣赏的联合调查局小组
So, where are we in the passport security leak?
我们与护照安全漏洞有什么关系
Well, it's leading us into the criminal underworld.
这个事件引领我们进入犯罪地下世界
There seems to be a new Latin gang in town,
城里多了个新来的拉丁犯罪团伙
and they're bringing in muscle.
他们正在壮大势力
And according to our intel,
根据我们情报
the Kingston Connection is none too happy with that.
金斯顿联合会可不太高兴
Chris Jernigan, their leader, does not like competition,
他们的领导人克里斯·杰尼根不喜欢竞赛
and Hector Suarez paid the price.
赫克托·苏亚雷兹为此付出了代价
Interesting. Well, if we make a break in the passport case,
有趣 如果我们在护照案中有任何突破
you'll be the first to know.
我们第一个通知你
Maybe Suarez was a loose cannon.
也许苏亚雷兹是一个不计后果的人
Well, if the Kingston Connection heard
如果金斯顿联合会听说
about Delgado's plan to bring in gang reinforcements,
德尔加多正计划壮大自己队伍的势力
Martell is right, they could have an axe to grind.
马提尔是对的 他们肯定另有企图
All right.
好的
Mr. Jernigan? IIB.
杰尼根先生 我们是联合调查局的
"Mr. Jernigan?"
杰尼根先生
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表