剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
was killed here not once, but twice.
都被谋杀了 这是第二次了
If not a curse, then what?
这不是诅咒是什么
How about premeditated murder?
如果是有人蓄意谋杀呢
Oh, a flesh and blood killer? That I can handle,
一个活生生的杀手 那我能理解
but you can't run from a curse.
但你无法摆脱诅咒
Sooner or later, it's gonna catch up to you.
它早晚会找上你
This is the first time that we have the murder weapon
这是第一次我们找到了凶器
and an I.D. on the shooter,
和行凶人
yet it's still not enough to go on.
却还查不下去
We have several individuals
有好几个人
who had opportunity to plant the gun,
有机会把枪调包
but what we're lacking is motive.
但我们找不出他们的作案动机
Well, everyone that michelle and I talked to,
剧组里每一个和我们谈话的人
they spoke highly of Vince,
表面上对文斯评价很高
but they were thinking otherwise.
但实际上却都另有所想
So this guy was unpopular.
所以他人缘很一般
Love him or hate him,
无论是出于喜欢还是厌恶
a lot of people were riding on his back, though.
不少人都背后说他坏话
Did you talk to the wife?
你们和他妻子谈了吗
She had access to Masterson's gun.
她也可能动了马斯特森的枪
Yeah, toby talked to her briefly,
是的 托比和她简单聊了几句
but the set doctor had given her a bunch of sedatives.
不过现场的医生给了她不少镇静的药物
She was pretty out of it.
她挺慌神的
What about this actress, Nikki?
那个女演员尼基呢
She's the one that grabbed the gun
她可是那个拿着枪
and put two slugs in his chest.
朝他胸口来了两枪的人
Maybe she arranged it too.
说不定是她一手策划的
No, I don't think so. I was inside her head.
我觉得不是 我读到了她的内心
Her pain and grief were genuine.
她的哀痛和悲伤的确出自内心
I can't believe you guys just left me there.
真想不到你们居然把我扔在那儿不管了
Don't you know what happens to brothers
你们知不知道恐怖片里
when they get separated from the group
假如有哥们落单了
in horror movies?
会怎么样
Bad things, that's what.
没好下场 知道没
All right, did you grab Masterson's laptop?
好了 你拿到马斯特森的手提了吗
Yeah, it was in his trailer.
拿到了 就在他的化妆车里
I'll see what I can find on it.
我会看看能从里面找到什么线索
I also found these.
我还发现了这个
Divorce papers.
离婚协议书
Divorce papers with an ironclad pre-nup.
是有签过婚前协议的离婚协议书
Those go through and the former Ms. Masterson
婚前协议一生效 前任马斯特森太太
doesn't get a thing.
一毛钱也分不到
Vince took a bullet
文斯挨了枪子
and his new widow just dodged one.
他家寡妇也躲过了一劫
I think we just found our primary suspect.
我想头号♥嫌疑犯浮出水面了
Don't you people have any decency?
你们这些警♥察♥还懂得尊重吗
My husband was just killed.
我丈夫还尸骨未寒
Look, we understand how difficult this is for you, okay,
我们理解这事对你打击不小 好吗
but we need to know if you had access to your husband's gun.
可我们得知道你能不能拿到你丈夫的枪
Of course,
那肯定
but I never touched it. I hate guns.
可我从来没摸过 我讨厌枪
I hated that Vince carried it with him constantly.
我讨厌文斯常常会带上枪
Did he have a gun because of the death threats?
他带枪是不是以为那个死亡威胁
At first, sure,
开始是的
but, eventually, I think he just liked
不过说到底 我觉得
having it with him.
他就是喜欢带枪
It made him feel more in control.
枪让他觉得更有控制权
And was he? In control?
那他是吗 他说了算
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Well, we've heard from some crew members
我们从一些职员那里
that you and Vince had been fighting.
听说你们总是争吵不休
We've been together a long time!
我们在一起很久了
We're both passionate people!
双方都是急躁的人
Did things ever turn violent?
有没有肢体上的冲突
No!
没有
Nothing like that.
没这种事
Vince has a loud bark, but he's a puppy dog.
文斯嗓门是大 可他性格温和
He loves me. He would never hurt me.
他爱我 他绝不会伤害我
You sure about that?
你确定吗
That sneaky son of a bitch.
那个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Why do you think he wanted a divorce?
你觉得他为什么想离婚
Was there another woman?
有第三者吗
I guess I always knew
我就知道
that wannabe was gonna be trouble.
那个粉丝迟早会是个麻烦
You're referring to his co-star, Nikki?
你指的是他戏里的搭档尼基吗
Knowing Vince, he probably pissed her off too.
就我对文斯的了解 他很可能也激怒了她
Maybe her having his gun on set was no accident.
也许拍摄现场枪在她手上根本不是意外
When was the last time that you talked to Vince?
你最后一次和文斯交谈是什么时候
We spoke on the phone this morning.
今天早上我们通过电♥话♥
I was on a flight in from L.A. when he was killed.
他被杀的时候我正在从洛杉矶回来的班机上
You know how I heard the news?
知道我怎么听说这个消息的吗
The TV in an airport lounge.
机场候机厅的电视
Can you imagine?
你们能想象吗
I'll check her alibi.
我会查她的证词
Dev's still working on Vince's hard drive.
戴夫还在检查文斯的硬盘
Did you get anything?
你读到什么了吗
Yeah, she saw Vince with his co-star, Nikki.
是的 她看见文斯和他戏里的搭档尼基在一起
They were about to hook up.
他们正要上♥床♥
I think it's time you two talked to the scream queen.
你们二位该去跟那个尖叫女王聊聊了
Hairline fracture, you were right.
骨裂 你是对的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I was a paramedic once upon a time.
我原来做过急救员
Hopefully I'm gonna be able to get a few hours sleep
希望明天我上班前还能
before my call time tomorrow.
有几个小时能睡
You're going back to work so soon?
你这么快就回去上班了
Yeah, I feel like Vince would've wanted that.
对 我觉得文斯会这么希望的
You two were close?
你们两个走得很近吗
We spent 12 to 14 hours a day together,
我们这三个月来每天有12到14个小时
for three months.
在一起
We were friends.
我们是好朋友
Were you guys anything more than that?
你们有进一步的关系吗
It wasn't serious. We were just having some fun.
又不是认真的 我们只不过是逢场作戏
Were you guys having an affair?
你们俩有外遇
Things like this happen on movie sets.
演艺圈里这是常事
What happens in "Death Manor" stays in "Death Manor."
在《死亡庄园》发生的一切都不会外传
Yeah, something like that.
对 差不多
I was going to break things off with him
我是打算在我们拍摄完以成以前
before we finished filming.
跟他分手的
Even if he wasn't married,
即使他没结婚
I don't think what we had was meant to last.
我也不觉得我们会长久
Do you know the irony of this whole thing?
你知道整件事最讽刺的是什么吗
My character wasn't even supposed to shoot Vince.
我的角色是不该对文斯开枪的
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Originally the cop's gun wasn't supposed to be loaded
本来那个警♥察♥的枪不会装子弹
and my character would manage to escape.
而我的角色也能会逃出生天
And then somehow the blood butcher
还有嗜血屠夫最终
managed to survive,
也会活下来
and then these new pages came in.
但新的剧本出现了
So Zack changed the script?
是乍克改了剧本
He got into a big fight with the studio about it,
他跟制片方大闹了一场
but he got his way.
他还是得偿所愿了
Thank you.
谢谢
So why would Zack make changes to a script
为什么乍克要改剧本
that would put his meal ticket in harm's way?
让他的摇钱树置于险境
Why don't we find out?
我们何不一探究竟
Yeah.
好
Aw geez!
哎喲妈呀
What? What is it? Are you okay?
怎么 怎么了 你没事吧
That!
那玩意
That was not here when I went to bed last night!
我昨晚上♥床♥的时候还没有那玩意
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表