剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Me hope that don't mean I'm in trouble.
我希望你们别说我惹上麻烦了
Oh, no, we just want to talk to you.
别误会 我们只是想跟你聊聊
You wanna talk? Talk. Are you aware
你想要聊聊 说吧 你知道
that Hector Suarez was gunned down last night?
赫克托·苏亚雷兹昨晚被人开枪打死了吗
Never heard of him.
从来没听说过这个人
He's part of an emerging Latino gang that's making inroads in this area.
他是一个刚进城里的新兴拉美帮派的人
And what makes you think me know anything about that?
为什么你们认为我会知道这件事
We just wanna know if we should expect more violence,
只是想确定是否会有更多暴♥力♥事件
more bodies showing up.
更多的尸体出现
Violence is bad for business.
暴♥力♥对生意业务不利
Even if someone's trying to take business away from you?
即使有人正试着抢你的生意
Maybe someone from Delgado's operation?
或许是德尔加多操控下的某人
Me know nothing of such an operation.
我从来不知道这样的人
You're asking me to trust him? I think you should.
你要我信任他吗 我认为你应该信
We take care of things our own way.
我们有自己的行事之道
And we just wanna make sure
我们只是想保证
that things don't escalate out of control.
事情不要朝不可控的方向发展
You wanna help me?
你们想要帮我吗
Good afternoon.
回见
Ready for something to eat.
好想吃点东西
Anything?
读到什么了吗
Yeah. One of Delgado's guys acting as a go-between,
是的 德尔加多的一个手下充当中间人
but it wasn't Hector Suarez.
不过那个人不是赫克托·苏亚雷兹
So, it looks like Jernigan's still a free man.
所以 杰尼根貌似还是无辜的
Yeah. I didn't get a connection to Suarez's murder,
没错 我无法把他和苏亚雷兹的谋杀联♥系♥起来
but he definitely knows Delgado.
但他绝对认识德尔加多
I'm getting a sense that something's in the works.
我能感觉到有什么大事正在酝酿当中
Metro's been looking into the
警♥察♥正在找杰尼根最近的几名同伙
alibis of all of Jernigan's closest known associates.
不在场证明
So far everything checks out.
目前为止 所有的事都检查了一个遍
Were we able to get any prints from the passports?
在那些护照上找到指纹了吗
Actually, we're in luck. Even though they were wiped
我们很幸运 即使护照都被擦拭过
we were able to get a partial palm print.
我们还是找到了一部分手掌印
Cross-referencing it with the new palm print database
把这枚掌印在数据库中做交叉比对
didn't turn up anything, so I thought, let's scan
什么都没有发现 所以我在想
the files of employees of Passport Canada.
不如来比对一下加拿大护照局的职员
I'm sensing a "Bingo".
我猜 找到匹配对象了
Mrs. Hanson--
汉森夫人
Natasha. Hanson is my ex's name.
娜塔莎·汉森是我前夫的姓氏
OK, Natasha. Maybe you can explain to us how your
好的 娜塔莎 你能不能跟我们解释一下
palm prints ended up on a bunch of stolen passports.
为何你的掌印会出现在一些被盗的护照上
I, uh, I handle lots of materials at work.
我工作中经手的材料太多了
But these passports were meant to be destroyed,
这些护照原本应该销毁的
but they were forged
但它们却被加以伪造
and they ended up in the hands of criminals.
最终流入犯罪分子手中
Do you know anything about this?
这些你都知道吗
Maybe you made a mistake.
也许你误解了护照的用途
You weren't trying to facilitate
你并没想过去为那些
the entry of dangerous criminals into our country.
危险的犯罪分子入境提供便利
We should remind you
我们要提醒你
that stealing passports is a federal offence.
偷窃护照可是联邦重罪
Now, we'll do everything we can
我们会尽一切可能
to make sure your children don't
确保你的孩子不会
watch their mother go to prison,
看着他们的母亲锒铛入狱
but you're gonna have to help us out here, OK?
但你也要协助我们破案 明白吗
He offered me a lot of money.
他给了我一大笔钱
Who did?
谁给的
He didn't say his name,
他没说名字
but I remember he had something on his neck,
但我记得他的脖子上
like a burn mark.
像是个烙印
He said they'd be used to help refugees make a fresh start.
他说他们要帮难民开始新的生活
Did you deliver the passports to this man?
你把护照快递给这个人了吗
Someone picked them up.
有人过来取的
I needed the money.
我需要那笔钱
I thought I was helping people.
我以为这也是在帮助他人
I can't go to jail. Get yourself a lawyer.
我不想坐牢 去找个律师
We'll do what we can.
我们会尽力
We've been looking for the wrong guy.
我们一直都找错人了
What about this guy? No.
是这个人吗 不是
This guy? No.
这个 不是
How about the earring guy? No.
这个戴耳环的呢 也不是
OK, well, if the guy you keep seeing is Roman's friend,
如果你们要找的这个人确实是罗曼的朋友
then he sure doesn't like being photographed.
那他肯定不喜欢拍照
Or he's a ghost. Or he's a ghost.
或者他是个幽灵 幽灵都出来了
He is well connected.
他交际很广
So, how do we find him?
那我们怎么找到他
Last month the RCMP
皇家骑警队上个月
put a GPS monitor on Roman's car.
在罗曼的车上放了一个GPS监视器
They logged any place
来记录每一个
he stayed for a significant amount of time.
他长时间逗留过的地点
Maybe one of these places can lead us to our ghost.
也许我们可以在其中的某处找到幽灵
So, I suppose I've you to thank for plugging the holes
我想我要感谢你们堵住了
in Passport Canada's security breach.
加拿大的护照安全漏洞
I'll close the case. Well done.
可以结案了 干得漂亮
Well, not done exactly.
其实呢 还没彻底结束
The Central American criminal
中美洲的犯罪组织
organization is scaling things up,
正在扩张他们的犯罪规模
which can only mean more trouble on the streets.
这意味着麻烦事只能越来越多
The RCMP are aware of these developments.
皇家骑警队已经得知这些进展
They're well beyond the scope of your original assignment.
这个案子已经超出了你们的能力范围
Which has opened up into something bigger.
我们的能力范围已经提升了很多
You will be reminded that
你应该知道
there is a discretionary nature to our caseload.
我们处理的案件都是我们自行决定的
This is a redundant use of resources, Alvin.
这是在浪费办案资源 阿尔文
Then we will be as economical as possible.
那我们就尽可能精打细算
Why don't I walk you through the numbers?
我们还是来过一遍具体数字吧
So, where has Delgado been spending his time?
德尔加多一般都在哪里消磨时间
It all seems very routine to me--
看上去都是些日常活动
home, a few fabric warehouses,
家里 面料仓库
tailoring shops. Mostly just criss-crossing the suburbs.
西服店 大多都是穿梭在乡间斋舍
Chris Jernigan saw him enter one of those eastside
克里斯·杰尼根曾经见他进入过
condo buildings with a food court.
东区一栋带美食广场的公♥寓♥大厦
OK, it looks like he stopped a bunch of times on Carlaw.
找到了 他好像在克劳街停留了一会儿
OK, seriously, I'm starving.
说真的 我饿死了
I told you, we should have got something.
我和你说过 咱们来之前该吃点东西
I didn't think we were gonna have to wait around this long.
我没想到要等这么久
There he is.
他来了
Excuse me.
打扰了
Do I know you? IIB.
我认识你吗 联合调查局的
We need to talk to you about some forged passports.
我们要和你谈谈关于伪造护照的事
Found under the body of Hector Suarez.
护照是在赫克托·苏亚雷兹身上找到的
It's him. You're gonna have to come with us.
就是他 请你和我们走一趟
I don't think so.
我才不去呢
So, the shotter got away.
杀手跑了
Yeah, he knew what he was doing.
是的 他做贼心虚
I took a picture of him.
我给他拍了张照
We canvassed the building, got an ID.
我们在大厦调查 确定了他的身份
He goes by Alex Parro.
他化名亚历克斯·帕罗
The neighbours don't know much.
他的邻居知道的不多
They said that he keeps to himself,
他们说他不常与人来往
comes and goes all hours.
总是早出晚归
So, not exactly a nine-to-fiver.
说明不是一个朝九晚五的上班族
And you read it? The shooting?
你读到什么了吗 那起枪杀
I did, I did.
是的 我读了
Hector reached for his gun,
赫克托想拔枪
but Alex beat him to it.
但是亚历克斯动作更快
Well, if Hector and his boss Roman didn't see eye to eye,
也许赫克托和他老板罗曼有分歧
maybe Alex did the dirty work and took Hector out.
于是让亚历克斯出手料理了赫克托
Or maybe Roman's in the dark
也可能罗曼被蒙在鼓里
and Alex is taking out the internal competition on his own.
亚历克斯替自己除掉了一个竞争对手
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表