剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Come on, let's go! Can we get some help here?
快点 有谁可以来帮帮忙吗
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's lost a lot of blood.
他大量失血
The bullet's lodged in his upper left arm.
子弹还呆在他左上臂里
We've stabilized the wound,
我们已经稳定了伤势
but we gotta get him to OR stat.
但必须要送他去手术室
I'm on it.
我这就去办
Is he going to be OK?
他会好起来吗
Oh, yeah. We've given him 2mg of morphine.
会的 我们给他注射了两毫克的吗♥啡♥
He's not gonna feel anything until after the surgery.
手术结束之前他不会觉得痛的
Here we go. You got that, Bill?
走着 你抓紧了吗 比尔
All right, one, two, three.
好的 一 二 三
Here we go. Yep, there we go. OK.
走着 好嘞 走着
One shot and it'll be over.
仅仅一枪 小命不保
I don't think I can do this anymore, Adam.
我觉得自己不能再这样下去了 亚当
That guy smells terrible. His weakness is my opportunity.
那人真臭 他的弱点就是我的机会
So you know exactly what you have to do.
你很清楚自己该做什么
He must be dead within 48 hours.
四十八小时之内 他必须死
Give me 10mg of diazepam.
给我十毫克的安定
We're gonna take him into surgery right away.
我们立刻为他进行手术
Hey. You mind telling me what you think you're doing?
可以告诉我你在做什么吗
I'm fine. You're fine?
我还好 你还好
I just need to speak to Michelle. It's important.
我只是要跟米歇尔聊聊 这很重要
You know what else is important?
你知道还有一件事也很重要吗
Letting the fresh bullet wound in your arm heal.
就是养好你手臂上的枪伤
Look, I'm fine, OK?
你看 我还好 好吗
Oh, yeah? You sure? Yeah.
是吗 你确定 是的
Whoa, hey. See, that is not "Fine", OK?
哇哦 这样可不是还好 好吗
That is "I just got shot".
这可不是简单的中了一枪
Come on. Legs up, let's go.
来 抬腿 躺好
Come here. You wanna talk to Michelle?
躺过来 你有话跟米歇尔说
I'll go get her, all right?
我去找她 好吗
You Just stay here and relax. Yeah, all right.
你就呆在这里 好的
Also, you know, don't let this happen again.
还有 不要再这样了
I'm not happy with this whole shooting thing.
对于这起枪击事件 我很不爽
Sorry, Dad.
对不起了 老爸
Dev.
戴夫
I'll be right back.
稍后我再过来
How is he? He's pretty good.
他怎么样 他很好
He's stubborn, but he's pretty good.
他很顽固 但是还很不错
He really wants to see you guys, but he's gotta take it easy.
他真的很想见你们 不过他必须放轻松
You convinced him of that?
你说服他了吗
Look, if he strains himself,
如果他太紧张
that wound could open up, maybe get infected.
伤口可能会崩裂 可能会感染
We'll take care of him. Thanks. Corporal.
我们会好好照顾他 谢谢 警官
If you needed a vacation, you could've just said something.
如果你需要休个假 你说出来就行
Yeah, it wasn't my first choice.
好吧 我也不想这样
All right, I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道听起来很疯狂
but when they were bringing me in,
但当他们送我急诊室的时候
I read someone planning a murder.
我读到有人正在策划一起谋杀
Well, Toby, you were barely conscious,
托比 你头脑还不是特别清醒
and heavily sedated.
医生给你注射了很多镇静剂
I know what I read.
我知道自己读到过什么
I don't know where it came from. The ER was crowded.
我不知从哪里来的讯息 急诊室人很多
That's not a lot to go on.
这给我们的线索不多啊
I saw someone passing a photo
我看见有人递过去一张照片
and he said that the guy in the photo had to be dead within 48 hours.
他说照片上的人 四十八小时内必须死
OK, um, let's try to... work up a facial composite
好吧 我们试着 进行人像合成
and see if we can track this guy down.
试试能不能追踪这个人
That's not necessary.
不用那么麻烦
The guy's name is Gerard Perrault.
那个人名叫杰拉德·贝洛
He's France's minister of justice.
他是法国的司法部长
So you're saying someone in this hospital is going to try
你的意思是 医院里有人
to kill a major French politician.
想要谋杀一个法国政坛的大人物
I trust what I read, guys.
我相信自己读到的东西 伙计们
OK. Let me talk to Oz.
好的 让我跟奥兹谈谈
I'll see if I can get the ER security tapes
我试试看能不能拿到急诊室监视录像带
and a log of everyone who was here.
还有在场每个人的记录
Maybe we get a hit. Let's do this.
或许能获得线索 行动起来吧
Look, Toby, I know
托比 我知道
how hard this is
即使对于一个经验丰富的警官来说
even for an experienced officer to shoot someone.
开枪打人也是很艰难的经历
The best thing for me to do is keep my mind off it, right?
最好就是我不去想这件事 对吧
Look... let's see what we can do.
看看我们还有什么可以做的
Let's dig into this.
我们深入钻研这件事
So, what do you think? We getting close?
你意下如何 是不是很像了
You're good at what you do. That's him.
你真是技艺惊人 就是他
Run it wide, both criminal databases
扩大范围 在北美及欧洲的犯罪数据库
here and in Europe.
查找匹配对象
This might be a problem that followed Perrault from France.
他可能是一路跟踪贝洛从法国到这儿来的
Is there anything from the security cameras at the hospital?
医院的监视录像带中有什么发现吗
I'm still running it and the nurses' logs to see
我还在检查录像和护士的日志
if anyone has a criminal record
查看是否有人有犯罪前科
or any connection to Perrault,
或与贝洛有什么联♥系♥
but nothing yet.
不过目前仍旧一无所获
I've requested a meeting with the French contingent.
我已经要求与法国团队进行一次会议
I wish I had something more solid to go in with.
我希望可以有一些确凿证据
What's this?
这是什么
That's the SIU shooting team.
这是特别调查组的枪击团队
Michelle's already done her interview.
米歇尔已经跟他们谈过了
You just need to give a statement.
你只需做一个陈述
You just have to go through
你只需要用自己的话
the story in your own words. It'll be fine.
把事情叙述一遍 这样就可以了
Consultant Logan? Hey.
特别顾问洛根 是的
Are ready to speak with us? Yeah.
方便跟我们聊聊吗 可以
After you.
您先请
How's he holding up?
他的状态怎么样
He says he's fine.
他说自己还好
That's not what I asked.
我问的不是这个
You understand that we've already talked to your partner,
你知道我们已经跟你的搭档谈过了
Sergeant McCluskey?
麦克劳斯基警官
Yeah, yeah, she told me.
知道 知道 她告诉我了
She said you acted with exceptional bravery.
她说你的表现异常勇敢
This meeting is largely a formality.
这次会谈基本上就是走个形式
I did what I had to do...
我做了自己该做的事
You're still gonna have to go
你还是要再讲述一次
through the events of what happened the other night.
那天晚上发生的事情
Well, we arrived at the scene of the shooting
那天晚上我们到达枪击现场
at about 7:30pm.
大概是晚上七点三十分左右
We heard a lot of gunfire.
我们听到枪声一片
And...
还有
Uh, we went in the building.
我们进入了大楼
OK. Go on.
好的 继续
We went up to the second floor
我们上到第二层
and, uh...
然后
The suspect appeared from the third floor.
嫌疑人出现在三楼
Drew his weapon, fired, hit me in the arm.
举起他的武器 开枪击中了我的手臂
Then what happened?
然后怎么样了
My partner came to me, asked me how I was.
我的搭档跑过来询问我的情况
I said I was fine and...
我说自己还好 然后
the suspect had disappeared so she went after him.
嫌犯不见了 她就跑去追他
And you followed?
你跟上去了吗
So, I...
所以 我
I went up to the third floor
我来到三楼
and there on the ground was a gun.
看到地上有一把枪
I picked it up, went down the south corridor...
我把它捡起来 然后从南边的走廊下去
turned a corner...
我转过弯
Drop it!
放下枪
Turns around with his gun pointing at me, and I fired.
转过弯 他拿枪指着我 我就开枪了
So, even with limited firearm training,
即便没受过多少射击训练
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表