剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I didn't want to worry you guys.
我不想让你们担心
And Oz?
奥兹呢
I shouldn't have had him meet me there.
我不应该让他去那儿见我
Yeah, he played it like a pro, but it sounds a mistake I made twice.
他表现得很专业 不过似乎我犯了两次错误
Well, that's a mistake Oz could have paid for. You both could have.
那个错误可能会让奥兹付出代价 你们两个都是
But we didn't. We didn't.
但我们没有 我们没有
If Burke had made me, I would have read it.
如果伯克抓住我 我就能读到了
Toby's work is paying off,
托比的工作有了成效
but we still don't know who's calling the shots.
但是我们还是不知道谁在发号♥施令
Priority one has to be mapping the chain of command
首要任务是找出指挥链
and bringing down our mystery man.
拿下神秘人物
I can do it. I'm close.
我能做到 差不多了
Keep your lines of communication open.
把你的通信线路保持畅通
We'll monitor your calls. And let's get this done.
我们监视你的电♥话♥ 咱们一起把这搞定
Right. The sooner we get him, the sooner I get my life back.
好的 我们越快找到他 我能越快做回自己
See you guys later. He'll be fine.
待会儿见 他会没事的
Welcome to the neurocentre of Metro traffic control operations.
欢迎来到警♥察♥交通管理服务的枢纽
You got like a crack team of cyber geeks running the show?
你有一群最好的电脑怪才在掌控局势
Yeah. One geek over here.
是的 那儿就有一个
Now, they mostly monitor for traffic jams,
现在 他们主要在监控交通堵塞
update the signs, "Left Lane Blocked".
更新"左侧车道拥堵"信♥号♥♥
You know, that kind of thing. What about inside the city?
那种东西 城市内的呢
Can you guys control the stoplights?
你们人能控制信♥号♥♥灯吗
Well, the TransCore system is fully automated.
传动核心系统是全自动的
There's sensors at all major intersections
在所有主要交叉路口都有传感器
controlling the traffic flow.
来控制交通流量
What about remotely? Are there some kind of devices
远程呢 有没有什么设备
that could override the signal?
能改变这些信♥号♥♥
Well, those devices have rolling codes,
那些设备有滚动代码
so you have to be logged on to the system.
所以你必须登陆系统
Mind if I take a look?
介意我看一下吗
Go right ahead.
看吧
What are these numbers? Are they call numbers?
这些数字是什么 是叫数字吗
Cops, Fire, all that.
警♥察♥ 火 那些东西
Is there any way to tell them where to go?
能告诉他们往哪走吗
We just watch.
我们只观察
If it looks like something's affecting traffic,
如果有影响交通的东西了
we throw it up on our site,
我们把它标在网站上
then radio and TV picks it up.
之后收音机和电视就会接收到
That's right. Anything else?
对 还有别的事吗
You guys keep records of traffic incidents, right?
你们会记录交通事故 对吧
Yeah, you can get all of that information on site.
是的 你能获得现场的所有信息
Yeah, you'd think.
是啊 你想得挺好
None of this interweb stuff comes very naturally to me.
互联网的东西对我来说都不太自然
Really? Yeah.
真的 嗯
Thanks for your time, though. You bet.
仍然谢谢你 当然
So, I'm still out here waiting, Michelle. No sign of them.
我还在外边等 米歇尔 没他们的迹象
Are you hearing him? Yeah. He's coming in loud and clear.
你能听见他说话吗 是的 很清楚
I told him not to talk to us. It looks suspicious.
我告诉他别跟我们说话 那看起来很可疑
Here they come.
他们来了
Yeah, I see that, Toby. Thank you.
我看见了 托比 谢谢
Toby! Hey. What's up, man?
托比 你好啊 兄弟
How you doing, man?
还好吗 兄弟
Crazy. Ready to go?
快疯了 走啊
Yeah, yeah. My car's over here. Let's do this.
好的 我车在那边 走吧
No, no, no.
不 不行
That hunk of junk's not gonna cut it. Come on. This way.
那大家伙走不快的 跟我走这边
OK. No, what the hell is he doing?
好的 他到底在做什么
He's supposed to take them to his car.
他应该把他们带到他车跟前
It looks like they're heading into the mall.
好像他们进商场了
Yeah, great time to go shopping.
真是购物的好时候啊
Should we follow? No, they might have a lookout.
我们跟上吗 不 他们可能有眼线
So, where is it, Len? She should be here any minute.
在哪 莱 她马上就到
OK, they came out the other side.
他们从另一边出来了
I'm gonna go check it out. I don't like this.
我要去看看 我不喜欢这样
Oh, there she is. Right on time.
她来了 时间正好
It's the ambulance? You kidding me?
救护车 你逗我呢吗
We figured you'd know your way around it.
我觉得你知道该怎么做
I've been watching these guys.
我在观察这些人
They come here every day at the exact same time.
他们每天同一时间都会来这儿
You sure about this? What's wrong with you?
你确定没事 你怎么了
You going to pull this crap when we do the job?
我们干活时候你想出乱子
Guys, we have seven minutes. Gimme your phone.
我们还有七分钟 手♥机♥给我
Gimme your phone.
手♥机♥给我
Let's go.
我们走
OK, we're counting on you here, Toby, OK?
这儿就靠你了 托比 好吧
I got this, Len. I got it. OK?
我能搞定 莱 我能 好吧
Get another one with the money you're gonna make.
用你挣的钱再买♥♥一部吧
Cover me, Toby.
掩护我 托比
Yeah, yeah, I got your back.
好的 我看着呢
OK, he's on the move.
他行动了
He's heading north on Bay Street. In what vehicle?
他往海湾街北边去了 坐什么去的
I don't know.
我不知道
You're in. Nice.
你进去了 很好
You know these trucks have transponders, right?
你知道这些卡车有应答器 对吧
Thanks, genius. Taken care of.
谢谢 天才 已经搞定了
Signal jammer. That's great.
信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥ 很好
Let's go!
我们走
Toby's phone?
托比的电♥话♥
They tossed it into the back of a truck. We lost him.
他们把它扔卡车后边了 我们跟丢他了
He's out there without a safety net.
他现在独自一人没有安全网保护
All right, let's just assume
好吧 我们假设
that he's continuing to collect the evidence
他还在收集证据
that we need to put these guys away.
我们得先不要管他们
Or he's out there in a ditch somewhere
或者 他在某处沟渠里
with a bullet in his head.
脑袋里有一颗子弹
Michelle...
米歇尔
Maybe not. I got a report
或许不是 我接到一份报告
of an ambulance that was stolen
报告称一辆救护车被盗 那里距离
a block away from Toby's last known location.
托比最后一次出现的地点有一街区之远
An ambulance? Are they changing their game?
一辆救护车 他们改变游戏了吗
Well, at least Toby knows his way around that kind of vehicle.
至少托比对那种车很熟悉
I'll put out an alert.
我去发布一个警告
Put out the word out that if they find that ambulance,
发出警告 如果有人找到那辆救护车
they're not to make a move until we give the OK.
在我们下命令前 必须保持按兵不动
We want to get Toby out of there without incident.
我们要托比毫发无损地从那辆车上下来
What?
什么情况
I hacked into the Traffic Management site.
我进入了交通管理的网站
The log shows malfunctions
行车日志显示 在逃跑路线上
at every intersection along the escape route,
那辆车每到一个路口就失灵一次
but no traffic warnings were posted.
但却未发布过一通交通警示
Was someone trying to cover it up?
是不是有人想要掩盖事实
Yeah, someone was using a spoofed IP
没错 当下有人从这个系统内部
from within the system at the time.
使用一个虚假IP
So it wasn't a malfunction.
所以 这并非故障
Whoever did it was good,
不管是谁干的 这家伙很厉害
but I'm gonna track them through the weeds.
但我要排除干扰找到他们
OK, this is weird.
好吧 这太奇怪了
The IP connection is coming from inside Traffic Management.
该IP连接来自于交通管理内部
Someone on the inside.
是内部人员做的
I'll work on a warrant.
我去争取搜查令
Michelle.
米歇尔
We'll find him, OK?
我们一定会找到他 好吗
Hey, hey, Burke. What's going on?
伯克 发生什么了
Look, I told you, you'll know when you need to know.
我说过 该知道的 你早晚会知道
I just want to know what I'm getting into.
我只是想知道这是要进去哪里
All you need to know is that it's worth it.
你只要知道做这些是值得的 就够了
Ok?
好吗
And what happens if someone gets in the way?
如果有人突然挡住去路怎么办
I kill 'em.
我会杀了他们
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表