剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Whoever stole those has already killed once,
不管这个贼是谁他都已经犯了谋杀
so you're looking at becoming an accessory to murder.
所以你现在是打算成为他的从犯
Ok.
好吧
His name is Mark Douglas.
他叫马克·道格拉斯
He's the one who sold me the goods.
是他把这些赃物卖♥♥给我
He works with another guy who's a thief.
他和另一个贼合伙
Mark came here last night.
马克昨晚过来
He wanted to know if I had anything left.
他问我还有什么余下的
It was just a few pieces,
只剩几件小东西
but he tore them apart looking for something.
但是他砸碎了它们找东西
And did he find what he was looking for? No.
那他找到了他要的东西吗 没有
Then he wanted to know the addresses
然后他问我
of where the rest of the things had ended up.
其他赃物的去向
Who's Mark Douglas?
马克·道格拉斯是谁
Mark Douglas is Mike Sexton,
马克·道格拉斯就是麦克·塞克斯顿
Paula's new boyfriend.
宝拉的现任男友
Thank you.
谢了
Nick's partner in crime was Mark Douglas.
尼克的犯罪同伙是马克·道格拉斯
We know him as Mike Sexton.
他化名麦克·塞克斯顿
Yeah, he stole the Mike Sexton ID.
是的 他盗用了麦克·塞克斯顿的身份证
That's why he came up clean when I first checked him out.
所以一开始时我没发现他有案底
And you like him for the murder?
于是你觉得他像凶手
Yeah. We think that he found the SD card,
是的 我们认为他发现了安全数码卡
got the idea for the extortion of Lorraine Browning.
然后计上心头要勒索洛琳·勃朗宁
He was going to cut Douglas out of it.
不想把自己真实身份扯进来
And now he's moving in on the widow of the man he killed.
然后他开始接近尼克的遗孀
That's dark.
这招够虐的
He got close to her to find out where Nick was hiding it.
他为了找到那张卡而接近她
It's been six months,
半年过后
he's developed actual feelings for her,
他对她动了真感情
he calls the search off.
便放弃了计划
And when you came around and started asking questions
但当你们出现并开始询问
about the SD card, he started looking again.
那张卡片时 他又重拾了计划
It's a dangerous game.
这盘棋太危险了
Now he's probably going to try to find the money and run.
现在估计他就是想拿了钱然后跑路
I'm still trying to run down his location.
我还在追踪他所在的位置
In the meantime, stick with the wife.
同时也别忘了盯住尼克的妻子
If Douglas did it for her for some sick reason,
万一道格拉斯儿女情长的话
he might go back there.
可能回去找她
OK, we'll head to the house.
我们这就去她家
Dev, put a tracker on her cell.
戴夫 在她手♥机♥上放个追踪器
Call us if she makes a move.
她一有动向就通知我们
Look, I found out about the people who killed Nick.
听着 我知道是谁杀了尼克
Whatever he had,
不管凶手想要什么
they think that we've got it.
他们肯定以为在我们手上
And they're threatening to kill us.
所以他们威胁要杀了我们
We should call the police. No, we can't trust them.
我们应该叫警♥察♥ 我信不过他们
We can't trust anybody. Paula, please.
宝拉 我们谁都不能相信
I love you.
我爱你
I don't want to see you get hurt.
我不想看你受到伤害
Yeah.
请讲
Michelle, Mark Douglas's apartment isn't dialed in
米歇尔 道格拉斯家里电♥话♥打不通
but Paula's cell phone is on the move
但是宝拉的手♥机♥正在移♥动♥
They could be together. Where is she now?
他们可能在一起 她现在在哪
Moving on the Queensway...
在皇后大道上行驶
Hold, hold it,
稍等
she is placing on the parking structure cross the terminal
她在停车场的尽头停下了
We're close. Have some units meet us there.
我们快到了 派人过去增援
Still think Paula's innocent?
还觉得宝拉是清白的吗
Who are you?
你是谁
They told us the blackmailer was dead.
他们说那个敲诈犯已经死了
So it was you who killed him.
是你杀了他
Show it to me.
我要亲眼过目
Open it.
打开箱子
IIB! Stop!
不许动 联合调查局
Mark Douglas,
马克·道格拉斯
you're under arrest for the murder of Nick Markussen.
你因涉嫌杀害尼克·马库森而被捕了
I didn't kill him. We were supposed to be partners.
我没想杀他 我们本应该是同伙的
I just wanted my share. There was a struggle.
我只想要我那份 然后我们起了争斗
He fell. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
他自己摔倒了 我没想伤害任何人
So you romanced his wife?
所以你就搭上他老婆了
I just met her to find whatever it was he was hiding.
我追她是为了找出尼克到底藏了什么
But then I got to know her.
但后来我慢慢爱上了她
He was going to leave her anyway.
反正尼克都准备把她甩了
Paula, it's not what you think.
宝拉 不是你想的那样
I didn't mean to hurt her. Please tell her.
求你们告诉她 我从没想过伤害她
Watch your head.
把头低下
Douglas confessed.
道格拉斯招供了
He was the one selling the stolen goods.
他是负责销赃的
Yeah, they argued over Nick's big score,
尼克这笔赚大了 他们起了争执
Nick fell, hit his head.
尼克跌倒了 碰头而亡
Douglas gave us everything, including the blackmail.
道格拉斯全都招了 包括那笔敲诈
Excuse me. Why am I still being held?
对不起 请问还要扣我多久
May I have my card and my money? I'd like to be out of here.
我能拿回钱和卡吗 我要走了
You're not going anywhere, Ms. Browning.
你走不了 勃朗宁女士
We know what was on that card.
我们知道卡里的内容
And it implicates you
这些内容可以证实
in the illegal sales of special-ops intel.
你涉嫌非法出♥售♥有关军方特种部队的信息
Why would I sell out my company's reputation for a few dollars?
你以为我会为了点钱置公♥司♥名誉于不顾吗
What did you do? I'll handle it!
你都干了什么 交给我吧
Lorraine!
洛琳
You did this not because it would damage you or your company;
你这么做和你自己还有公♥司♥没关系
you did this 'cause the two of you were lovers.
你这么做是因为你们两个是情人
You didn't want him to go to prison.
你不想让他进监狱
She used your computer, she saw what was on the SD card.
她用过你的电脑 她知道卡里有什么
I told you.
我告诉过你
My associate and I are done with your insinuations.
我和我的助理受够了你们的无端指责
My lawyer will be here any moment.
我的律师马上就到
Lorraine...
洛琳...
they have the card.
卡在他们手上
I don't want you to be hurt by this anymore.
我不想让你再受任何伤害了
She didn't know anything about it. It sounded so easy--
她对此一无所知 事情很简单--
just transfer a few files and I'd be set.
就是转移了一些文件 都是我♥干♥的
When they took her computer and started the calls,
他们偷走电脑后来电勒索时
she just tried to help.
她不过是想帮忙
I screwed everything up.
我把一切搞砸了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't say another word.
一个字也别多说了
Why don't you make yourselves
劝你们律师来之前
comfortable while you wait for your representation?
放松一下吧
The Crown Prosecutor's office is gonna be working overtime.
皇家检查官办公室又要加班了
See, I told you we'd take care of this, Klein. Right?
克莱因 我和你说过我们能处理好
Hey, I didn't hear you come in. You hungry?
我没听见你进来 饿嘛
No, I am way too tired to eat.
不饿 累的都吃不动了
Yeah? Does that mean you need help getting undressed?
真的 要我帮你宽衣解带吗
Maybe a little.
那就搭把手吧
OK, listen, I... I was thinking about what you said.
听着 我一直在想你说过的那些话
And, um... before we have a kid,
在我们要孩子之前
before we even talk about having a kid,
甚至在我们谈论关于要孩子的事之前
we need to talk. About us.
我们彼此先要谈谈 关于你我
About you.
关于你
That's fair.
理所应当
Baby steps, right?
慢慢来 对吗
Baby steps.
慢慢来
So, it was the assistant the whole time.
原来从头到尾全是那个助理在作梗
And they were having an affair?
他们竟然在偷♥情♥
Having an affair. I didn't even see it.
是的 偷♥情♥ 我见都没见过
Sounds like quite the case. You look good, by the way.
听着真像那么回事 你气色不错啊
Oh, thanks. Yeah. Everything OK?
谢谢 一切还好吗
Yeah, well, I talked to Perry.
还行 我和佩里谈过了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表