剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
A contact, anything?
联♥系♥电♥话♥ 什么都行
It was 2 weeks ago.
两周前
He stopped me on the street. He told me he had Amy.
他在街上拦下了我 说他抓住了艾米
That's all I...
我只知道...
Michelle, call an ambulance!
米歇尔 叫救护车
Hey! Are you sure you're OK, man?
你确定自己还好吗 伙计
Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's messed up, what happened.
很好 真是一团糟 出了什么事
It's this new superintendent
只不过是这位新主管
trying to put the screws to him. Set him up to get shot.
想要给他施加压力 结果害他中枪
Bet you didn't read that in Modern Homicide Investigation.
你肯定没读过《现代谋杀调查》吧
Solving crimes is one thing. Politics is another.
解决犯罪是一回事 政♥治♥是另一回事
It's a dirty game, it's why I stay out of it.
肮脏的游戏 所以我从不涉足
Yeah, right? They said if you want to see him, it's OK.
是吗 医生说你可以去见他了
OK. He's gonna make it.
他会挺过去的
Can we get in there to talk to him?
我们能进去和他谈谈吗
Yeah, a couple of minutes.
可以 就几分钟
Michelle, we're good. Thank you.
米歇尔 可以了 谢谢
Don't go too hard on him. Thanks.
别给他太大压力 谢谢
So a patient in triage 6 needs a CBC test.
六级伤的病人需要做全血细胞计数
You might as well check blood serum while you're at it.
你到那以后顺便再查下血清水平
Sure.
知道了
Excuse me. - Missy, right?
打扰下 -蜜西是么
Right.
是我
Did you get everything you need for your story?
你那篇报道的素材搞定了
I'm sure I do. I just wanna to ask,
我一直在努力 我就是想问问
I won't catch anything from being here the last few days, will I?
我来了以后这么多天却一无所获
Nothing more than a case of boredom.
都是些无聊的事情
So when is this story coming out?
那你的大作啥时问世呢
Oh, uh, well, it should be out by...
这个么 估计应该在...
You know, it's pretty competitive to get column space these days.
说实话 这些日子版面相当的紧俏
Are you even writing a story?
你以前写过报道吗
Yes. Of course. It's just that I'm not exactly a reporter yet.
当然 只是我还不是一个正式的记者
Excuse me? When I got out of journalism school,
你开玩笑吧 我从新闻学院毕业后
the only job I could get was in the mail room.
只能在报社的收发室找份差事
But I'm a great reporter,
但我依然是个不错的记者
and I need this story.
我很需要这篇报道
This will make my career.
它关乎我的职业生涯
Promise you won't tell?
答应我别告诉其他人
You have my word.
守口如瓶
OK. Thank you.
太谢谢了
Wasn't the full moon over yesterday?
难道昨晚不是满月吗
Mr. Bogle, we're not... happy with what happened here,
博格尔先生 我们也知道这样不太好
but what's important is finding your daughter.
但对于找到你女儿却很重要
I told you, I don't know where they are.
我告诉过你们 我不知道他们在哪
They knew about your bullets somehow.
那他们怎么知道你有这种子弹
None of them knew about the armour-piercing shells.
他们没人知道那是特制的穿甲弹
Did your daughter know about them?
你女儿知道这子弹吗
Yeah, I showed her.
是的 给她看过
I wanted her... you know, to be proud of me.
我不过是想让她...以我为荣
OK, maybe she told a friend?
可能她和她朋友说了
I don't know her friends...
我不认识她朋友
it's part of the problem.
也可能真是因为她和朋友说了
Look, after my wife died,
我妻子过世后
I, uh...
我...
I couldn't deal with it,
我一直痛苦不能自拔
and Amy needed me,
当艾米需要我时
and I just disappeared into my work, and I started
我却用埋头工作来麻痹自己
drinking more and then she just finally left,
后来我开始酗酒直到她离开了我
and she got her own life. You know, I've been...
她开始了独♥立♥的生活 我曾经...
trying to get back to her.
试着努力去重拾父女情分
There's gotta be something that you know about your daughter
你应该知道一些和她有关的事
or a place that she hangs out,
或者她常去哪里
an activity that she does, friends.
和朋友聚会
She visited about a month ago, and,
她一个月前来过
as she was leaving, she asked me to drop her off somewhere.
走的时候让我捎她到一个地方
It was a.... it was a club.
好像是个俱乐部
I wouldn't have driven you here
我就不该带你来这种地方
I'm meeting my friends!
我就是见见朋友
Do you know anything about my life at all?
你对我的生活有哪怕一星半点的了解吗
I would like to know something about your life, but--
我一直很想了解 但是...
Too late! Get back in here!
太迟了 给我回来
It's so great that you're trying to be a dad now...
你现在想起来尽一个父亲的责任了...
Get back in here! I didn't like the look of the place.
快回来 我不太喜欢那种地方
We got into arguing about it.
我们为此起了争执
It's the last I saw of her
这是她被绑♥架♥前
before they took her, and, uh...
我最后一次见她
I had to end it with an argument.
我却只能用争执来收场
Do you remember the name of the club?
你还记得那个俱乐部的名字吗
That's Club Nine. It's on Queen West.
叫第九俱乐部 在皇后西街
ok.
好的
Just please find her.
求你们找到她
I need one chance just to make it right with her.
我需要一个机会和她重归于好
We'll do our best. Thank you.
我们一定尽力而为 谢谢
When he thought about dropping his daughter off at the bar,
他回忆在酒吧门口把女儿放下的时候
he saw her walk past Marker and another guy.
看到女儿走过马克和另一个人身边
They were checking her out.
他们在打量他女儿
OK, so she met Marker.
所以她是去见马克
He found out about her father's work.
他发现了她父亲是干什么的
He tried to get close to her
然后就趁机接近她
so he could get his hands on the bullets.
这样就搞到了那些子弹
What about the guy that was with Marker?
和马克一起的人是干什么的
Do you think he's involved?
你觉得他也有份
They seemed pretty tight, yeah. We should check him out.
他们看着很警觉 我们去查查这个人
Sounds like a lead.
说话有点领导范儿了
So I checked all of Marker's contacts
我们根据托比通过读心给的
up against the description
那个站在马克身边的人的描述
of the guy Toby saw him with in his read.
查阅了马克所有的联♥系♥人
And my best bet is it's this guy...
我觉得这个人嫌疑最大...
Bingo! That's the guy.
没错 就是他
It's Theo Rechell.
他叫西奥·瑞琪儿
He's the head of one of the fastest-growing
是本市最近迅速扩张壮大的
criminal organizations in the city.
犯罪组织的头子
And he's been a suspect
他是个在逃嫌疑犯
in everything from hijackings to contract killings.
从劫机到雇凶杀人无恶不作
So what does Marker have to do with Rechell's operation?
马克怎么和瑞琪儿攀上的
Maybe he's moving up in the world.
也许他的业界地位提高了
Do we know where to find him?
哪里才能找到他
He's got a small auto body repair shop
他在西区有个小型的汽车修理厂
called Marvel Auto in the west end.
叫奇迹汽车
Where the bullets could be.
子弹可能就在那儿
And Amy, you wanna text us the address?
艾米 你能把地址发给我们么
Stay behind me.
站在我后面
IIB!
联合调查局
I guess this isn't about a car?
我想你们不是来修车的吧
What do you want?
你们找谁
We're looking for Theo Rechell.
我们在找西奥·瑞琪儿
He's not here. Yeah, but he was.
他不在这里 但他曾经在
When did he leave?
他什么时候离开的
Don't know what you're looking for. I just fix the cars.
不明白你们要找谁 我就是个修车的
OK, well unless you can tell us where to find him,
除非你告诉我们他在哪
you're looking at becoming
否则你将可能成为一起
an accessory to the murder of an officer.
射杀♥警♥员案件的从犯
Whoa, no. That's not right.
不 这肯定搞错了
What the hell? I'm not part of this.
这算哪门子事儿 根本没我什么事
Alright, look, maybe you're not a part of this,
好吧 听着 也许确实和你没关系
but you can help us.
但你能帮我们
Was there a girl with them?
有一个女孩跟他们在一起吗
I saw a girl in the office...
我当时看见有个女孩在办公室
but I don't know who she was.
可我不认识她
Where are they?
他们人呢
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表