剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
May I help you, sir?
有什么可以帮助你的吗 先生
The building manager... Bill Simpson, called,
大楼管♥理♥员♥比尔·辛普森打电♥话♥
said the fourth-floor smoke detector died.
说四层的烟雾报♥警♥器失灵了
Mr. Simpson... No, he didn't tell me anything about it.
辛普森先生 不 他没有跟我说过
And right now he's out having dinner,
他现在刚好外出就餐
so perhaps you can come back in an hour?
您一小时之后再过来 好吗
Look, if a fire starts
你看 一旦大楼失火
and the smoke detectors are dead, it's not my fault.
烟雾报♥警♥器失灵 那可就不是我的错了
OK, OK, just go ahead.
好吧 好吧 进去吧
Thank you.
多谢
Mr. Deluca, in your own words,
德鲁克先生 凭借你的叙述
take us through the events of the night of October 11th,
我们得以还原十月十一日案发当晚的经过
the night you saw with your own eyes
当晚你亲眼目睹
Frank Tedeschi shoot the victim in cold blood.
法兰克·特德斯基冷血地开枪击毙受害者
Everything just happened so fast, you know? I mean,
一切发生得太快了 我的意思是
Frank just rolled up and pow!
法兰克一到达 紧接着就砰的开了枪
OK, Dino, when you're on the stand,
迪诺 当你作证的时候
you need to take a lot more time with it, OK?
你需要花更多的时间描述 明白吗
So just take a deep breath, breathe through it, try again.
深呼吸 调整呼吸 再试一次
I remember leaving the club at around 1:45 in the morning.
我记得自己凌晨一点四十五分离开俱乐部
I was heading to my car in the parking lot.
我在停车场里 朝自己的车走去
That's when I saw Ade. No, full names please.
然后我就看到了阿德 不 说全名
Uh, Adriano Valentine, the victim. Good.
阿德里亚诺·瓦伦丁 受害人 很好
He was at the side of the club, in an alleyway, just smoking.
他在俱乐部的另一边 一条小巷里吸烟
Tell us what happened next, Mr. Deluca. And, Dino,
德鲁克先生 告诉我们接下来发生了什么
this is where you can really take your time with it.
迪诺 你可以好好描述一番
I heard footsteps.
我听到脚步声
It was Frank Tedeschi.
来人正是法兰克·特德斯基
He had something in his hand.
他手上拿着什么东西
It was a gun. He raised it up and--
那是一把枪 他抬起枪口
Shots fired! Repeat, shots fired!
枪击事件 重复一遍 发生枪击事件
Lock down the area. Get me an ambulance, now!
封锁周边区域 叫一辆救护车来 快
Hey, good morning, neighbour.
早上好 邻居
You got any milk I can swipe from you? I'm all out at my place.
我能借点牛奶吗 我家里没有了
I can't believe you're even asking.
真不敢相信 你还会问我
Ah, life blood. Milk's in the fridge.
生命之血 牛奶在冰箱里
Yeah, but I need it for my coffee.
好的 我要在咖啡里加牛奶
I also recall I need some cereal too.
我想起来了 我还需要一些麦片
Man, I had a rough night last night.
老兄 我昨晚过得很糟糕
Yeah? Late night? Yeah. That Sandy is a minx.
昨晚 那个桑迪太风♥骚♥了
Used my body like a damn scratching post.
把我的身体当做一根猫磨爪子的抓柱
Organic Cranberry Flax Seed Crunch? It's Tia's.
有机蔓越莓亚麻籽 那是缇娅的
You're buying cereal for Tia now?
你现在都为缇娅买♥♥麦片了
Oh, boy, that's a slippery slope.
孩子 这可是个悲剧性的惨败
It's just a box of cereal, Oz.
不过是一盒麦片而已 奥兹
Next think you know, you're making duplicate keys
接下来你就会打一把一模一样的钥匙
and getting wardrobe approval before you leave the house.
然后出门前要先问衣服合格不合格
Oz, it's just a box of cereal.
奥兹 那不过是一盒麦片
It starts with a cereal box,
一切从一盒麦片开始
and it ends with a moving box.
以一只搬家盒子作为故事的结局
No one's moving anywhere. You know my situation.
没人要搬家 你知道我的处境
What, you mean your complete emotional inavailability?
什么 你是说自己完全情感无能吗
Good morning. Hey, whaHey!
早上好 嘿 什么
Morning, Oz.
奥兹 早上好
Tia, yes, hi. That is a great robe on you.
缇娅 是你 睡衣真漂亮
Is that Toby's? 'Cause it's feminine and yet
那是托比的吗 当然 因为很女性化
has a sort of schlumpy... And the milk is in the fridge.
还略带一些粗犷 牛奶在冰箱里
Oh, I'm good for milk. I'll get the... the yogurt.
我喜欢牛奶 我还是拿些 酸奶吧
Why didn't I think of that? Yogurt is much better.
我之前怎么没有想到呢 酸奶更好
Coffee?
来一杯咖啡吗
I should get going.
我还是离开吧
I'm just gonna cab it home and shower there.
我打车回家洗澡吧
But you live across town.
但你回家要穿过整座城市
I don't want to push anything, Toby.
我不想给你压力 托比
You might be late for work.
你可能会上班迟到
Don't worry, it's no big deal.
不要紧 没什么大不了的
So, the victim's name is Dino Deluca.
受害人名叫迪诺·德鲁克
What's his story?
案发背景是怎样的
He was picked up on a charge
他惹上一出官司
of laundering money for the mob. It turns out he saw his boss,
罪名是为黑帮洗钱 结果他亲眼目睹
Frank Tedeschi, kill someone,
自己的老大♥法♥兰克·特德斯基杀了人
so he cut a deal to testify.
他与警方合作 同意出庭作证
Frank Tedeschi, huh? I think I read about him.
法兰克·特德斯基 我以前听说过他
"The Cooler." Nobody could catch him.
冷面人 没人能抓得到他
But she did. Yes, ma'am, he over there.
但她做到了 是的女士 他在那
That's Crown Prosecutor Krista Ellis.
那位是皇家检察官克丽丝塔·艾莉丝
From what I hear, she's a force of nature.
据我所知 她是一个天生强势的人
You're Klein? I am.
你是克莱因 是的
I'm responsible for the unit. This is Sergeant McCluskey.
我负责这个小组 这是麦克劳斯基警官
She'll be running the investigation.
她将负责展开调查
It's nice to meet you. I hear you had a rough evening.
很高兴见到你 听说你们昨晚很辛苦
It was fine until someone shot my witness.
一切进展顺利 直到目击者被人枪杀
What's his status? The bullet perforated his left lung.
他现在情况怎样 子弹穿过他的左肺
He went in for surgery; he's in the ICU now.
他接受了手术 现在身处重症监护室
As long as he lives long enough to testify.
但愿他能活到出席作证那一天
You have a line on the shooter?
你们有枪手嫌疑人名单了吗
No, not yet. We searched the place for evidence,
还没有 我们在搜索这个地方寻找线索
but turned up nothing as of yet.
目前仍一无所获
We're hoping we can get a description from the doorman.
我们希望可以从看门人那里获得罪犯描述
I don't need the details; I just need this guy off the street.
我不需要知道细节 我需要他远离这里
Yes, my thought exactly.
与我们的想法不谋而合
And if we can prove the shooter was working for Frank Tedeschi,
如果我们可以证明他为法兰克·特德斯基效力
you can have him for two shootings.
你们便可以双重枪击谋杀案起诉他
I like the way you think, Mr. Klein.
我喜欢你的思考方式 克莱因先生
Just don't promise me anything you can't deliver.
不过 不能实现就请不要承诺
We'll deliver.
我们必将实现
Good.
很好
Got a little hot in here.
这里有一点点热哦
Get to work.
回去工作
Mrs. Deluca?
德鲁克夫人
Maria.
叫我玛丽亚
Special Consultant Logan.
我是特别顾问洛根
This is Sergeant McCluskey.
这位是麦克劳斯基警官
We're with the IIB. Can he talk?
我们与联合调查局合作 他能说话吗
He mumbled a few things.
他嘴巴里嘟囔了一些话
He's still recovering from the surgery.
他仍在术后恢复中
The doctors said it was touch and go, but he pushed through.
医生说手术很危险 但他还是撑过来了
Dino, we need to ask you a few questions about this morning.
迪诺 我们要问你关于早晨的问题
Do you have any idea who did this to you?
你知道是谁对你下的毒手吗
Was it Frank Tedeschi?
是法兰克·特德斯基吗
This whole trial hinges on your testimony.
你的证词将是这场官司的转折点
We think Frank hired someone to take you out.
我们认为法兰克会派人把你解决掉
Do you know how they knew where you were?
你知道他们如何知道你身处何方的吗
Were you in contact with anyone
你是否仍与特德斯基集团内部
from the Tedeschi organization?
某些人保持联♥系♥
Hey, uh, your dad's gonna be all right.
你们的爸爸会没事的
OK? He's in very good hands here.
别担心 他会得到很好的救治
So, Tedeschi's a crime boss. He's not what I pictured.
特德斯基是一名枭首 他不是我看到的人
He's young, he's got a babe on each arm.
我看到的很年轻 一手抱着一个婴儿
He's the new face of an old organization.
他是传统组织的新面孔
Mm. "The leader of a new wave
一波新犯罪浪潮的带头人
of organized crime." What makes him so special?
他究竟有什么绝活让自己如此与众不同
Well, for one, he studied law at Osgoode Hall.
有一点 他曾就读于奥斯古法学院
He's a lawyer? Almost.
他是一名律师吗 差不多
He dropped out when his old man passed away
父亲过世时 他就辍学了
and took over the family business.
并且接手了家族事业
But he knows how not to get caught--
但他有很强的反侦察能力
speaks in codes, keeps himself insulated.
用密语交流 避开所有案件的干系
Mm, like a "Cooler".
很像冷却器
Exactly. Right.
没错 好吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表