剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Last Man On Earth
《最后一个男人》前情提要
Please don't shoot me, please don't.
别朝我开枪 别...
You're mine now.
你现在是我的
Glenn, how long have you been on this island?
格伦 你在这个岛上多久了
About five years.
五年吧
Is there something you're not telling me?
你们有什么事没告诉我吗
There was a horrible virus, and we're all that's left.
出现了一种致命病毒 就剩下我们了
Carol! Tandy!
卡萝尔 坦迪
You guys just gonna leave her here?
你们要把她留在这里
Fine, she can come.
好吧 她可以一起走
But on one condition.
但是有一个条件
Thank you! You won't regret this!
谢谢 你们绝对不会后悔的
And you're done.
弄好了
Ah. Great.
太好了
Wow, that feels wonderful. Thank you.
感觉好极了 谢谢
So, how much longer till we get there?
我们到那里还要多久
Uh, well, at this speed, probably about a week.
这个速度的话 一周吧
Seriously? What? Shut up.
真的吗 什么 不是吧
I would like to get there faster, but, to do that safely,
我也想快点到 但是安全起见
you're gonna have to rethink the Pamela situation.
你们得考虑一下帕梅拉的状况
Oh, God. Help me.
上帝啊 帮帮我
Help me, God. Oh, God. Oh...
帮帮我 天啊 天啊
Pamela stays right where she is.
帕梅拉只能待在那艘船上
Yeah, we have a saying: you do the crime, you do the time.
我们经常说 犯了罪就要受罚
Damn it, y'all.
该死 伙计们
I left my sunglasses back on the island.
我把我的太阳镜拉在那座岛上了
Can we go back?
我们能回去吗
Just get some new ones in Mexico.
去墨西哥搞几副新的就行了
No, they were my faves.
不行 那是我最喜欢的墨镜
I know right where I left them.
我知道我丢在哪里了
They are right over there.
就在那边
Oh, balls.
完了
Let me see those.
让我看看
Uh, you know what, maybe we should head back.
你们知道吗 也许我们是该回去
Oh, oh, no!
不
Man overboard!
有人落水了
Hello.
你们好
Sorry, I lost my grip when my fingers went numb.
对不起 我没抓稳 我的手指麻了
Oh, the same fingers that adult-napped my husband?
就是你用来绑♥架♥我丈夫的手指吗
Back in the raft.
回小艇上去
Guys, I know you have your little punishment policy...
伙计们 我知道你们有你们的惩罚制度
DTC, DTT. But, uh,
犯行就服 但是
I think we'd move a lot faster if Pamela could ride with us.
我觉得如果帕梅拉能上船的话 我们能开快点
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
正合你的心意 是吧
I would. I really would.
是的 真的
Look, Carol, I'm still pissed at her, too,
卡萝尔 我还是对她很愤怒
but I'm dying to get off this damn boat,
但我真的不想再待在这艘船上了
so maybe we should just bite the bullet on this one.
所以不如这次我们还是先放她一马
Yeah, I mean, we shouldn't all have to suffer
是啊 我们不应该因为帕梅拉的恶行
because Pamela sucks.
跟着一起受苦
Right?
对吧
Carol, what do you say?
卡萝尔 你怎么看
Fine.
好吧
But just know that you're on thin ice,
不过给我记住 你现在如履薄冰
and I'm holding a welding torch.
我手上可拿着熔焊枪呢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
I know I have behaved terribly,
我知道我表现得很糟糕
and I promise I will earn my place on this boat.
我保证我会在船上好好表现
I will be the lowest of the lows. The waitstaff.
我会低到尘埃里 做牛做马
So, Todd, you're excused.
所以陶德 没你事了
Prepare to be pampered!
准备好享受吧
You gave me a second chance! I'm not gonna waste it!
你们给了我第二次机会 我不会浪费的
A-and don't worry! I-I know what to do!
别担心 我知道该做什么
I had one of me once!
我以前干过
Zihuatanejo.
芝华塔尼欧
Oh, man, just wait till you see it.
等你们到了就知道了
They say the boardwalk is a must-see
他们说当地人和游客
for locals and tourists alike.
都必须去海边木板小道走走
The perfect spot for our honeymoon.
是我们度蜜月的完美地点
But let's promise not to talk like this
但请你先保证我们做♥爱♥的时候
when we're making love.
不要用这种语气说话
Oh, you know I can't make that promise, Andy.
你知道这我可无法保证 安迪
Hi. Well, I just finished cleaning the anchor.
你们好 我刚清洗完船锚
Would anyone care for a dinnertime foot massage?
有谁需要晚餐时间足部按♥摩♥吗
Todd? Melissa? No?
陶德 梅丽莎 不用吗
Tandy?
坦迪
Uh, uh... Oh, no.
不用
No? Carol, how 'bout you?
不用吗 卡萝尔 你呢
No? Hard no?
不 坚决不要吗
Gail? That's a no.
盖尔 看来是不要了
Erica? No.
艾瑞卡 不要
Okay.
好吧
Jasper? You?
贾思博 你呢
No? Glenn?
不要吗 格伦
You good? Feet good?
你呢 脚怎么样
Any kind of massage-- Swedish, Shiatsu, Thai?
要什么按♥摩♥吗 瑞典式 指压式 泰式
Rolfing? Anyone want to get Rolfed?
罗尔芬式 有谁想试试罗尔芬式吗
Hot stone massage?
热石按♥摩♥
Cold stone?
冷石呢
Cold Stone Creamery?
酷圣石冰淇淋呢
Would anyone like a cup of cream?
谁想来点冰淇淋吗
Couples massage? Erica, Gail, couples massage?
情侣按♥摩♥呢 艾瑞卡 盖尔 情侣按♥摩♥
Glenn, Jasper, couples massage?
格伦 贾思博 情侣按♥摩♥
Okay, just circling back.
好吧 绕回来了
Melissa? No?
梅丽莎 不要吗
Todd? No.
陶德 不要吗
Tandy? Jasper? No?
坦迪 贾思博 不要
Carol?
卡萝尔
Definite no. Gail?
绝对不要 盖尔
Hard no. Erica?
坚决不要 艾瑞卡
All right.
好吧
Glenn, still good?
格伦 还好吗
Okay, well, I'm off to scrub the decks.
好吧 那我去洗甲板了
If you change your mind, please wash your feet.
如果你们改变主意了 清洗好脚
No, leave them dirty.
不 就脏着吧
I deserve it.
是我活该
How long are we gonna let her prostrate herself like this?
我们还要让她这样低声下气多久
I don't know.
我不知道
How long was she gonna leave us on that damn island?
她打算把我们丢在那座岛上多久
Yeah. I still don't trust her.
是啊 我还是不相信她
You all saw how she casually offered my husband
你们都看到她故作轻松地问我丈夫
a foot massage.
要不要足部按♥摩♥
Everybody knows that the foot is the gateway to the leg.
大家都知道摸到脚 接下来就是你的大腿根子
Yeah, she's bad news.
是的 她没安好心
Oh, do you want me to warm that for you?
你要我帮你热一下吗
No, I want you to eat it.
不 我要你吃了
Eat it for you?
帮你吃
Like bird-feed you?
就像鸟类喂食一样吗
No, it's for you.
不 这是给你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, it was a very simple e-mail.
不 是个很简单的邮箱地址
It was just ThePope@gmail
就是ThePope@gmail
Thank you again for the meal.
谢谢你给我的食物
You're a really good cook.
你的厨艺真不错
I was a single dad, so I kind of know my way around a can opener.
我曾经是个单身父亲 我知道怎么用开罐器
You have...
你有...
had...
曾经有...
Tell me about your kids.
和我说说你的孩子们
A girl, Penny.
一个女儿 叫佩妮
Two boys, uh, Tommy and Doug.
两个儿子 汤米和道格
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表