剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Orange tree. Orange tree.
橙子树 橙子树
Gang, I cannot, in good conscience,
各位 我确定
take credit for this booty cigar.
这不是我的
See? It's probably just Jasper's.
看到了吧 可能是贾思博的
My gut's telling me it isn't.
直觉告诉我这不是他的
I mean, the density, the sheen, the crumb--
从密度 光泽 碎屑程度来看
this is an adult.
这是成年人的
I'm telling you, someone's out there.
说真的 还有别人在
Yeah. His name's Jasper.
对 他叫贾思博
Jasper, huh?
贾思博吗
Well, at least I know he's eating well.
好吧 至少我知道他吃得很好
Todd? Huh?
陶德 什么
What are you doing? DDoing inventory.
你在干什么 整理盘点
You know, of-of the entire house.
对整栋房♥子进行整理盘点
And I came across this box of-- what-what is this?
然后看到一盒...这是什么
Oh, that's right. Tampons.
没错 卫生棉
So, you know, um, my tampon records show
我的卫生棉条记录显示
that there were six in the box last week,
这盒里上周有六个
which also jibes with today's count, you know, also six.
而今天刚好还是六个
So, um... I hate to ask this, but I got to do it.
所以 我也不想问 但我必须问
Is that because none were used or...?
是因为没人用过或者...
Oh, my God!
苍天
Hey, what's going on in here?
你们怎么了
Todd is snooping around,
陶德在到处看
trying to figure out if I'm pregnant yet.
想看看我是不是怀孕了
Look, I'm sorry, okay? It's just, it's been two weeks,
很抱歉 可是都过了两周了
and I am champing, guys.
我真的很着急
Maybe I can help. Uh, Erica, when pregnant,
说不定我能帮忙 艾瑞卡 怀孕时
the female breasts often get tender to the touch.
女性的乳♥房♥♥通常摸起来很柔软
So, using the palm of your hand,
所以 你用你的手掌
make a cupping motion and just... Oh, God!
做杯状动作 天啊
Look, I am taking a pregnancy test today.
我今天就验孕
Oh, great.
好极了
I will let you know the results as soon as I get them.
结果出来我马上就告诉你
Until then, could you please stay out of my tampon drawer?
在此之前 你能离我的卫生棉抽屉远点吗
Sorry. And don't ask me any questions
抱歉 不要问我任何
about the sensitivity level of my breasts.
跟我的乳♥房♥♥敏感度相关的问题
I would never.
绝不问
And generally just avoid me, okay?
求你们放过我吧 好吗
Todd, I think this might not be your month, bud.
陶德 我觉得你这个月不走运
Sounds like someone's getting their period.
听上去像有人要来大姨妈了
Okay, that's it. Get out.
行了 都出去
Yeah, okay. Sorry. Thanks for coming.
好 抱歉 谢谢过来
What you doing, hon?
你在干什么 亲爱的
Well, I'm still not convinced that it was Jasper
我还是不信那是贾思博
who left his leavings by the orange tree,
在橙子树下留的排泄物
so just setting up a makeshift alarm system,
所以就设个临时报♥警♥系统
you know, just in case.
以防万一
Whatever floats your boat.
你开心就好
Well, you know, at the very least,
至少这个可以
it'll be a calming presence.
起到安神作用
Yeah.
是啊
It's like friggin' Rainforest Cafe.
就跟雨林咖啡馆一样
Hey. So?
怎么样
Sorry, Todd.
抱歉 陶德
Guess you're gonna go hit the sauce.
看来你要去喝酒了
Sorry, did you say something?
你说什么
I-I'm just gonna come out and say it.
我就直说了
You know, if I were trying to get pregnant,
如果我想怀孕
I wouldn't be guzzling wine at every turn
我不会跟青少年开派对一样
like a teen at a hootenanny.
随时都喝酒
I've been having one glass at dinner, tops.
我最多晚餐时喝一杯而已
I saw you having coffee the other day, too.
那天我还看到你喝咖啡了
You know, and you still haven't used
而且你还没用
that meditation stone I got you, so...
我给你的冥想石 所以...
Look, could you please stop acting like a crazy person?!
你能别跟个疯子一样了吗
Yeah, and could you please stop acting like you want this?!
那你能别装得跟自己想要一样吗
Because it's pretty clear you don't.
很显然你根本不想要
Look, if this is a preview
如果你这是提前
of how you're gonna be as a father,
告诉我你当父亲的样子
we might need to change this from a co-parenting situation
那我们可能得把一起抚养孩子
to more of a sperm donor situation.
变为你捐精了
Y-You can't do that. Look, if I put a baby in you,
你不能那样 如果我让你怀孕
you better believe I'm gonna be a part of its life.
那你最好相信 我会成为它生活的一部分
Then maybe you shouldn't put a baby in me.
那说不定你不该让我怀孕
Are you here to get me to have
你是来让我跟你
a pillow fight or something?
玩枕头大战之类的吗
Todd told me the news, so... I just came to see how you were.
陶德告诉我了 我是来看看你的情况的
Well, to be honest,
说实话
I think I need a little space from Todd and...
我觉得我需要远离陶德和...
other people.
其他人
Look, I'm sorry for being weird.
抱歉我行为很奇怪
I-I just haven't had many girlfriends in my life.
可能是因为我没有过多少闺蜜
It's okay.
没事
But just know that whatever happens,
但是你要知道 无论如何
it won't change how thankful I am
都不会改变我
for you even giving this a shot.
对你愿意一试的谢意
Thanks, Melissa.
谢谢 梅丽莎
I wrote you another poem.
我又写了一首诗
I'm kidding. Oh.
开玩笑的 那就好
Phew.
松了口气
Okay, Clancy, come to Daddy.
好 克兰西 来爸爸这里
Come to Daddy.
来爸爸这里
Oh, good boy. Good boy.
乖 好样的
Now sit up. Sit up for me.
坐下 听话 坐下
Oh, good boy. Good boy.
好样的 好样的
Oh, hey, bud.
是你 伙计
I got us a dog. Well, it's a robot dog.
我们有狗了 是机器狗
Well, the body's a robot, and the head's a dog.
身体是机器 头是狗头
It's a taxidermy head. Yeah.
这是狗头标本
Hey, play dead, Clancy.
装死 克兰西
There we go. Good boy.
很好 好样的
Isn't that something? Hmm.
是不是很棒 嗯
So, how's it going, bud?
情况如何 伙计
Test was negative, bud.
没有成功 伙计
Oh, I'm so sorry, bud.
很遗憾 伙计
Here. Clancy, comfort Todd.
克兰西 安慰陶德
Hey. Pat his head.
摸摸它的头
Get in there. Hey.
去摸 乖
Look, you'll get 'em next time.
下次肯定会成功的
If there is a next time. Wait, what do you mean?
前提是还有下次 慢着 什么意思
Well, we got in a fight, and I went a little nuts,
我们吵架了 我没控制住自己
and now she might want to pull the plug on the whole thing.
现在她可能根本不想做了
Well, I thought she wanted another kid.
她不是想再生个孩子吗
She does. I'm just not sure she wants to have one with me.
是的 但她可能不想跟我生了
I see where you're going with this, okay?
我明白你的意思了
But, Todd, rest assured I will never--
陶德 你放心 我绝不会
barring your early death-- have a baby with Erica.
除非你早死 否则我绝不会跟艾瑞卡生孩子
Uh, okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I mean that, bud. Firmly.
我是很认真的 伙计
Here, bring it in. Yeah.
过来亲一口 好
Now, look, she's not gonna call it off.
听我说 她不会不干的
Bottom line, she wants a baby, and you're her only shot.
如果她想要孩子 你是她唯一的机会
Yeah. I guess I am.
对 是的
Thanks, bud.
谢谢 伙计
Hey. Clancy, got a stick!
克兰西 去捡棍子
Go, fetch! Fetch!
去捡 去捡
Clamp onto it. Come on.
咬住 快点
Who are you?
你是谁
Tandy. Tandy, did you hear that?
坦迪 坦迪 你听到了吗
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表