剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
reflecting your heroism."
反映出你们的英勇
That's what they all say. You can read it.
上面就写了这些 你们可以看看
**Amazing grace*
*奇异恩典
**How sweet the sound*
*如此甘甜
**That saved a wretch*
*我等罪人
**Like him and him*
*竟蒙赦免
Oh my God!
天啊
Oh, Carol. I mean,
卡萝尔
you saw it. She was, like, gushing with praise.
你也看到了 她在疯狂地赞美我
Oh, she absolutely was. And I was just frozen.
绝对没错 我都吓傻了
I couldn't believe it. I was like...
我简直不敢相信 我就这样...
I mean, you saw it.
我是说你也看到了
I did. I was taken aback.
没错 我被吓了一跳
I was taken several backs.
我被吓了好几跳
I was like this...
我就这样...
I saw you.
我看到了
But I couldn't move. It was like...
但我动不了 我就这样...
And I was like...
我就这样...
I can't do it.
我受不了了
I can't move.
我动不了
Tandy,
坦迪
this is a huge breakthrough.
这是个巨大的突破
I don't know about that, Care Bear.
我不知道 小萝萝
I-I mean, obviously,
我是说显然
the rest of the group really admires me, but...
其他人都很喜欢我 但是...
Understatement of the century.
这也太轻描淡写了
But for Gail...
但是盖尔...
you know, I think it's still just, like, a very deep respect.
我觉得还是 很深的敬意吧
But, hey, I mean, that's not nothing.
但是 我是说那不算什么
Maybe it could be not not nothing.
可能可以不不算什么
You mean... something?
你是说...算什么
You keep this up,
你继续这样
Gail's gonna go from being your mother-in-law
盖尔就会从你的丈母娘
to a mother-in-awe.
变姨母粉丝
And that would be great,
那样很好
but that's not what this is about, Carol.
但我不是这个意思 卡萝尔
This is about me being the best Tandy I can be
只是因为我变成了最好的样子
for no other reason than it just feels really good.
这感觉非常棒
Carol, what's happening to me?
卡萝尔 我到底怎么了
You killed a man.
你杀了一个人
I should murder people more often.
我应该多杀点人
And there we go.
好了
Come on, Todd.
拜托 陶德
Just 'cause we're in a little fight
就因为我们吵了一小架
doesn't mean you need to sleep out here.
你也不用睡在这里
Oh, this isn't for me. This is for you.
这不是给我准备的 这是给你的
It's the liar's couch.
这是骗子的沙发
That's a chair.
这是一张椅子
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Now you know what it feels like to be lied to.
现在你知道被骗的感受了
Fine, Todd.
好吧 陶德
I am sorry I didn't tell you about Jasper.
我很抱歉我没告诉你贾思博的事
Oh, she's sorry.
她很抱歉
I made a promise to him.
我向他保证过
Y-you knew I was out there looking for him, worried sick.
你知道我一直在出去找他 急疯了
I mean, when were you planning on letting me know?
你本来准备什么时候告诉我
Do you think I wanted to be in this position?
你以为我想处于这种境地吗
Lying to everyone?
向大家撒谎
I don't know.
我不知道
All I was trying to do was to make sure
我只是想确保
that nine-to-11-year-old little boy had a lifeline
一个九十岁的孩子能过自己想要的生活
so that we didn't lose him altogether.
我们不会永远失去他
I made a promise.
我保证过的
I know, and I'm-I'm...
我知道 我...
Geez, I'm sorry.
天啊 我很抱歉
Really, I'm-I'm sorry.
真的 我...我很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Well, I'm glad we settled that.
很高兴我们说开了
So, where is he?
那他在哪里
Todd. What?
陶德 什么
You know I can't tell you that.
你知道我不能告诉你
Why?
为什么
We just went over this!
我们刚刚不是说过了
Well, then I bid you good night!
那我祝你晚安
Okay? Sweet nightmares!
好吗 做个好噩梦
Enjoy your chair bed!
好好享受你的椅床
Ridiculous.
不可理喻
What's going on in here?
怎么回事
Eh, just doing a little cleanup.
只是打扫一下
You cleaned up this whole room?
你打扫了这个房♥间吗
Well, I had a little help from Senor Clean.
绅士清洁剂帮了我不少
Tandy Miller, what's gotten into you?
坦迪·米勒 你这是怎么了
It looks like the Tandy-man has become the handyman.
看起来坦迪变成小能手了
Hey, gals. Come on, cut it out.
姑娘们 别这样
We all would have done the same thing.
换做你们也会这么做的
It's no big deal. Wait.
没什么大不了的 等等
Did you just say "No big deal"
你刚刚说"没什么大不了"
instead of saying "NBD"
而不是"没什大"
or "Nizzle bizzle dizzy"?
或者"没什么啦"
Fresh pot of coffee on the table.
桌上有刚泡好的咖啡
Help yourself.
请便
Um, Tandy,
坦迪
do we have any creamer?
有奶油吗
Creamer?
奶油
No, I don't think that we do, no.
好像没有
Wait, Tandy. Come on. Really listen to me.
等待 坦迪 你好好听我说
Do we have any cream... her?
我们有"奶...油"吗
Sorry, no.
抱歉 没有
I can pop out to the store.
我可以去商店拿
Come on, Tandy. You know what she's saying.
拜托 坦迪 你知道她是什么意思
Gail, set me up.
盖尔 跟我来
Erica, do we have any creamer?
艾瑞卡 有奶油吗
Creamer? I hardly knew her. Boom! Doy, duh.
奶油 我不认识她 哈哈
That's very funny.
真有意思
But, look, I should probably just keep focused
但我应该继续
on the task at hand.
打扫了
Oh, Gail, can you pass me that cleaner-no-further-comment?
盖尔 你能把"别再闲扯清洁工具"给我吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You're going to see him, aren't you?
你要去找他 是吗
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Oh. You were scared?
你被吓到了吗
In the... in the comfort of your own home?
在舒适的自己的家里
I wonder how a boy alone in the woods feels.
真不知道一个小男孩独自在树林是会是怎样
Todd, it's 11:00 a.m. What are you drinking?
陶德 现在才上午十一点 你在喝什么
Well, I wish it was poison.
我真希望是毒药
But if you must know, it's Bud Light Lime, rocks.
但如果你非要知道 这是加冰柠檬淡啤
And I'm already two deep.
已经喝了两杯了
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你一起去
We talked about this.
我们说过了
Melissa, look, this craziness has gone on long enough.
梅丽莎 这种疯狂持续时间够久了
I'm coming with you. I'm not taking no for an answer.
我要跟你一起去 我不接受拒绝
No. Fine!
不行 那好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, uh, people have been complaining
最近有人抱怨
about the dirty diaper pile,
尿不湿成山了
so I decided to do something about it.
所以我决定采取点措施
And balloons is your answer?
措施就是用气球吗
That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
没见过这么蠢的行为
I don't know. It smells better already.
不一定 我觉得空气清新多了
Looks kind of fun.
看起来很有趣
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表