剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
I'm Pamela.
我是帕梅拉
...in here, in here, or in here, or in here...
或者这里 这里 这里 这里
She's all over my husband.
她老盯着我丈夫
I overheard what you said about cutting me loose.
我不小心听到你们说甩掉我了
I'll take real good care of Tandy. Bye!
我会好好照顾坦迪的 再见
Look on the bright side.
不过往好处想
We have our very own island.
我们有属于自己的小岛了
Well, hello there.
你好啊
Ah, I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
**Well, it's not far down to paradise*
*这根本不是天堂
**At least it's not for me*
*至少对我来说不是
**If the wind is right*
*如果微风正好
Come on, sing with me.
来啊 一起唱
You wish.
你想得美
Fine, be a song-pooper.
好吧 随你怎么扫兴
Open your mouth, 'cause I'm gonna put an ear in it.
张开嘴巴 我要给你喂耳朵了
Sorry, I know that was a little corny.
抱歉 我知道这听起来有点玉米色
Well, this guy liked it.
这家伙很喜欢
I love that joke, heh-heh-heh.
我喜欢这笑话
What's your endgame here, Pamela?
你到底想干什么 帕梅拉
You think if you feed me enough corn,
你觉得多给我喂玉米
I'm just gonna suddenly forget
我就会突然原谅你
that you stranded my pregnant wife on a deserted island?
把我怀孕的妻子送到一座荒岛上吗
Need I remind you, your pregnant wife--
提醒你一下 你那个怀孕的妻子
if she is indeed pregnant--
如果她真的是怀孕了
was planning to ditch me the second they hit land.
本来打算一上岸就把我甩掉的
Oh, please. If you think you have any kind of shot with me,
拜托 如果你觉得你和我有机会
you're insizzy in the membrizzy.
那你真是脑子出问题了
Then I guess you've never heard of Stockholm syndrome?
那我猜你肯定没听说过斯德哥尔摩综合症
Of course I have.
我当然听说过
But, uh, for G-Gary, will you explain it?
不过 为了加里 你能解释一下吗
Sure.
当然了
Gary, Stockholm syndrome is when a hostage
加里 斯德哥尔摩综合症是指人♥质♥
starts to sympathize with their captor...
开始同情他们的绑匪
Uh, uh, with their captor!
他们的绑匪
Yeah, uh-huh. Know it well.
嗯 我很了解
That's never gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Well, it is very common.
这很正常
In fact, sometimes people even... fall in love.
事实上 有些人甚至会...相爱
Oh, you'd love that, wouldn't you?!
你就希望那样 是不是
Wait a minute.
等等
She'd love that, wouldn't she?
她就希望那样 不是吗
Gary, call the doctor
加里 叫医生
and tell him to put on a fresh pot of coffee,
告诉他烧上一壶新鲜的咖啡
'cause the Tandyman's feeling a little under the weather.
因为坦迪的心情不是很好
Yeah, looks like I'm coming down
没错 看上去我要
with "Stocko syndome."
得"斯德哥综症"了
Well, I can barely see the yacht anymore.
我现在都看不到游艇了
What do I do?! What do I do?!
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
There's no time to panic.
没时间惊慌了
Just have to figure out a plan.
我们得想个计划
Melissa's right. Okay, let's see.
梅丽莎说得对 我们看看
Erica, quick, hand me that fondue pot.
艾瑞卡 快把那个火锅给我
Uh, Jasper, that chocolate bar.
贾思博 巧克力棒
Now, has anybody seen any matches?
有人看到火柴了吗
Todd, are you sure you're working on a plan?
陶德 你确定你是在想计划吗
'Cause it sounds like you're just making chocolate fondue.
因为听上去你好像只是想做个巧克力火锅
It's called brain food, Gail.
这叫益脑食品 盖尔
I mean, it's like you never made a plan before.
你好像从来没定过什么计划
You know. Am-am I alone on this?
只有我一个人这么想吗
What the gol is that?
什么声音
Hello?
有人吗
Somebody there?
有人在那里吗
Show yourself!
出来
Stay here. I'm gonna check it out.
待着别动 我去看看
Careful, Todd.
小心点 陶德
Stop right there.
站住别动
Okay.
好吧
What the hell is he doing?
他在干什么
Good God, he's going right in there.
天啊 他进去了
Oh, I don't like the looks of this.
我不喜欢这种情况
It's okay, guys!
没事的 伙计们
He just wants to touch everybody's faces.
他只是想摸一下大家的脸
No, no. No, no, no.
不不 不不不
Oh, you're real.
你们是真的
Hey, guys,
伙计们
this is, uh, Glenn.
这是格伦
I-I'm sorry, I just, I...
对不起 我只是 我...
I never thought this day would come. I... I...
我从来没想到真的会有这么一天
I-I'm being... I'm being rescued.
我...我获救了
I'm going home. I'm going home!
我要回家了 我要回家了
When does your boat come back?
你们的船什么时候回来
Guys?
伙计们
Okay, Gary, here goes nothing.
加里 什么都没发生
Gary...
加里
how long have we been on this boat?
我们在这艘船上多久了
I mean, it feels like months, but that can't be right.
感觉已经好几个月了 但是那不可能
I mean, I'm so disoriented.
我已经错乱了
Up is down, day is night...
上下不分 日夜颠倒
hate is love.
爱恨交织
I feel so different in so many ways.
我感觉都不一样了
Take, for instance, Carol.
比如说 对卡萝尔
I mean, I care about her,
我是说我的确在乎她
but it's feeling more like a friendship now.
但现在看来感觉更像是友谊
And you're not gonna believe this,
你绝对不会相信我
but you know that woman Pamela from the boat?
但你知道船上那个叫帕梅拉的女人吗
Man, I'm crushing on her so hard right now.
我现在特别喜欢她
Yes, it's a boner, Gary.
没错 我硬了 加里
You'd get one, too,
要是你一直
if you couldn't stop thinking about Pamela.
想着帕梅拉 你也会硬
Oh, God, I'm so confused.
天啊 我好迷茫
Look, until I can sort out my feelings,
在我理清楚自己的感觉之前
I'm just gonna keep on pretending like I hate Pamela.
我要继续假装我恨帕梅拉
Oh, my God, she's coming, she's coming, she's coming.
天啊 她来了 她来了 她来了
Tandy?
坦迪
You hungry?
你饿吗
Get bent!
走开
Wow, you sound like you're very upset with me.
你听起来好像对我很生气
Still thinking about... what's her name?
还在想那个...她叫什么来着
Her name, for your information,
我告诉你 她的名字
is Pamela... uh, Karen... Carol!
是帕梅拉...卡伦...卡萝尔
Oh, that's right-- Carol Andrew Pil-Pamela...
没错 卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔帕梅拉
Uh, basian! Pilbasian!
贝森 菲尔贝森
Carol Pamela Pilbasian!
卡萝尔·帕梅拉·菲尔贝森
Carol Andrew Pilbasian!
卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔贝森
Get out of here! Get out of here!
滚开 滚开
All right, if that's what you want.
好吧 如果你想让我滚的话
That's what I want.
我就想让你滚
The trap's been set.
陷阱已经设好
Looks like our mouse has a weakness for cheese.
看来我们的老鼠的弱点就是奶酪
Tandy cheese.
坦迪奶酪
Tandy! Tandy!
坦迪 坦迪
So, this is my place.
这就是我的地盘
This is the main living quarters over here,
这是主要生活区域
and I have a seating area right there.
这一块是可以坐下休息的
And my toilet's right there, where Todd's standing.
我的厕所在那里 就是陶德站的地方
Geez.
天
What's this?
这是什么
That is really nothing.
这没什么
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表