剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, I'm sure! Where are you?
我确定 你在哪里
Uh, uh, I'll be right there.
我马上去
You go, I'll meet you there. Okay, okay.
你去 我一会儿过去 好
Hurry, Mom!
快点 妈
Mom!
妈
Just hold tight, Carol, I'm coming as fast as I can.
稳住 卡萝尔 我尽快赶来了
Hurry, please, I'm so scared.
你快点 我好害怕
Keep breathing, I'll be there soon.
深呼吸 我马上到
Oh, my God, I think it's coming!
天啊 要出来了
It-- what do we do, Gail?
我们该怎么办 盖尔
Help! II don't know what the hell I'm doing!
救命 我不知道该怎么办
I'm almost there, hon.
我就快到了 亲爱的
Push, Care Bear, you got this! Gail, hurry, please!
用力 亲爱的 你可以的 盖尔 你快点
I think I see the head!
我好像看到头了
Oh, keep pushing!
继续用力
Oh, Carol.
卡萝尔
Where were you?
你去哪里了
Are you a fish?
你是鱼吗
'Cause you just got schooled.
因为你刚进群了
What the hell, Carol?
你搞什么 卡萝尔
I just wanted to see if you'd come.
我就想看看你会不会来
You honestly think I wouldn't come
你真以为我不会来
for my own grandchild's birth?
给我自己的外孙接生吗
I honestly don't know anymore.
说实话 我不知道了
Carol, are you okay?
卡萝尔 你没事吧
Where's the baby? Did we miss it?
孩子呢 我们错过了吗
You all missed it!
你们都错过了
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, honey. It's okay.
亲爱的 没事
Now, if this had been the real thing,
如果我真的要生了
none of you would've been here.
你们谁都不会及时过来
And it'll probably happen a lot faster.
而且到时候可能更快
The Pilbasians are notorious for their cheetah-like birth speeds.
我们家的人最著名的就是生孩子快
Tandy, are you wearing a diaper?
坦迪 你是穿着尿不湿吗
Yeah, it's called committing to the role.
对 这叫融入角色
Well, you look ridiculous.
你这样子太可笑了
This is messed up.
简直是胡闹
I ran all the way over here with a week-old baby.
我抱着一个一周大的婴儿一路跑过来的
And I haven't slept in, like, 36 hours.
我大概有36个小时没睡觉了
Okay? I'm hot, I'm dehydrated.
我现在又热又口渴
I mean, this is literally the last thing I needed.
你们真的是火上浇油
Thanks a lot, guys, really.
真是谢谢你们啊
You're welcome.
不客气
Come on, Todd, back to it.
走 陶德 我们回去继续
Yes, Mistress Celeste.
遵命 西莱斯特夫人
Oh, Gail.
盖尔
Well, that was not received well.
反响好像不是很好
But I think they got the message.
但我觉得他们明白了
Well, we had to prove our point.
我们必须让他们明白我们的点
And a point always hurts because it's so sharp.
这种事总会让人受伤 因为点很尖锐
I can't believe I had to untie you for that.
真不敢相信我为了那个把你解开了
Please, just give me a sec.
稍等我一下
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Look, I'm-I'm just gonna pop over to the store
我要去一趟便利店
and get some more energy drinks.
再喝点功能饮料
Okay. Hurry back.
好 快点回来
Yeah.
好
Look at that diagram.
看这个表
Yeah.
嗯
It's beautiful.
很美
So that's the pelvis.
原来这就是骨盆
Hey, Carol. You there, hon?
卡萝尔 你在吗
Look, I've thought things through,
我想清楚了
and I realize that maybe you were right.
我觉得你可能是对的
I-I don't know what I was thinking,
我不知道之前我在想什么
but bottom line,
但说到底
I owe you a big fat apology.
我应该向你道歉
So what do you say?
你说呢
Will you accept my--
你愿意接受我的...
Mom. Mom, are you all right?
妈 妈 你没事吧
No, Carol.
不 卡萝尔
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
I was walking and I fell down a well.
我刚才在走路 突然掉进了一个井里
Oh, God. There's a whole bunch of spiders and snakes down here.
天啊 这里有好多蜘蛛和蛇
Good one, Gail.
不错 盖尔
I'm in trouble too, guys.
我也有麻烦了
I just stepped on a bear trap. No!
我刚踩了一个抓熊的陷阱 不
Oh, the pain.
好疼
Dawn, crawl for help.
多恩 快爬出去找人救命
A bunch of damn snakes just bit me.
刚才有一群蛇咬了我
I don't know how many.
我不知道有多少
I lost count after 20.
我数数只能数到20
I'm bleeding like Niagara Falls over here.
我现在像尼亚加拉瀑布一样流血
Oh. Oh, God.
天啊
How dare they?
他们怎么这样
Faking a birth is one thing,
假装生孩子是一回事
but falling down a snake well
但是掉进有蛇的井里
and getting caught in a bear trap, respectively,
还有踩了抓熊的陷阱这个
are no laughing matters.
真是一点都不好笑
Yeah. Lost a cousin to a bear trap. Yeah.
对 我有个表哥就是踩了抓熊陷阱死了
Guys, something's wrong.
伙计们 有点不对劲
My heart is racing like crazy.
我的心跳很快
Yes. Todd.
好 陶德
Oh, guys. When it rains it pour...
伙计们 大雨倾盆...
Todd, I need help, too.
陶德 我也需要帮助
I'm being attacked by chupacabras.
我被野狼袭击了
I think I'm having a heart attack.
我好像心脏病发了
I'm in the store. I'm in the queso fundido aisle.
我在商店里 在炖锅货架走廊里
No. I wish I was having a heart attack
不 我希望我也心脏病发
because these chupacabra's fangs
因为这些野狼的獠牙
are like meat cleavers.
就跟剁肉刀一样
Melissa.
梅丽莎
No, somebody, quick. I need like a dulling agent,
快来人 我需要消光剂
Melissa.
梅丽莎
or chupacabra repellant quick.
或者野狼驱虫剂 快
Wisconsin.
威斯康星
What?
什么
Todd, what did you say?
陶德 你说什么
Wisconsin.
威斯康星
Wisconsin. Oh, my God, Todd.
威斯康星 天啊 陶德
Todd! Todd!
陶德 陶德
Todd!
陶德
Todd!
陶德
Todd! Todd, wake up.
陶德 醒醒
Todd. Wake up,
陶德 醒醒
Wake up, Todd.
醒醒 陶德
Guys, please come help.
你们快来帮忙
I don't know what's wrong with him.
我不知道他怎么了
I think Todd had a heart attack.
陶德好像心脏病发了
Dawn just crawled into a baby bear trap.
多恩刚爬进了一个小熊陷阱
Guys! This is real!
这是真的
He won't wake up. I don't know what to do.
他叫不醒了 我不知道该怎么办
You have to help. We're at the store.
你们快来帮忙 我们在商店
Oh, my God.
天啊
We're on our way, hon.
我们马上来 亲爱的
You were right to turn it off.
你关掉是对的
Oh, they went past the acceptable level of lying.
他们撒的谎已经超出限度了
Like a golf ball on a parking lot,
就像停车场的高尔夫球
a bad lie. Mmhmm.
弥天大谎 对
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表