剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
That was a test. You failed it.
那是个测试 你失败了
Son of a gun.
混♥蛋♥
Well, the last time I was on a train,
上一次我坐火车的时候
I was smuggling a duffel bag full of endangered turtles,
是在走私一个装满了濒危海龟的行李袋里
but this is pretty nice.
不过这也不错
Is this all the food we brought?
我们只带了这些吃的吗
Mango chutney and a pie shell?
芒果酸辣酱和馅饼皮
That's the only stuff in the house that wasn't expired.
房♥子里只有这些东西还没过期
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
According to Tandy and Mike, 13 more hours
据坦迪和麦克说 过13小时后
and we'll be swimming in goat meat.
我们就能在羊奶里畅游
Looks like we've been "Goats-ted."
看来我们被羊耍了
I don't get it. They were right here.
我不明白 本来就在这里
Oh, my God. Are those avocado trees?
天啊 这是鳄梨树吗
Look at all these orange trees.
看看那些橙子树
Well, I'd say they're mostly green and brown,
大多还是绿色和棕色的
but they do have the fruit oranges on them.
但是还是有橙子的
Idiot.
蠢蛋
Hey, uh, why don't you guys stick around here,
你们先在这里转转吧
and, uh, Phil and I will go look for the goats, all right?
菲尔和我去找那些羊 好吗
Hey, Todd, do you know how to build a fire?
陶德 你知道怎么生火吗
Yeah, no problem. We, uh, we have any oven mitts?
没问题 我们有隔热手套吗
I'll do it.
我来吧
Okay.
好
Well, be back soon.
我们马上回来
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
**Let me do all the things*
*让我来做一切
**You want me to do*
*你想让我做的事
**'Cause tonight, baby*
*因为今晚 宝贝
**I want to get freaky with you, oh*
*我想和你疯狂
Hey, you know, speaking of getting freaky,
说到疯狂
you and Carol can totally kiss in front of me.
你和卡萝尔可以在我面前接吻
It doesn't bother me.
我不介意
You know, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable.
我只是不希望让你觉得不自在
I know you've been feeling a little lonely.
我知道你一直觉得有点寂寞
Phil...
菲尔
I'm fine.
我没事
Yeah? Okay. Okay.
好吗 好吧 好吧
Mind if we pick up the pace here a little bit, though?
能不能快一点
Oh, sorry. Clancy kind of marches
抱歉 克兰西总是喜欢
to the beat of his own drum.
按着自己的性子来
So what's the story with this thing, anyway?
这玩意到底有什么故事
I don't know.
我不知道
I missed having a dog.
我很想念有狗的时候
And this is working for you?
你觉得这样能满足你吗
Oh, yeah, Clancy is great, yeah. Watch this.
嗯 克兰西很棒 瞧好了
Clancy, fetch!
克兰西 去捡
Okay, come on.
快去
There you go. Good approach.
好样的 乖宝宝
Head down. Come on. There you go.
低头 很好
Okay, now pick it up.
捡起来
You should know from experience this would work a lot better
按照经验来说 你应该知道如果你给它
if you rubbed a little peanut butter on it.
上点花生酱 它会更听话
Mike, that is so aggressively wack.
麦克 这真的太过分了
What? Okay, that was one time.
什么 下不为例
Hey, hey. Check it out.
你看
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
Kind of reminds me of Grandma's.
让我想到奶奶家
All right, come on. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Okay.
好
Incredible, Carol.
很好吃 卡萝尔
I mean, I'd order this in a sit-down restaurant.
正式餐厅里我都会点这个吃的
Ah, look at you gals getting your feast on.
快看啊 你们在大快朵颐
Carol has really outdone herself.
卡萝尔真的超常发挥了
You see any goats out there?
找到羊了吗
Uh, unfortunately, no.
很遗憾 没有
But we did see a pretty cool house.
不过我们看到一幢很棒的房♥子
You know, it could come in handy
如果我们需要在这里久待
if we need to stay here longer than expected.
那可以住那幢房♥子
Okay, hold up. Just how long are we gonna wait
等等 我们还要等山羊
for these goats, anyway?
等多久
Yeah, we need to make a plan.
对 我们需要定个计划
The plan is we stay for as long as it takes.
计划就是我们待到找到山羊为止
I mean, this could be a food source
那可能是让我们
that could last us the rest of our lives.
过完下半辈子的食物来源
Goat milk, goat cheese, goat yogurt, goat, uh, eggs.
羊奶 羊奶酪 羊酸奶 羊...蛋
What's the harm in waiting around a few more days?
多等几天又何妨
This is a pretty pleasant place.
这里风景宜人
Fine, but I'm not waiting around forever for billy goat cheese.
好吧 不过我不会等羊奶酪等一辈子
Yeah, that's right.
说得对
Yeah, what if they never come back?
对 如果它们永远不回来呢
You got this long.
你们的时间还有这么多
Ticktock.
滴答
Hey, can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Yeah, me, neither.
嗯 我也是
Want to take a little walk?
想散散步吗
Oh. Hey, Clancy, fetch.
克兰西 去捡
Fetch.
捡
What the hell?
不会吧
Hey there, little turkey.
你好 小火鸡
Hey. Hey, don't be afraid.
不要害怕
Hey. Hey, don't be afraid.
不要害怕
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
No, no, no! Where are you going?
别跑 你去哪里
Hey! Come back!
回来
Tandy!
坦迪
The goats! They came back!
山羊回来了
Cancun, baby.
坎昆走起
Looks like that just about does it.
看来差不多了
You ready to leave, Boogersleeve?
准备好了吗 小子
Cancun, baby!
坎昆我们来了
Phil.
菲尔
Look.
看
Hey, why are we stopping? That was that little dog you were talking about.
为什么停了 那是你说的那条小狗
Yeah.
对
Hey, little guy!
小家伙
You want to go to Cancun with us?
想跟我们一起去坎昆吗
Hey, come here!
过来
Well, I guess he wants to stay here.
看来他想待在这里
What's going on? Cancun, baby!
怎么了 坎昆我们来了
Cancun! Cancun!
坎昆我们来了
All right, Phil. Come on.
菲尔 走吧
Let's do it.
我们走
What's up, bud?
怎么了 伙计
Phil?
菲尔
What the hell?
搞什么
What the hell you doing, Phil?
你在干什么 菲尔
Oh, my God, are you digging a grave for your dead robot dog?
天啊 你在给死去的机器狗挖坟吗
No. The grave I'm digging...
不 我挖的坟
is for me.
是给自己的
No, Tandy. Think of the children!
不要 坦迪 想想我们的孩子
No, look, it's not for right now.
不 不是我现在用的
It's for years from now.
是多年后用的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Last night, I dug a grave for that thing.
昨晚我给机器狗挖了个坟
That's not a dog.
那都不是真正的狗
But I convinced myself it was
但我说服自己那是
'cause it was the closest I could find to the real thing.
因为那是我能找到的最接近真狗的东西了
But then I saw a dog-- like, a real dog.
但后来我看到一条狗 真狗
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表