剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Take it easy, Knievel.
慢点 克尼维尔
Let me know if you jump any buses later.
等下你要跳车的时候告诉我一声
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不行不行 不行不行
What?
怎么了
That's not for you.
这不是给你的
That's for us, okay.
这是给我们的 好吗
This is for you.
这是给你的
Try this. You're gonna love it.
尝尝 你会喜欢的
Great. If I were a starfish, I'd be in friggin' heaven.
真棒 如果我是一只海星 我现在肯定爽翻了
Hey, mister.
先生
Strap up, please.
系好带子
I want to hear it click.
我要听到咔哒一声
Did you hear it?
你听到了吗
Ridiculous.
难以置信
God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Is she still fussing?
她还在烦吗
No. She's super calm, Gail.
不 她超级平静 盖尔
She's loving life.
她热爱生命
Friggin' Mary Poppins over here.
仙女教母出现了
Okay, blow it out your butt.
别冲我撒火
I'm on your team here.
我和你是一条战线的
I'm sorry, I just...
对不起 我只是
Ugh. I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Okay, well, lucky for you, this ain't my first rodeo.
你很走运 这不是我第一次作战
Have you tried whiskey on her lips?
你试过在她嘴边滴点威士忌吗
No.
没有
Scotch? No.
苏格兰威士忌 没有
Wine? No.
红酒 没有
Vodka? Schnapps?
伏特加 杜松子
A teeny bit of Listerine?
或者一点点的李施德林
I'm not gonna roofie my baby, Gail.
我不要迷晕我的宝宝 盖尔
Hey, why don't we try driving her a little bit?
我们不如开车带她转转
Sometimes the motion of the car calms them down.
有时候车的震动能让他们平静下来
All right, sure. Let's give it a shot.
好吧 我们试试[来一杯]
No, you can't give a baby a shot.
不行 你不能给宝宝一整杯
I'm telling you, just the teeniest little...
我告诉你 就一点点...
Okay, I got you. I got you on... I see what you were saying.
好吧 我明白了 我懂你的意思了
You got it? Yup, yup.
你明白了 嗯
All right. Let's go. Okay.
好 我们走 好
'Cause I thought you were talking about shots. No.
我还以为你说喝酒 不是
Aah! I'm a baby and I'm falling!
我是婴儿 我要倒下去了
All right, think we're good here.
好了 应该没问题了
Looks like our baby won't be getting SIFILISS, after all.
我们的宝宝不会得婴室了
He or she is much more likely to get HERPESS.
它更有可能得"高症"
Herpes?
"高症"
High Elevation Rugrat Positively Evades Staircase Syndrome.
小孩躲避高楼梯综合症
Oh, that's music to my ears.
这个我爱听
Good. Now if you'll excuse me,
那就好 先失陪
I'm gonna take a little breakaroonie.
我要去休息一下
No, no. There's so much left to do!
不行 还有很多事要做呢
You're telling me. I mean, this cube isn't gonna rube itself.
你也知道 这个魔方不会自己扭好
Okay. You can play your game,
好吧 你可以去玩你的游戏
but on one condition.
但有一个条件
What's that?
什么条件
You be the one to tell our child
到时候要由你告诉我们的孩子
that the reason they only have one eye
他们之所以只有一只眼睛
is because their father chose to play a game
都是因为他们的父亲去玩游戏
instead of covering
而不去
all the exposed cactus needles with corks.
把仙人掌刺盖起来
Carol... Agree to the condition!
卡萝尔 我同意你的条件
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To cork the cacti!
盖仙人掌啊
Tandy.
坦迪
Puzzle rhombus.
魔方
God!
天啊
I just don't get it.
我就是不明白
This baby has run from a nuclear holocaust,
这个孩子逃过了核浩劫
been stranded on a deserted island, lost at sea,
被丢在荒无人烟的小岛上 迷失在海上
and witnessed two murders,
目睹了两次谋杀
one decapitation and a headless body riding a Jet Ski.
一次斩首 以及一具无头尸乘快艇
Now we're settled in a beautiful house and she's going nuts.
现在我们在一栋美丽的房♥子里安顿下来 她却疯了
It just doesn't make any sense.
真是搞不懂
Maybe the house is haunted.
可能那房♥子闹鬼
Come on, Gail. You don't seriously believe in ghosts.
拜托 盖尔 你又不相信有鬼
I do believe there is another dimension.
但是我相信还有另一个空间
Okay, you're crazy.
你疯了
Oh, okay, well, tell me, professor,
好吧 大教授 那你告诉我
how did the world start? The Big Bang.
世界是怎么开始的 宇宙大爆♥炸♥
Uh-huh, and then, what are the physics behind that? I forget.
背后的物理原理是什么 我忘了
Well, the physics of that are you being a jerk right now.
物理原理就是你现在在无理取闹
Oh. Well, I'll have you know that you're...
得了 明明是你...
Gail, watch out!
盖尔 小心
Oh, she stopped crying. She must be traumatized.
她不哭了 她肯定是被吓到了
Hey, listen.
听着
Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
笑翠鸟站在老桉树上
Merry, merry king of...
快乐的...
There she goes again.
她又开始哭了
Hey. I'm gonna try something here.
我要试个办法
Gail, what are you doing?
盖尔 你干什么
Slow down!
慢点
Gail!
盖尔
Just as I suspected.
果然如我所料
Looks like we got an adrenaline junkie baby on our hands.
我们这个孩子肾上腺素上瘾
What are you doing?
你在干什么
So, what, I can't pop and lock now?
我连机械舞都不能跳了吗
It's too much, you're gonna overload your system!
活动量太大 你的身体受不了
No, Melissa, this is my outlet
不 梅丽莎 我跳舞发泄
so that I don't overload my system!
这样才能吃得消
Then you need to find a new outlet!
那你需要想个新办法发泄
Okay, you know what, I've had just about enough of this.
行了 我真的受够了
Todd, you're stressing your heart-- just calm down.
陶德 你这样心脏受不了 冷静
No! You know what, I am done being calm.
不 你知道吗 我不想冷静了
And I am done with this wheelchair.
我不想坐轮椅了
And I'm done with this stupid helmet.
我不想戴头盔了
Unstrapping!
解开
Todd, don't you dare take that helmet off.
陶德 不许摘头盔
Todd...
陶德
Look, I am not a child, okay? I am a man!
我不是小孩子 我是成年人
And I cannot live like this!
我不能这样生活
Look, I am sorry that I am trying to help you.
听着 对不起我想帮你
But finding you in that grocery store was
但是在那个杂货店找到你时
the worst moment of my life.
是我人生中最糟糕的时刻
And I am so scared to lose you.
我特别害怕失去你
But if you don't care, then fine, take off your helmet.
如果你不在乎 那好 你摘下头盔
Eat all the junk food you want.
吃你的垃圾食品
But I am not gonna sit here and watch you kill yourself.
但我不会在这里眼睁睁看着你自杀
Oh, bud, bud, bud. You got this all wrong.
伙计伙计 这样玩不对
Let me show you the magic of the pinata.
我来教教你怎么玩彩罐
Here, hand me that poker-I-hardly-knew-her.
你把你那个什么东西给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, now, this thing is a friggin' candy bomb.
这东西就是个糖果炸♥弹♥
And the object is to knock the crap out of it
目标是把它砸开
to get to the candy center.
让中间的糖果出来
It's the same basic technology behind the Tootsie Pop.
跟我们吃的棒棒糖原理差不多
So, what you do is you blindfold yourself,
你应该把眼睛蒙起来
and then you do a couple spinsies, huh.
然后转几圈
Like this.
就这样
Okay, let's dance.
好 舞动吧
Okay, that was not...
不是这个
That is not pinata.
这也不是彩罐
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表