剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Tandy, where have you been?
坦迪 你跑哪儿去了
Well, uh, I was teaching Jasper some junkyard science.
我本来在教贾思博一些垃圾场的科学知识
Then, uh, Gail came by
然后盖尔来了
and taught me about medieval gravity.
教了我一些中世纪重力知识
You saw Gail?
你看到盖尔了
How was she?
她怎么样
What was she doing?
她在做什么
Ooh, tell me everything.
都告诉我
I don't know, you know, I think she was shopping.
我不知道 我觉得她在购物
Oh, that is so Gail.
真有盖尔的风格
She loves obtaining items she needs.
她就喜欢挑她需要的东西
Wha-- how'd she look?
什...她看上去怎么样
Fine, I guess. You know, still looked to have all her teeth.
挺好的吧 看上去牙口整齐的
What was she wearing?
她穿着什么
Well, I don't know, uh, top, bottom.
我不知道 上衣 下衣
Yeah. You know. Shoes, maybe.
嗯 还有鞋子吧
Um, little scarf thing.
还有小围巾之类的
Life really does go on, huh?
生活真的还是会继续
I mean, generally, yes,
我是说 一般来说是的
but, uh, not quite sure I'm following here.
但是 我不是很确定我明白你在说什么
Come on, Tandy, can you ever remember Gail wearing a scarf?
得了吧 坦迪 你记得盖尔戴过围巾吗
Uh... I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I do know.
我知道
And the answer is no.
答案是没有
She never ever has. Ever.
她从来没有戴过 从来没有
Ugh, I knew this would happen.
我早知道会这样
Care Bear, it's okay.
小萝萝 没事的
Knew what would happen?
早知道会怎样
Missing important life moments.
错过重要的人生时刻
And this is day one.
这才是第一天
I mean, who knows what I'll miss next?
谁知道以后我还会错过什么
Maybe she'll start cinching her shirts,
也许她会开始系紧衬衫了
or cutting tree nuts out of her diet,
或者不吃树果了
or... yell-sneezing.
或者...大声打喷嚏
I'm sorry, I just... I miss her so much.
对不起 我只是...我好想她
Hey, hey, hey. I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't you and I pop over to Gail's and say hi? Huh?
不如我们去盖尔家打个招呼吧
Reconnect.
联络感情
No, I don't want to bug her.
不 我不想打扰她
How much you want to bet she's over there right now
你敢不敢赌她其实在家里
missing you just as much?
也很想你
Do you really think so?
你真的这么觉得吗
I know so.
我知道的
Let's do it.
我们去吧
Let's do it. Let's do it.
我们去吧 我们去吧
Mom!
妈妈
Hi.
你们好
We just, uh, dropped by to say hi.
我们只是来打个招呼
Gail, you look like you haven't aged a day.
盖尔 你看上去还是这么年轻
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
I got you a little gift.
我给你带了一个小礼物
It's called a walk and talk machine.
这叫边走边说机
I thought it'd be a great way to keep in touch.
我觉得用这个来保持联♥系♥不错
Okay.
好吧
Excellent. That's funny.
太好了 太好玩了
You are having a dinner party.
你们在开晚餐派对
That's fun.
太好玩了
Without us.
没叫我们
That's bad.
那可不妙
Oh, well, it's not a big deal, Carol.
没什么大不了的 卡萝尔
It wasn't, like some planned thing.
我们不是事先约好的
Yeah, we had just run out of coconut oil,
是的 我们用光了椰子油
and came over to borrow some,
就来借一点
and they invited us in for dinner.
然后他们邀请我们一起吃晚饭
I was gonna come get y'all, but then I had a glass of wine,
我本来是打算叫你们的 然后我喝了一杯
and I just kind of got wine legs.
就有点醉酒腿了
Uh-huh. Okay.
好吧
Come on, Carol. Y'all live, like, a mile away.
得了吧 卡萝尔 你可住在一英里开外
Well, I don't know about wine legs,
我可不知道醉酒腿是什么
but my very pregnant legs walked that mile.
但我的怀孕腿都能走完这一英里
Carol...
卡萝尔
No, it's fine.
不 没关系
Really, it's all good.
真的 没事
Okay. Why don't y'all just come on in,
好吧 不如你们都来
sit down and have something?
坐下 吃点什么
Carol Pilbasian-Miller doesn't crash parties.
卡萝尔·菲尔贝森·米勒不会破坏派对
She throws them.
她只会弃之不顾
Oh, Carol. Carol.
卡萝尔 卡萝尔
Come on, Carol. Oh, brother.
别这样 卡萝尔 拜托
You know, we have coconut oil, too.
我们也有椰子油
We have it, too.
我们也有
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hey, Melissa. You know what?
梅丽莎 你知道吗
We-we've been going at it all night.
我们已经激♥情♥了一整晚
Look, I-I...
听着 我...
Not that I haven't enjoyed every minute of it,
不是说我当时不享受
I just...
我只是
You think you could give me a few minutes to catch my breath?
你能不能给我几分钟缓缓
I'm really dragging here, hon.
我真的不行了 亲爱的
Who's this "Melissa" you're talking about,
你说的那个梅丽莎是指谁
you little piece of crap?
你这个小混♥蛋♥
Melissa's nobody.
没人叫梅丽莎
And what's your name?
你叫什么
My name's Spike Sanchez.
我叫斯皮克·桑切斯
And your name's Dirt.
你叫尘土
You got that, you little piece of crap?
明白了吗 你这个垃圾
Yeah, I'm s-I'm sorry, Spike.
明白了 抱歉 斯皮克
My mistake.
是我的错
You're a mistake, is what your mother said.
你就是个错误 你妈就是这么说的
Yep. I'm a big mistake.
对 我是个大错误
My mother never meant to have me.
我妈根本不想生我的
Shut up and give me your lunch money.
闭嘴 把你的午餐钱给我
I don't have any lunch money, Spike.
我没有午餐钱 斯皮克
Well, then, I guess we'll have to find another way to pay.
那我们只能想别的办法付钱了
Take off your pants!
脱掉裤子
Well, this is all very confusing, but okay.
虽然很奇怪 不过好吧
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Did she say anything to you?
她跟你说什么了吗
No, she just left it right there on the doorstep.
没有 她就把这个放在门口了
Look, I kind of get it.
其实我明白
Oh, you're gonna take her side on this?
你要站在她那边了吗
No, I'm always on your side.
不 我一直在你这边
I am just saying, she's extremely pregnant,
我只是说 她怀孕了
her hormones are out of whack
荷尔蒙分泌紊乱
and she's just adjusting to living without you.
她正在适应没有你的生活
Aw, crap, you're right.
你说得对
Okay, maybe I should just apologize
或许我应该去道歉
so we can move the hell on.
然后我们继续生活
Yeah.
对
What?
怎么
You're just amazing.
你真是太棒了
What is that?
什么声音
Mom. Mom!
妈 妈
Oh, it's a walkie.
是一个对讲机
You there? Mom
你在吗 妈
I'm here. What's wrong?
我在 怎么了
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
I've been calling for you.
我一直在找你
I'm in labor!
我要生了
Oh, my God, are you sure?
天啊 确定吗
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表