剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, in fairness... and I think that Todd would admit this...
好吧 说实话 我觉得陶德也会承认
He was a real dick in the beginning.
开始的时候他真的很混♥蛋♥
I mean, I hate to say it,
虽然我不想这么说
Tandy, but if I remember correctly,
坦迪 但是如果我没记错
you weren't too crazy about me when we first met.
我们刚见面的时候你也不怎么喜欢我
How about this?
这样如何
Maybe just this once
就这一次
take that hunch to lunch
不要管你的直觉
and give Karl a chunce.
给卡尔一次机会
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Hey, bud. What you slurping?
伙计 你在喝什么
Oh, uh... uh, nothing.
没什么
Just tea. Nothing more. Nothing less.
喝茶而已 没有别的
You certainly seem to be enjoying it.
你好像喝得很香的样子
Oh, is that a crime, now?
那也是犯罪了吗
Did they outlaw the enjoyment of tea?
享受喝茶也犯法了吗
Maybe I missed that being locked in jail
或许我被关了像六年的四年后
for four years that felt like six.
我错过了这条法律
I think we started off on the wrong foot.
我觉得我们开始没处理好
Hey, I-I just had twins,
我刚生了双胞胎
and my hormones are raging,
我的荷尔蒙激增
and my fatherhood instincts are super engorged.
我的父亲直觉超级充盈
But that's in the past.
但那都是过去了
Yeah, and I just want to jump into this relationship now
我现在想跟你重新搞好关系
and just go hog wild.
好好当兄弟
Well, frankly, I need a little more time
说实话 我还需要时间
before I'm ready to let my guard down.
才会把警惕放松下来
Well, whenever you're ready,
不管你什么时候准备好
you just let me know.
尽管告诉我
Enjoy that tizzy.
享用你的"慌张"
Tea.
茶
Band-Aid tea...
创可贴茶
Looks like somebody just blew their chunce.
看来有人毁了自己的机会
You're doing that all wrong.
你完全做错了
Oh, my God. You scared me.
天啊 你吓到我了
I'm doing what all wrong?
我做错了吗
Here,
来
give me that old cube.
把用过的冰块给我
Now, get a nice big new cube.
再拿一块大的
You want to cover the whole area.
整个区域都要覆盖起来
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm ready to paint again...
我准备再次画画了
if that offer still stands.
如果你还想画的话
Okay, yeah. Let's do it.
好啊 画吧
Yes.
好
Clothes on or off?
穿衣服还是不♥穿♥
Probably keep mine on, but, um,
我可能会穿着 不过
I'm gonna go set up my painting area.
我要去准备绘画区域了
I like to do it in a private space,
我喜欢在私密点的地方画
free from distractions.
不被别人打扰
This way we can really sink our teeth into it.
这样我们可以真正认真到牙齿
That's just an expression.
只是一个说法而已
I'm dying to get started.
我想开始想死了
Famous last words, am I right?
很著名的遗言 是吧
How-How so?
怎么说
I'm gonna go set up the space.
我去准备了
Hey, bud. Hey.
伙计 伙计
Look, I know you were skeptical about my theories on Karl,
我知道你怀疑我对卡尔的看法
so I just wanted to apologize.
所以我想道歉
And, as a token, I made you a nice meal.
为表歉意 我给你准备了丰盛的美食
Oh, bud.
伙计
Bon apptit.
有个好胃口
Are-are tho... are those Band-Aids?
那是 创可贴吗
Yeah. Yeah, so, uh, dig in.
是 没错 开吃吧
I got you some salt, pepper, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce.
我准备了盐 辣椒 芥末 番茄酱 辣酱
Uh, h-heads up,
提醒你一下
the hot sauce might dilute the taste of the congealing blood.
辣酱可能会冲淡凝固血液的味道
Tandy, I'm not gonna eat this.
坦迪 我才不吃
Good, more for me.
好 那都给我吃
Thank you. God,
谢谢 天啊
I cut myself earlier, and,
我之前割到自己了
it just would not stop, so I have a ton of these.
一直流血 所以有很多这个
And, good for me, I frigging love used Band-Aids.
还好我很喜欢用过的创可贴
I'm gonna go mustard. Don't... don't do that.
我要加芥末吃 不 不要
Tand... Oh, my goodness.
坦迪 天啊
Please, don't. That's Opositive.
拜托 不要 这是O型阳性
That's disgusting.
好恶心
So, uh, if you don't mind me asking,
如果你不介意 我想问一句
why don't you like eating Band-Aids?
你为什么不喜欢吃创可贴
Because it's disgusting and weird.
因为又恶心又奇怪啊
Eating Band-Aids is disgusting and weird?
吃创可贴又恶心又奇怪
Yeah, bud.
当然 伙计
Huh, well, now I'm confused,
那我就不明白了
because I just saw the very normal
因为我刚才看到非常正常
and fully vouched-for Karl chewing on
又受大家信任的卡尔几小时前
a used Band-Aid a few hours ago.
在嚼一个用过的创可贴
But that's okay, right?
但那没问题 是吧
Karl was chewing on a Band-Aid?
卡尔嚼创可贴
Sure was, and I would normally think that's crazy,
是的 一般我会觉得那样是疯了
but my instincts are all out of whack,
但我的直觉现在都不准
so I just shrugged my shoulders
所以我就耸了下肩膀
and did nothing, like y'all asked.
什么都没做 这是你们要求的
Are you serious about this?
你是认真的吗
Yahoo serious.
非常认真
Tandy, what do we do?
坦迪 我们怎么办
Something.
做点什么
Knock, knock. You ready?
叮咚 准备好了吗
I've never been more ready.
万事俱备
It's going great so far.
目前为止都很棒
You're a natural.
你很有天赋
I'm getting some real...
我开始找到...
Whistler's Mother vibes from you.
惠斯勒母亲的感觉了
Well, I would have preferred Stifler's Mother,
虽然我更喜欢斯蒂夫勒的母亲
but I'll take it.
不过就这样吧
You didn't tell anyone you were doing this, did you?
你没告诉别人你来画画吧
Of course not. Those goobers can't keep a secret.
当然了 那群蠢货都守不住秘密
I want this to be a surprise for Erica.
我想给艾瑞卡一个惊喜
I love surprises.
我喜欢惊喜
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Where the hell are you going, Karl?
你要去哪里 卡尔
Whatever.
随便
Well, that sucks.
真难看
Gail, have you seen Karl?
盖尔 你看到卡尔了吗
He's...
他...
Let's go.
走
You've come too far.
你太过分了
These people are your friends.
那些人是你的朋友
There has to be another way.
肯定有别的办法
What the hell is he doing?
他在搞什么鬼
I don't know, but what I do know
不知道 但我知道
is that this situation just went from serious to grave.
情况已经从严重升级为非常严重了
What's the status report? Still digging?
目前情况如何 还在挖吗
Like a nizzle pizzy in a dizzle stizzy.
挖得热火朝天
What?
什么
A nosepicker in a dust storm. Oh.
大汗淋漓 好吧
Wait, wait, wait.
慢着慢着
He's stopping. He's stopping.
他停了 他停了
Give me an eye, bud.
给我一个镜头 伙计
Yeah. You got it, bud.
好 看到了
What's he doing?
他在干什么
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表