剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
This is Bezequille, and this one...
这是巴泽葵尔 这是...
is Mike.
麦克
Named her after Mike Clarke Duncan.
以麦克·克拉克·邓肯给她起名的
Big Green Mile fans. Yeah.
绿色奇迹铁粉 没错
JK. Named her after you.
开玩笑的 以你的名字给她起名的
It's good to have you back, Mike.
你回来真好 麦克
So, this is Dawn.
这是多恩
Oh-ho-ho, look at that.
看啊
You guys got babies all over the place around here now.
全世界的宝宝都在你们这了
So, you were saying that it's
所以其实是
you and Dawn and... Gail in here?
你和多恩...还有盖尔住在这里
Yeah. Uh, Gail and I, actually...
没错 盖尔和我其实
we got married.
我们结婚了
Oh. I mean... congrats.
我是说...恭喜
Congrats. Th-Th-That's, uh, well, that's great.
恭喜 那真是太好了
Look, I know this might be weird,
我知道这可能很奇怪
'cause we...
因为我们
we had that kiss.
我们亲了一下
No. Hey, seriously, Erica,
不 真的 艾瑞卡
I-I'm just really happy for you.
我只是很为你高兴
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Oh, hey, Todd.
陶德
What's up?
怎么了
I... just, uh,
我...
didn't realize, um, Mi-Mike was in here.
只是不知道麦克在这里
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, Mike. Todd.
麦克 陶德
No, I know you, Todd.
我认识你 陶德
And we've been hanging out all morning. I...
我们今天早上一直在一起 我...
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
好吧 没什么
Um, so, uh, you, uh...
那你...
happen to tell him about our thing, or...?
和他说我们的事了吗 还是...
I mean, I-I hadn't... exactly got to that yet.
我还没...说到这件事
'C-Cause it's not a thing anymore?
因为这已经不算事了吗
Or you just haven't gotten to it yet?
还是说你只是还没提到
Can we talk about this later, please? Yeah.
我们能等下再说吗 好
That's not even why I came in here.
我才不是因为这个来的
So why did you come in here, then?
那你到底为什么要来
Yeah, 'c-cause I heard, uh...
因为我听说...
this thing is wobbling, is all.
这个东西有点滑动
You know, and I'm always like,
我就会说
"Not on my watch, ya heard?"
"在我眼皮子底下可不行"
Let's see what's going on here.
看看是怎么回事
That's...
那是...
And there's the problem. See?
发现问题了 听
Right there.
这边
Hear that little wobble?
听到这松动声了吗
Yeah.
好了
It's all fixed.
都修好了
All right, th... thanks, Todd.
好吧...谢了 陶德
So, Todd and I are, um... we're trying to have a baby.
陶德和我...想生个孩子
Another baby, huh?
又要一个孩子吗
Just diving right back in. Yeah.
马上投身新的生育 没错
That's great. Yeah.
太好了 没错
Yeah. So, are he and Melissa not together anymore, then?
那他和梅丽莎不在一起了吗
No, they are. Oh, okay.
不 还是一起的 好吧
Okay. So he's just...
好吧 那他只是
he's, like, a sperm donor, then?
他有点像个捐精者吧
Kind of like that.
差不多吧
M-mostly like that.
应该就是这样
Yep, no just leaves. It's all right.
没事 只是一些树叶 没事
Okay, we got some steps coming in... going into the van.
还需要几步...就能上车
Just... Don't... No. Hold on. You said steps!
不 别...等等 你说是几步
I know. They're right here.
我知道 就在这里
Th... There.
这里
Yep. Bingo.
没错 好了
Keep your eyes closed. No peeking. Okay. Okay.
眼睛闭好 不许偷看 好 好
No peeking. Watch out on the right.
不许偷看 小心右边
Okay. Almost. You ready? Yeah.
快到了 准备好了吗 嗯
Diego!
迭戈
And Clementine! The whole gang!
克莱门 都在
Terence, Trent, Darby
特伦斯 特伦特 达比
hanging together as usual.
和以前一样都在一起
Oh, I've missed these guys so much. Thanks for bringing 'em.
我好想念他们 谢谢你带他们来
No, are you kidding me? Thank you.
不 你开玩笑吗 是谢谢你
Yeah, I mean, I was genuinely shocked at...
是啊 我真的震惊了
how close I actually got to them.
没想到跟他们变得那么亲密
Well, I mean, except Darby.
除了达比
Oh? Who is, you know, kind of a tool.
是吗 他算一个工具
Cut him a little slack-- he had a rough upbringing
饶了他吧 他因为自己长得像个阴囊
on account of how much he looks like a scrotum.
所以从小到大已经很艰辛了
Well, now I feel bad.
我都过意不去了
No, no, no, no, don't. He is a friggin' tool.
不不不 不用 他就是个工具
Yeah, to be sure.
是啊
So, uh, yeah, why don't you give me the tour?
那你给我介绍一下这里吧
What is all this stuff?
这都是什么
I mean, this puppy's fully loaded.
你这里装得满满的
I got everything. Um, got a backup generator,
什么都有 备用发电机
computers, printers, I got a satellite dish up on top.
电脑 打印机 车顶上还有卫星天线
Oh. What is this thing?
这是什么
Oh, yeah, that... well, this, uh, this is
这个...这是
thermal imaging, you know?
热成像
It basically uses satellites to find heat signatures.
就是利用卫星寻找热信♥号♥♥
Get out of town. Like how the Predator sees?
不是吧 就跟捕食者眼中那样
If that helps you, sure.
如果有助于你理解 那是的
Uh, but, I mean, it's a little tricky to decipher stuff,
不过 现在破译东西还有点难
but, I mean, I'm getting better at it, so, uh...
不过我在进步了 所以...
This is a, uh, moose in Siberia.
这是西伯利亚的驯鹿
And I guess these are a few birds down in Australia.
这应该是澳大利亚的鸟
And I found your buddy Jasper.
我还找到你的伙计贾思博了
It's so cool.
好酷
Yeah, this thing...really kept me going out there.
是 是它让我坚持了下来
You know, and, um... during the dark times
黑暗的时候
when I was, uh, at my loneliest, um...
我最孤独的时候
I would just... sit down and search for life.
我就坐下来寻找生命迹象
Well... you found it.
你找到了
I did.
是啊
Yeah. I did.
没错 是找到了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
Yeah. Yeah, um...
是啊
So, hey, do you want me to give you a hand
话说 要我帮你
bringing these guys in the house, or...?
把他们拿进屋里吗
No.
不用
You keep 'em.
你留着吧
We're speaking off the public record
我们不公开说
and on the private record here.
就私下说说
I'm spinning out a little bit about Mike being back.
麦克回来 我有点崩溃了
I mean, you know, he's handsome,
毕竟他人帅气
single, effortless charisma,
又单身有魅力
and I'm just worried that Erica's
我担心艾瑞卡会看到
gonna see what we all see.
我们都看到的
You know? That he's obviously the better option as a dad.
就是他明显更适合当爸爸
I mean, it's like... you do the math.
我是说 就是 想一下就知道了
I've already done the math, and you're right--
我已经想过了 你说得对
he's definitely a great option.
他绝对是更好的选择
I thought you were gonna say something to calm me down, hon.
我还以为你会说点什么安慰我
Oh, relax, Todd. She's just greasing your tractor skids.
放松 陶德 她只是在激励你
I wish I were, Gail.
我也希望是那样 盖尔
Okay? But we're dealing with an alpha dog.
不过我们面对的那是个老大
And, Todd-- I mean this in the best way--
而陶德 我不是说你不好
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表