剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
to ever kill someone or something like that, you know.
杀人时或者类似的事
But, uh, yeah, the main thing is,
但是 重点是
bet you're not thinking about cookies, are ya?
你肯定不想吃饼干了吧
Not a bit, bud.
一点都不想了
I rest my caseload.
那就对了
Hey, bud, go get your Dad on.
伙计 拿出你♥爸♥爸的样子
Thanks, bud.
谢谢 伙计
Okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.
好 我就直接说了
I think what you're doing with Jasper and the twins is wrong.
我觉得你对贾思博和双胞胎做的是不对的
The matchmaking, the scheduling, the makeup?
撮合他们 安排活动 还化妆
Relax.
放松
I'm not doing that anymore.
我不那样了
You're not?
是吗
There's no need to.
没必要
After you and Dawn officially bowed out,
你和多恩正式退出后
Jasper and the twins' relationship just blossomed.
贾思博和双胞胎的亲密关系发展迅猛
Relationship?
亲密关系
Yeah. It's totally taken on a life of its own.
对 它完全自己活力四射
It's like I'm barely a part of it now.
就好像跟我没关系了
He even gave each of them a stuffed animal.
他还给了她们每人一个毛绒玩具
Carol, are you just saying this to get back at me?
卡萝尔 你这么说是为了报复我吗
Why would I want to get back at you?
我为什么要报复你
None of this would've been possible
如果你没有跟多恩退出
if you hadn't pulled Dawn out of the running.
那这一切都没有可能
I'm just so thrilled that
我很高兴
you didn't think Dawn having romantic love in her life
你不觉得多恩的爱情生活
was that important, 'cause it just made things so much easier.
有那么重要 因为这样事情简单多了
Oh. Being a mom, huh?
当妈真不容易啊
You get it.
你懂的
Hey. Thank you, Erica.
谢谢你 艾瑞卡
Let it go.
不计较
Do not let her suck you in.
不要让她把你绕进去
Do not let her...
不要让她...
Hey, Jasper.
贾思博
Got a minute?
有时间吗
That looks like fun.
看起来很有趣
You know what else is fun?
你知道还有什么有趣吗
Taking your time.
慢慢来
Not being in a rush.
不用急
You know, just being a kid.
就当小孩子就好
Look, you have your whole life
你有大好人生
ahead of you and so many options.
有很多选择
I mean, Mike and Bezequille are great.
麦克和巴泽奎尔是很好
And, obviously, Dawn's in the mix.
显然 多恩也很棒
She thinks you're fantastic, by the way. Actually,
对了 她觉得你很优秀 其实
it was her idea to give you that go-kart.
是她想给你那辆卡丁车
Carol.
卡萝尔
Just ignore her, Jasper.
无视她 贾思博
Jasper?
贾思博
Jasper! Come back!
贾思博 回来
Jasper, over here!
贾思博 这里
Jasper, in the house now!
贾思博 马上回屋里
Wow. Just wow.
没想到 真没想到
You know, mind blown.
简直震惊了
I mean, you care to tell me what you did wrong here,
你想告诉我你哪里做错了吗
or would you like me to let you know for me?
或者你想让我替你说出来吗
Okay.
好
That doesn't answer the...
这并没有回答...
Okay, you know what?
行了 你知道吗
I have tried being Mr. Nice Guy,
我好好跟你说过了
but you have backed me into a corner disciplinarially,
但是你让我别无选择
and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to start putting my foot down.
恐怕我只能强硬起来了
That first foot's gonna start
首先从你的
with this video game. Give me that.
游戏机开始 给我
It's mine now.
现在是我的了
That's right!
没错
You march straight to your room, mister.
直接回你的房♥间 先生
Uh, excuse me? Room's the other way.
你去哪 你的房♥间在这边
Y-Yeah, good, take the long way.
很好 绕远路
Give you plenty of time to think about what you done.
给你充分的时间思考自己的行为
God, I suck at this!
天啊 我做的烂透了
Hey, bud.
伙计
Is something wrong?
有什么事吗
What was that all about?
那是什么情况
What was what all about?
什么什么情况
I thought you were done matchmaking.
我还以为你不去做媒了
And I thought you weren't getting involved.
我还以为你不掺和了
I'm only getting involved to cancel out your involvement.
我掺和是为了抵消你掺和
So, the involvement canceler
掺和抵消者
becomes the involvement cancelee.
成了掺和的人
What does that even mean?
什么意思
Where the heck is Tandy?
坦迪人呢
We're a little busy right now.
我们现在有点忙
Someone call my name?
有人找我吗
You. Thanks for the advice.
你 谢谢你的建议
You're welcome, bud. How'd it go?
不客气 伙计 怎么样
Great. I tried to put my foot down.
好极了 我试着强硬起来了
It landed squarely in my mouth.
结果让自己难堪了
Oh, bud.
伙计
No, don't "Oh, bud" me. Jasper hates me now.
别跟我套近乎 贾思博现在讨厌我了
Thanks a lot.
真是谢谢你
Could you guys wrap it up?
你们能快点吗
Carol and I were fighting in here first.
我和卡萝尔先开始吵架的
You know what? On that subject,
说到这个
I've got a bone to pick with you,
我还有事要找你呢
Ms. Go-Kart Enabler.
卡丁车小姐
Ooh, yes, that is dirty poker.
你没事找事吧
I can't let a young man drive a car
我不能让一个年轻人
specifically designed for young men?
驾驶特别为年轻人设计的车吗
No, not when that young man is grounded.
不行 因为那个年轻人被禁足了
You didn't quite put your foot down enough, huh, bud?
你没有太强硬吧 伙计
I put it down very hard!
我很强硬了
Let's just keep it down. The twins are sleeping.
大家小声点 双胞胎在睡觉
Oh, they're probably exhausted
他们可能累坏了
from their speed dating session today.
毕竟今天忙着闪电约会
Dawn speed dated, too, Erica.
多恩也闪电约会了 艾瑞卡
I told you not to go and get sucked in.
我让你不要被绕进去的
I do not need to be patronized right now, Gail.
现在我不需要你指手画脚 盖尔
Listen to Mom, Mom.
听妈妈的话 妈妈
I think you're acting like a nutjob, too.
我觉得你也跟疯子一样
Mom?!
妈妈
Oh, if you're looking for nutjobs,
如果想找疯子
I know a place where you can find one.
我知道哪里有
You did not just say that.
你怎么这么说话
Yes, I did. How dare you!
我就这么说 岂有此理
That's where I draw the line!
我跟你说清楚
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Guys.
伙计们
Guys!
伙计们
What the hell is wrong with you?
你们都怎么了
Melissa, can this wait?
梅丽莎 能等等吗
Every single one of us is in the middle of something.
我们每个人现在都有事
No, it cannot.
不能等
Do you guys realize what you're doing?
你们知道你们在做什么吗
There is a little boy out there
那边现在有个小男孩
who's confused and freaked out because all the people
困惑又害怕 因为他觉得这个世界上
he thinks he can trust in the world are acting
自己能信任的人
like raving lunatics.
都跟疯子一样了
Guys, he is a nine to 11-year-old boy.
伙计们 他只是个9到11岁的小男孩
Melissa, he's not just a nine to 11-year-old boy.
梅丽莎 他不是普通的9到11岁的小男孩
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表