剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Going to the store.
去商店
I thought you just went yesterday?
昨天不是去过了吗
A different store.
不同的商店
Period stuff?
大姨妈来了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I could drive you, hon.
我可以开车送你 亲爱的
Yeah. I was gonna head back out and look for Jasper.
我本来也要出去找贾思博
We never made it past the prison, so...
我们没去监狱之外的地方找过 所以...
Oh. No, that's okay. Um, it's gonna be a quick trip.
不用了 我去去就回了
So, I'll see you later.
回见
It's period stuff.
是大姨妈来了
Yeah.
嗯
So, you thinking of coming back anytime soon?
你想回来了吗
And there's no pressure on my end, but...
我倒没什么 不过
Todd misses you,
陶德很想你
and I don't think I can hold him off forever.
我也不能拖住他一辈子
Okay. See you tomorrow?
好 明天见
Jasper!
贾思博
Jasper?
贾思博
What the hell?
什么情况
Oh, god, he's out.
天啊 他出来了
Guys! Guys!
各位 各位
Karl is out!
卡尔出来了
Karl is out!
卡尔出来了
What? What do you mean he's "Out"?
什么 什么意思
I mean the prison is open. He is out!
监狱打开了 他出来了
Oh, my god. Oh, my gol.
天啊 苍天
You lock the doors.
你把门锁上
You got to get the babies!
你去抱孩子
Where are you going, hon?
你去哪里 亲爱的
I... I'm going to get Jasper.
我要去找贾思博
How are you gonna do that?
怎么找
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪里
He's been living by the prison, so I have to go get him.
他一直在监狱附近生活 所以我得去找他
Wait, what? You knew where Jasper was this whole time?
慢着 你一直都知道贾思博在哪里吗
I-I should go.
我该去了
No, we need to talk about this.
不 我们需要谈谈
But can't it wait? There's a killer on the loose.
不能以后再谈吗 外面有个杀手
He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
I'm back...
我回来了
Yeah, I got out, like, right away.
没错 我出来了 马上就出来了
It was so easy.
轻而易举
Guess I was just so motivated to get back here and see you guys.
看来我想回来见你们的心情非常强烈
It's all I needed.
我就只想见到你们
It's a real testament to setting goals.
定下目标真是种信仰
Oh, well, what the hell we gonna do now?
现在我们该怎么办
Look... I know the person I want to be deep inside.
听着 我知道我内心想成为的人
But I also know who I am.
但我也知道我的为人
And I'm just gonna keep coming back.
我会一直回来的
You know what you need to do.
你们知道需要怎么做
So, how do we do this?
那我们该怎么办
Well, first of all, are there any volunteers?
首先 有人自愿吗
Oh, sure. Everyone looks at me when someone needs killing.
需要杀人的时候你们就都看我了
No, I don't want to do it.
我不想去
I took the liberty of cutting up some straws.
我建议抽签
Yeah, I guess drawing straws is as fair as anything.
抽签算最公平了
You know how it works.
大家都知道怎么来
Nobody can back out.
没人能退出
Fair is fair.
公平公正
You got to draw one, hon.
你得抽一根 亲爱的
I know. We are talking about murdering someone,
我知道 但我们说的是杀人
so... just give me a second.
所以让我缓一缓
Okay, hold out your straws.
好 把抽的签拿出来
Hey, care bear.
亲爱的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm all bubbles and baubles.
没事 我放松得很
Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
You know I'm not gonna let you do it.
你知道我不会让你去做的
Well, then who's gonna do it?
那谁来做
Me.
我
No, Tandy.
不 坦迪
Fair is fair and I drew the shortest straw.
公平公正 我抽到了最短的
Did you?
是吗
Tandy.
坦迪
You said it yourself.
你自己说的
Fair is fair.
公平公正
You know I-I cut my straw, right?
你知道我把自己的割短了吧
Yeah, I know.
我知道
'Cause mine was one of the longer straws.
我抽到的可是长的
I mean, we all saw it.
我们都看到了
Thanks, Tandy.
谢谢 坦迪
I'm not doing this for that, Carol. Okay?
我不是为了听你一句谢谢 卡萝尔
I already got more than enough praise inside.
我在里面已经得到大力赞扬了
I tried to cut it privately,
我想私下里割短的
but it ended up being a rather public affair.
但是最后大家都知道了
Had to borrow scissors and, you know,
我得借剪刀
cried a little bit and such.
哭一下什么的
But yeah, you're welcome.
不过你不用客气
This is, uh, gonna be very hard for me.
这对我来说会很困难
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, thanks for indulging me.
谢谢你满足我的要求
Just put on some brown underwear,
我穿上了棕色内衣
you know, obvious reasons.
毕竟到季节了
Of course.
当然
Uh, so I created a little death area for you.
我给你准备了个死亡区
So if you could, uh, please just make your way over
请...这边来
to this little coffin right here.
有个小棺材
I'd appreciate it.
谢谢
Hmm, interesting choice.
有趣的选择
You don't like it.
你不喜欢
No, no, no. I love it.
不不不 我很喜欢
Hey. I love it.
我真的喜欢
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Look, the group wanted to be here,
大家想到场的
but they really didn't want to be here.
但又真的不想到场
Well, please tell them good-bye for me.
请代我跟他们道别
Gals! Karl says good-bye!
伙计们 卡尔说再见
Bye, Karl! So long, Karl!
拜拜 卡尔 再见 卡尔
See ya!
再见
Thank you!
谢谢
Well, uh, if you don't mind, uh, this is very hard for me.
如果你不介意...这对我来说很艰难
So to separate myself from the grim reality of the situation,
为了让我从残酷的现实中走出来
I thought it'd be helpful to do a, uh, a theme execution.
我觉得来个主题处决会有用
Love it.
喜欢
Oh, good.
好
Now, I've chosen the broadway smash, Hamilton.
我选了百老汇著名作品《汉密尔顿》
And obviously, I'll be Alexander Hamilton
现在我是亚历山大·汉密尔顿
and you will be Aaron Berg.
你是艾伦·博格
Burr.
嗯
You need a sweater?
需要穿毛衣吗
I'm fine.
不用了
I guess it's not gonna matter in a few minutes anyway, huh?
反正几分钟后也无所谓了 是吧
Well, this is it.
那就这样了
So, uh, I'm gonna turn around,
我要转过身
walk ten paces, and then pull out the gun
走十步 然后拔出枪
and shoot you in the face.
一枪崩了你
Um, if it's okay, it would help me take my mind off things
如果不介意 我能继续玩这个的话
if I could keep playing this.
会有助于我不去想一些事
I know it's anachronistic for the Hamilton time period,
我知道这不适合汉密尔顿的剧情
but so was rap and people seemed to like that.
但是饶舌也是 不过大家好像都喜欢
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表