剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
And now with the twins and Dawn,
现在有了双胞胎和多恩
there's seven ladies and only three men.
就是七个女的 三个男的
If you want a playdate so bad,
你这么想要一个玩伴
there's an obvious solution.
眼下就有一个解决办法
Jasper?
贾思博
You want to hang out or something?
你想一起出去玩什么的吗
I now pronounce you regular married.
我现在此宣布你们正式结婚
Jasper, were you just driving that limousine?
贾思博 你刚刚是在开这辆豪华轿车吗
No.
没有
Uh, I think you were.
我觉得你有
Jas-Jasper?
贾思博
Please come back here when I'm talking to you, please.
请回来 我要和你谈谈
Jasper?
贾思博
Another please.
我再要求一遍
Okay.
好吧
I'll come to you.
那我来找你
Finally.
终于
Some peace and quiet.
有个安静的地方
This is my new favorite room.
这里现在是我最喜欢的房♥间
Oh, hey. STD, sorry to disturb.
不意打 不好意思打扰了
Just be a sec.
就一会
You see a box in here labeled "Adult magazines"?
你在这里有没有看到一个写着"成人杂♥志♥"的箱子
W-wait, oh, no.
等等 不
It's not what you think.
不是你想的这样
You know, it was just a bunch of, like
只是一些
Economists and New Yorkers, Audubons.
《经济学家》 《纽约客》 《奥杜邦》
That kind of fare. Oh!
之类的书
Here we go. Right here, okay.
我找到了 在这里
Let's see...
我们来看看
Ah, there she is. Okay.
她在这儿呢 好了
Sorry, excuse me.
不好意思
Just be right beside you.
就在你旁边
And with that, I will get out of your hair, milady.
然后我马上就走 女士
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
I finally finished your wedding present.
我终于完成了你的婚礼礼物
Well, let's see it.
拿给我们看看
Well, you know how people always say,
你知道人们总是说
"It's such a shame you only get to
"好可惜啊你的婚纱
wear your wedding jumpsuit dress once"?
只能穿一次"
Well, now you can wear it every day.
现在你每天都可以穿着了
Erica, don't be jealous.
艾瑞卡 别嫉妒
I'm gonna do yours next.
我下一件就做你的
Oh. I appreciate that, but, actually,
谢谢你 但是事实上
I think I'm gonna save my dress for Dawn.
我想把我的裙子给多恩留着
Good Lord, are you already planning her wedding?
上帝啊 你已经在准备她的婚礼了吗
Who the hell are you gonna marry her off to?
你准备把她嫁给谁
I don't know, we're kind of short on supply.
我不知道 我们人选不多
I guess, uh...
我猜...
Jasper. Yep.
贾思博 没错
Jasper.
贾思博
Watch out, Carol.
小心点了 卡萝尔
Erica's already measuring Jasper for his tuxedo.
艾瑞卡已经在给贾思博裁量燕尾服了
You better get in there quick
你最好快点下手
or Mike and Bezequille are gonna be the youngest spinsters
不然麦克和巴泽葵尔将会成为有史以来
in the history of the world.
最年轻的两位老处♥女♥
Yeah.
是啊
Actually, I think Jasper's gonna be quite the lady-killer.
我觉得贾思博以后肯定会特别招女人喜欢
You know, he came up to Dawn,
那天他来找多恩
and he gave her a flower the other day.
还给了她一朵花
Did he really?
真的吗
She's a little flirt.
她是个小妖精
Just like her mom. Oh, stop.
就像她妈妈一样 别这样
So cute.
真可爱
Jasper, what are you doing?
贾思博 你在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
J-Jasper,
贾...贾思博
did you just put a firework in that giraffe?
你刚往这个长颈鹿里塞了一根爆竹吗
No.
没有
Are you lying?
你在撒谎吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, thank you...
谢谢你...
for being honest.
说了实话
But e-explosives
但是未成年人
are not appropriate for minors.
不应该玩易爆物
They're for adults and miners.
这是大人和矿工用的
Coal miners.
煤矿工
It-It's a different "Miners."
和未成年人不一样[音同]
Understood?
明白吗
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, well, th-thank you, Jasper.
好吧 谢谢你 贾思博
Jasper! What did I just say to you not five seconds ago?
贾思博 我刚和你说了什么来着
Okay, you know what? That's it, you're grounded.
好了 够了 你被禁足了
What's "Grounded"?
禁足是什么
It means that you have to go to your room
意思是你得待在你的房♥间
and no video games for a week.
一星期不准玩电子游戏
So... come on.
所以...过来
Go to your room.
去你房♥间
I'm not gonna ask you twice.
我不会再和你说第二遍
Except this once.
除了这一遍
So...
那么...
at your leisure...
等你有空...
to your room.
回房♥间
Oh, hey, Care Bear.
亲爱的
I was just about to masturbate.
我刚准备手♥淫♥
How goes it with you?
你怎么了
I think we made a mistake having the twins.
我觉得我们生下双胞胎是个错误
What?
什么
Of course I'm happy we had them.
我当然很高兴能生下她们
There are just so many things I never considered.
但我还有很多没有考虑到的事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I was so focused
我太专注于
on step one of repopulation
振兴人口的第一步
that I completely ignored the next 50 steps.
以至于完全忽略了接下来的50步
I mean, think about it.
你好好想想
There are three little girls in this world
这世界上有三个小女孩
and just one little boy.
只有一个小男孩
Don't you think you're jumping the gun here?
你不觉得你操之过急了吗
I mean, the twins are, like, a week old.
双胞胎才刚出生一周
It's just Jasper gave Dawn flowers,
只是贾思博给多恩送了花
and now Erica's talking about them getting married, and...
艾瑞卡就说要他们结婚 然后...
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我只是...
want our girls to be happy, you know?
希望我们的女儿们能幸福
I want them to be able to find in someone else
我希望她们也能找到自己的另一半
what I found in you.
就像我找到你一样
Hey, I do, too.
我也是
But things like this are out of our control.
但这种事由不得我们控制
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Carol...
卡萝尔
I'm not gonna force anything.
我不会强求什么
That's Erica's deal.
艾瑞卡才会这么做呢
I'm just gonna sit back and help nature take its course.
我只会坐到一边帮其自然
Don't you mean let nature take its course?
你是指顺其自然吗
Yeah. That's what I said.
是的 我说的就是这个
I'm gonna let nature take its course.
我会顺其自然
Hey, Jasper.
贾思博
Got a minute?
有时间吗
You and I haven't spent a lot of quality time together lately,
我们俩一直没有什么时间好好单独一起玩
so I thought we could catch up over lunch.
所以我想我们可以一起吃午饭
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表