剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
God, I just wanted it to be perfect for you.
我只想给你完美的一切
No. Don't you see,
你还不明白吗
as long as I'm with you, any place is perfect.
只要跟你在一起 在哪里都完美
Okay, well,
好吧
I guess that's about it.
就这样吧
Ta-ta for now, you hear?
暂时再见 好吗
You guys haven't seen Pamela, have you?
你们没见到帕梅拉吧
Oh, Glenn,
格伦
you have to understand, this is really hard for her.
你得理解 她很难接受这个现实
Well, just tell her I'm gonna miss her.
告诉她我会想她
No, you won't.
你才不会
What?
什么
I said, "No. You won't miss me."
我说"你不会想我"
Well, of course I'm gonna miss you. How can you say that?
我当然会想你 你怎么能说那种话
And I won't miss you, either.
我也不会想你
'Cause I'm comin' with ya.
因为我要跟你一起走
Ah, come on, Pamela. No.
别闹 帕梅拉 不
Glenn. I'm not gonna let either one of us be alone anymore.
格伦 我绝不会让我们中的任何人再孤身一人
I'm not gonna be able to talk you out of this, am I?
我没法劝你不去了 对吗
Well... No, you won't.
这个...没错
Well, then I'm not even gonna take the time to try.
那我就不去费那个劲了
Please don't.
没错
I got better things to do.
我还有别的事
It'll take up too much time.
会占用太多时间
That was a fun exchange.
真是有趣的交谈
Carol.
卡萝尔
I got you a little something.
我有东西给你
It's Latisse.
是睫毛增长液
Just a few dabs in the morning and Tandy's brows
每天早上刷几下 坦迪的眉毛
will be back in no time.
就会马上长回来了
It's a little sweaty.
上面有点汗
Thank you.
谢谢
Well,
好了
I didn't deserve your forgiveness,
我不配得到你们的原谅
but you gave it to me anyway.
但你们还是原谅我了
I hope you know how much that changed me.
我希望你们知道那让我有多大的改变
Todd, my bags?
陶德 我的包
Yeah, sure.
好
Well,
行了
off to die.
准备走了
I hope it's worth it. Those kids better be alive.
希望这一趟值 那些孩子最还活着
They probably won't be; they'll be dead.
可能不会了 可能已经死了
But it's good to go in with low expectations.
不过期望值还是低一点好
That's why I love this woman.
所以我才爱这个女人
Bye. Jeremy says bye!
拜拜 杰里米跟大家拜拜
It truly was a Shawshank Redemption.
确实是《肖申克的救赎》
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表