剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Beautiful.
漂亮
Hey, Carol.
卡萝尔
That was some toast.
刚才敬酒真精彩
Look, I'm not gonna steal your mom from you.
我不会把你妈妈从你身边偷走
Well, you can't steal what's already yours.
本来就是你的 不算偷
She clearly picked you.
她显然选了你
This isn't an either/or situation.
这不是一种选择题
Gail is your mom.
盖尔是你妈妈
Nothing comes between a mother and her daughter.
母女之间是永远心连心的
As new moms, we both know that better than anyone.
作为新晋妈妈 我们比任何人都清楚
I guess I never really thought of it like that.
我从来没有那样想过
Besides, we got to stick together.
再说 我们得团结
You're the only person who knows Gail as well as I do,
你是唯一一个跟我一样了解盖尔的人
with all her little quirks.
听得懂她的双关话
Glug, glug, glug.
咕咚咕咚咕咚
Yeah, like, her accent always comes out
对 还有她真的很累时
when she gets really tired.
口音就会出来
Or the weird way she writes her Gs.
或者是她写G的方式很奇怪
They're like little sunglasses.
就跟小太阳镜一样
Or how, when she's flossing,
还有她用牙线的时候
she always gets tired and gives up after two teeth.
总是会累 剔了两颗牙就不剔了
I hadn't noticed that.
这我没注意
You will.
你会注意到的
Well, thanks, Erica.
谢谢 艾瑞卡
Don't you mean "Mom"?
你是指"妈妈"吧
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
What do you say we go back in there?
我们进去吧
Where's your little friend?
你的小朋友呢
Not sure. Probably off having more fun by himself.
不知道 可能自己一个人去玩了
What happened?
怎么了
I came on too strong.
我太心急了
Snapped at him.
吓到他了
I think I wanted it too bad.
可能是因为我太想要了
Well, I think you might have connected
我觉得你们之间的关系
better than you thought.
没你想的那么糟
Nice suit, bud.
西装不错 伙计
Thanks.
谢谢
Here, let me help you with that.
来 我来帮你
All right, everyone, please, uh, gather 'round.
好了 各位 大家过来
It's time for the mother-daughter dance.
现在是母女舞蹈时间
Well, shall we?
来吧
One second.
等一下
Well, for what are you waiting?
你还在等什么
**Moms, moms, moms*
*妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
**Red lips, fingertips*
*红唇红指甲
**Daughters, daughters, daughters*
*女儿 女儿 女儿
**At the Mom House in Fort Daughterdale*
*母女一条心
**Moms, moms, moms*
*妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表