剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
You're right.
说得对
But that won't be a problem...
但那不是问题
if I start with his butt.
如果我从他的屁♥股♥开始吃
Don't you dare eat his butt!
你不许吃他的屁♥股♥
I'm about to do it. I'm about to do it.
我要吃了 我要吃了
Put him down, let him go.
把他放下 放开他
I swear, I love the taste of dog meat.
我发誓 我最喜欢吃狗肉了
I will shoot your face.
我会把你脑袋打开花
I'll eat his butt. I will eat his butt!
我要吃他的屁♥股♥了 我要吃他的屁♥股♥了
Okay, okay, okay. Put the gun down!
好 好 好 把枪放下
Okay, okay. Okay.
好 好 好
Kick the gun over to me.
把枪给我踢过来
Monster.
禽兽
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Carol, I'm coming for you.
卡萝尔 我来了
Just got to get back to the island.
回那个岛就行
Oh... farts.
糟了
How you holding up, Carol?
你怎么样 卡萝尔
I'm starting to think that we're never gonna get rescued.
我开始觉得我们永远不会得救了
Don't give up hope.
不要放弃希望
Sometimes that's all you got.
有时候你就只有希望
Yeah.
对
Look at me.
看看我
I should've given up years ago.
我很多年前就该放弃了
But I know that one day I'm gonna see a plane out there
但我知道总有一天我会看到飞机
or a passing ship,
或者经过的船
and I'm just gonna run up to the top of that hill,
然后我会跑到那边的山顶上
and I'm gonna light my signal fire
点起我的信♥号♥♥火
and they're gonna... Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
他们会... 等等 等等
You have a signal fire?
你有信♥号♥♥火
Well, what kind of man on a deserted island would I be
在一个荒岛上的人
without a signal fire?
怎么可能没有
We got to go light it for Tandy.
我们得点起来 让坦迪看到
Carol, that boat is long gone.
卡萝尔 那艘船早走了
You only get one shot with the signal fire.
信♥号♥♥火只能点一次
We have to save it for a plane or for a boat.
我们得留着等飞机或者船来
But it's not gonna happen.
不会来的
Not with that attitude, no.
你这个态度可不对
No, it will never, ever happen.
飞机或船永远不会来的
Okay, I'm done with your negativity.
行了 我不要被动接受你的负能量了
But please, just light the fire.
拜托了 点火吧
Look, I know you're upset about your husband, but we can't...
我知道你因为你丈夫不开心 但我们不...
But, Glenn, it is our only hope!
格伦 那是我们的唯一的希望
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because everyone on Earth is dead!
因为地球人都死光了
There was a horrible virus...
出现了一种致命病毒
and it took the whole world.
席卷了全球
And we're all that's left.
就剩下我们了
So there's no planes.
所以不会有飞机来
There's no boats.
不会有船来
Except that one.
除了那艘
Oh, Jeremy.
杰里米
What have we become?
我们怎么这个下场了
I didn't want to have to tell you like that.
我不想那样告诉你的
Five years without a passing boat or a plane.
五年了 没有一架飞机 一艘船
I was just being foolish.
我太蠢了
You were being hopeful.
你是心存希望
And sometimes hope's all we have.
有时候我们只有希望
I'm so sorry for taking yours away.
抱歉我夺走了你的希望
I guess we have a fire to start.
我们去点火吧
Jeremy.
杰里米
I knew I shouldn't have given you that bowl of wine.
我知道我不该让你喝酒
What?
怎么了
Tandy.
坦迪
There's something you should see.
有个东西你应该看看
Care Bear.
我的小萝萝
Tandy!
坦迪
Tandy!
坦迪
Where are you, Tandy?
你在哪里 坦迪
Tandy.
坦迪
Tandy! Tandy!
坦迪 坦迪
Tandy!
坦迪
Carol!
卡萝尔
Tandy!
坦迪
I thought I would never see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I knew you'd give me a sign.
我就知道你会发信♥号♥♥
Well, that was actually Glenn.
其实是格伦弄的
Glenn?
格伦
Hello, Tandy.
你好 坦迪
I've heard nothing but lovely things about you.
我听了很多关于你的好人好事
Thanks, Glenn.
谢谢 格伦
Hi.
大家好
I say we leave her the hell here.
我觉得我们应该把她留在这里
You're asking me, that's letting her off easy.
要我说 这是轻饶了她
Well, look, I'll do whatever the group thinks is best,
大家说怎么做我就怎么做
but just so you know,
但我想告诉大家
after I threatened to eat her dog's butt to death
在我威胁吃掉她的狗狗的屁♥股♥
and got the gun away from her,
然后把枪夺过来后
she turned into a real team player.
她真的变得很合作了
So, what, are we supposed to just
那我们就让她
let her back on the boat, Tandy?
回船上吗 坦迪
That'd be like buying Freddy Krueger a condominium on Elm Street.
那就好比给小鬼在猛鬼街上买♥♥一栋公♥寓♥
I will never forgive that woman, so my vote is a hard nay.
我永远不会原谅那个女人 所以我坚决反对
Hi.
大家好
Look, I know why you all hate me.
我知道你们为什么都讨厌我
Right now I'm not too crazy about me, either.
现在我自己也不喜欢自己
Bless you.
上帝保佑
To be honest, I'm not quite sure why I did what I did.
说实话 我也不知道自己为什么那么做
I'd love to blame it on being in the bunker for so long,
我很想归咎于我在地堡里待了太久
but the truth is, I had problems before that, too.
但事实上 我进地堡之前就有问题
Starting to realize
我开始意识到
maybe I'm just not meant to be around people.
或许我还是一个人待着比较好
So I understand if you want to leave me.
所以如果你们留下我 我理解
Um, I'd probably do the same.
换做我 我也会那么做
If I could just ask one favor.
但我想请你们帮我一个忙
Could you please take Jeremy with you?
能请你们把杰里米带走吗
He didn't do anything wrong.
他没做错什么
Please?
拜托了
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Well, this is it.
就此别过了
We've had so many... oh, there he goes.
我们一起经历...他过去了
Okay.
好吧
Well...
那...
safe travels.
你们一路顺风
Well, that made that decision easy. Yup.
这决定好做多了 对
So, is that it?
就这样吗
You guys just gonna leave her here?
你们要把她留在这里
I mean, you lived here for years and look at you.
你不是在这里生活了很多年都没事吗
I had the hope of being rescued.
那是因为我心存被救的希望
Can't imagine being left here without that hope.
没有希望被留在这里 后果难以想象
Okay, fine, she can come.
好吧 她可以一起走
But on one condition.
但是有一个条件
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Thank you! You won't regret this!
谢谢 你们绝对不会后悔的
It's a little cold out here.
外面有点小冷
It's bumpy.
有点颠簸
Can someone hand me a blanket?
谁能给我条毯子吗
S-So...
那...
Did I mention that I'm sorry?
我说过对不起了吗
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表