剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, we're gonna have another baby right now.
我是说我们马上就要有一个宝宝
Carol, warning: they're pretty dirty.
卡萝尔 友情提醒 它们俩很脏
Tandy, I'm not talking about making another baby.
坦迪 我说的不是现在造一个宝宝
I'm saying there's another baby already inside of me.
我是说我肚子里还有一个宝宝
You...
你...
You have another cheeseburger in the bag?
你包里还有一个芝士汉堡
Yeah.
是的
I'm gonna be another father.
我又要当父亲了
Oh, my God. So, what's the ETA?
天啊 那什么时候生出来
Well, they usually come one
一般一个出生后
right after the other, but says here,
另一个也会出来 但这上面说
it's not too uncommon for there to be a little separation.
距离时间久一点也正常
Say what you will about the cleanliness of my balls,
随便你怎么说我的蛋蛋有多脏
but they sure know how to make babies.
但是它们造人可是一把好蛋
Yeah. I guess that's the takeaway.
我想外卖♥♥就是这样的吧
Gross.
真恶心
Bad news, hon.
坏消息 亲爱的
Date night's off. Why?
约会之夜泡汤 为什么
Carol's got another baby stuck up her.
卡萝尔的肚子里还有一个宝宝
What? No way.
什么 不可能
Yup, right up in her.
是的 就在她肚子里
Am I horrible for being super glad she's having another one?
我听说还有一个孩子后挺高兴的 是不是很恶劣
Of course not.
当然不是
Or for the main reason
或者主要的原因是
being my sincere desire for it to be incredibly painful?
我真挚地希望能让她非常痛
Now, that does tip it back the other way, just a little bit.
这样说的确有一点点 就一点点
Yeah, you can never tell her I said that. I won't.
你绝对不能告诉她我这么说了 我不会的
'Cause then she might downplay the pain just to spite me.
因为这样她为了气我可能会假装不那么痛
Can I be there? Can I watch?
我能在场吗 我能看着吗
I'm not sure your current energy
我不确定你现在的气场
would be super helpful in that room.
到时候在场到底有没有帮助
I'm sorry. Obviously, I want her to have a smooth birth.
对不起 我当然希望她分娩顺利了
Oh, yeah.
是啊
But with just enough pain to respect the process.
不过要能刚好让她疼到尊重分娩的过程
You are barely dilated.
你基本没有扩张
So, nothing? You don't feel any contractions?
什么感觉的没有吗 你没感觉到什么阵痛吗
Nope.
没有
Here, Care Bear, try this.
来 亲爱的 试试这个
Aah! Aah! What is that?!
这是什么
It's a bowl of Tabasco sauce.
这是一碗塔巴斯科辣沙司
I-I found a list of the things
我查到有些东西
that are supposed to help induce labor,
能有助于引产
and spicy foods is one of them.
其中一样是辣的东西
I-I guess they steam the baby out?
我猜是会把宝宝熏出来
Here, Gail, check her now.
盖尔 你再看看她
No change.
没变化
Hey, relax.
放松吧
I am not worried.
我不担心
The baby will come when it's ready.
宝宝准备好的时候自然会出来
Well, look at you,
看看你
all mellowed out.
多么成熟
Well, Bezequille taught me a big lesson today.
巴泽葵尔今天给我上了很重要的一课
All that time I spent worried about her birth,
我花了那么久担心她的出生
I'll never get it back.
这些时间再也回不来了
So starting tonight,
所以从今晚开始
I am not gonna get all jangled up
我不会再被
about things that are beyond my control.
我无法控制的事所困扰了
Good for you, hon.
好样的 亲爱的
So, I'm gonna go to bed.
那我要去睡了
here's a misoprostol
这是迷索前列醇
to get the ball rolling down there.
能促进分娩
And you just give me a shout if anything happens.
出什么事了就喊我
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
This is great. Between Gail's medicine and my list,
太好了 有盖尔的药和我的清单
we'll get this baby out of you.
我们会顺利生下宝宝的
So you just sit back and... relax!
我们只要坐着...放松
Scaring you is on the list.
惊吓也是其中一项
Yeah. Anything?
有感觉吗
No.
没有
Okay. Well...
好吧
cross that one off.
划掉这一项
Or will I?
划不划呢
What's with the sour mug, bub?
你为什么一脸难过的样子 哥们
Nothing. I'm fine.
没什么 我没事
Now you are supposed to be babysitting.
你现在应该去看孩子了
Erica called it off because Gail's busy with Carol's birth stuff.
艾瑞卡取消了 因为盖尔忙着给卡萝尔分娩
Well, it's probably for the best.
也许这样最好
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
I mean, I just know you have a little case of baby fever,
我知道你有点喜欢宝宝
and I see where this is going.
我知道会如何发展
No, Melissa, look.
不 梅丽莎 听着
We made our decision, okay?
我们都说好了
Having kids is not for us.
我们不要孩子
And I totally respect your desire to remain barren.
我尊重你不想生孩子的想法
Todd, be honest with me.
陶德 和我说实话
Melissa, I don't need kids to be happy.
梅丽莎 我不需要孩子也能开心
All I need is you.
我只需要你
You feeling anything?
你有什么感觉吗
No.
没有
Nipple stimulation's supposed to be one of the biggies.
刺♥激♥乳♥头♥应该是最有效的
Here, let me try the other way a little bit.
我再试试另一个办法
Still nothing?
还是没感觉吗
Let me try this.
让我试试这样
Anything?
有感觉吗
Flick 'em, flick 'em.
弹一弹 弹一弹
Nothing?
有感觉吗
No.
没有
Oh, maybe they're talking about intellectual stimulation.
他们说的可能是智力上的刺♥激♥
What if Benjamin Buttons had a zipper?
本杰明·巴顿有拉链会怎么样
Tandy, I appreciate your efforts,
坦迪 谢谢你的努力
but I think I'm just too tired
但我觉得我太累了
to be stimulated nipple-arily.
刺♥激♥乳♥头♥不管用
Oh. Then, baby, why don't you get some sleep?
亲爱的 那你就睡一会儿吧
What kind of mother would I be if I missed
什么样的母亲才会
two of my babies being born in the same day?
同一天错过两个孩子出生
Hey, Care Bear, would you feel better
亲爱的 如果我不睡
if I stayed up all night and watched your vagina?
一直盯着你的阴♥道♥ 那你会感觉好点吗
You would do that for me?
你愿意为我那么做吗
I would do that for a lot of people.
我愿意为很多人那么做
But tonight, yes, it's for you.
不过今晚 我愿意为你那么做
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Now, promise me you'll wake me up the second anything happens.
答应我 有事一定把我叫醒
Carol, columns could crumble.
卡萝尔 石柱可能倒塌
The moon could explode.
月亮可能爆♥炸♥
A banshee could scream in the very face of time.
海妖可能时刻尖叫
And I will not... stop...
但我 绝对不会
watching... this... vagina.
停止盯着这个阴♥道♥
Clocking in.
开始
Tandy.
坦迪
Oh, what... Tandy.
怎么... 坦迪
Wha-Wha... What? What, what?
什么 怎么了
You said you'd keep watch for me all night.
你说你会整晚盯着我
Carol, relax.
卡萝尔 放松
I had it covered.
我搞定了
What do you mean, had it covered?
什么意思
Still need me here, bud?
还需要我吗 伙计
Thanks. I-I got it from here, bud.
谢谢 下面我接♥班♥
Carol.
卡萝尔
Todd.
陶德
Gail. Todd.
盖尔 陶德
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表