剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
It's a nuclear meltdown. Let's get the hell out of here!
那是核泄漏 我们赶紧离开这里
Why don't we just move somewhere
不如我们去一个
where there are no nuclear plants?
没有核电站的地方
Then I guess we're going to Mexico.
那我们就去墨西哥吧
So are we going to have some sort
如果真见到帕特 那我们
of plan if we do see Pat?
需要提前制定计划吗
There is no way that Pat could ever find us.
帕特绝不可能找到我们
Hi.
大家好
I'm Pamela.
我是帕梅拉
Sorry. Not a great first impression.
抱歉 我没给大家留下好的第一印象
I promise I'm nice.
我保证 我很友好的
Um, I-I hope you don't mind.
希望你们不要介意
I-I brought my dear friend, uh, Rear Admiral Roy Billups.
我带来了我亲爱的朋友 海军少将罗伊·比丽普
She's a nice ship. I can't wait to take her out for a...
船真不错 我迫不及待要带它去...
Pat's still alive! Pat's still alive!
帕特还活着 帕特还活着
Is he dead now?
现在他死了吗
I have a pretty surefire test.
我有个万全检测方法
Call it.
死透了
Time of death... 3:18.
死亡时间 3点18分
Another 3:18 over here.
这个的死亡时间也是3点18分
So, anyway, that was Roy.
总之 那是罗伊
And again, Pamela.
我是帕梅拉
And, oh, this is Jeremy.
还有 这是杰里米
Come here, Jeremy. Come here.
来 杰里米 过来
Yes.
对
There's my boy.
真乖
** Forever young *
*永远年轻
** I want to be *
*我想
** Forever young *
*永远年轻
** Do you really want to live forever... young? *
*你真的想 永远年轻吗
That was very nice.
很棒
Thank you. Please have a seat
谢谢 请坐
while the ceremony begins. Sure.
仪式马上开始 好
Rear Admiral.
海军少将
What can I say?
我能说什么
You died doing what you loved...
你在做自己爱的事时死了
being alive.
也就是活着
What else? Um...
还有什么
Not really sure why I'm doing the speech
说实话 我不知道为什么
on this one, to be honest.
是我致辞
Uh, Pamela?
帕梅拉
No? No.
不来吗 不
Okay then.
那好吧
Uh, Todd, little help, bud?
陶德 来帮我一下
Yeah, sure.
好
Mind your back.
小心后面
Moving on.
继续
Oh, Pat.
帕特
I think we can all agree that Pat was
我们应该都同意
a pretty hard person to nail down, death-wise.
帕特命真的很硬
Now let's have a moment of silent prayer
我们先默哀一会儿
while I decapitate Pat with a shovel.
让我用铲子把帕特斩首
It's really staying on there.
真是好牢固
First-timers club.
我毕竟第一次干
Oh, there we go.
好了
There we go. It's off. I got it.
好了 掉下来了
Oh, man.
天啊
That was the hardest decap I've ever done.
这是我做过的最难的斩首了
And I mean, head and shoulders above the last one. Boom.
上一个的头和肩膀都连在一起 哈哈
That's funny.
真好笑
Thank you! Hot room.
谢谢 真热烈
And I'm not just saying that 'cause of the radiation.
我这么说不只是因为辐射
Radiation. Pat,
辐射 帕特
the severing of your head is the first step
把你斩首是确保你
in a two-step process to ensure
永远不会再来
that we will never be surprised by you again.
给我们惊喜的第一步
On to step two.
下面进行第二步
Okay, so let's send you south.
好 你往南
And why don't you... head north?
而你 调头往北吧
Head north.
调头往北
Oh, no! He's reassembling!
糟了 他要合体
Namaste.
安息
Hey, Melissa.
梅丽莎
How long till we get to Zihuatanejo?
我们还有多久到芝华塔尼欧
I... no idea.
我不知道
I've never driven a boat before. I'm just kind of winging it.
我从没开过船 所以我基本上在飞
Well, can you wing it faster?
那你能飞快点吗
We have a two-day-old baby on board, I'm about to pop,
船上有个两天大的婴儿 我也要生了
and there's a nuclear dust cloud hot on our tail!
我们屁♥股♥后还有核爆尘埃在追我们
The whole situation is M.U.B.A.R--
整个情况就是简糟透
Messed Up Beyond All Regular-Standards.
简直糟糕透顶了
Is Regular-Standards hyphenated?
可以缩写成简糟透吗
RegularStandards is hyphenated. Well, I'm going
当然可以 我已经在
as fast as I can, so...
尽量快了 所以...
But you don't have to worry, 'cause I got this.
你不用担心 我绝对没问题
Okay, well, right now,
好吧 现在
you're giving me a real booze-cruise vibe,
你让我觉得你在醉驾
and I need a little more Coast Guard.
我需要更多海岸护卫
Fine, Carol.
好吧 卡萝尔
Geez.
天啊
Thanks.
谢谢
So you lost contact with the drone.
你跟无人机失联了
What happened next?
然后呢
Hmm, well, I, uh, drove up to Malibu,
我开车去了马里布
and little did I know, I had a stowaway--
然后我才知道 我带了个偷渡客
this one. Oh! So cute.
就是它 真可爱
It's been years since I've seen a dog.
我好多年没见到狗了
Can I hold him?
我能抱抱它吗
I'm sorry, no.
抱歉 不行
Anyway, when I arrived,
总之 我到的时候
you were all gone, and then, Pat showed up.
你们都走了 然后帕特出现了
Oh, he was like a wounded animal.
他就像受伤的动物
Just a mangled mass of blood and pus, and it was...
浑身是血 到处流脓
Oh, wonderful!
好极了
I already have champagne, but thank you so much.
我已经喝了香槟 不过还是很谢谢你
Here you go.
喝吧
Slowly, I nursed Pat back to health.
我慢慢地照顾好了帕特
Some time went by, and our relationship turned more...
随着时间的推移 我们的关系变得更...
intimate.
亲密
Sponge bath after sponge bath,
一次一次擦身浴后
the lines blurred.
界限模糊起来
The sponge strayed.
我们在一起了
He was a very passionate and creative lover.
他是个富有激♥情♥和创造力的爱人
He drew our entire courtship on a pair of jeans.
他把我们的求爱过程画到了牛仔裤上
Isn't this romantic?
是不是很浪漫
That's me washing his body.
这是我在给他洗澡
There's our tongues.
这是我们的舌头
Looks like he loved you very much before you shot him.
看来在你射杀他前 他很爱你
I didn't think I could be any happier.
我当时真的很幸福
And then the rear admiral showed up.
然后海军少将出现了
First he was just a friend, but...
开始他只是我的朋友 但是
then the lines blurred,
然后界限模糊起来
tongues strayed.
我们在一起了
We became a sensual human centipede.
我们变成了性感人体蜈蚣
So, how'd you find us?
你们怎么找到我们的
Pat saw smoke coming from your camper,
帕特看到你们的房♥车冒烟
and somehow knew it was you,
他认定就是你们
and he flew into a rage,
于是他勃然大怒
and grabbed his gun. He said he wanted revenge.
一把拿起枪 他说他要报仇
So, we followed him.
所以我们就跟着他来了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表