剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
So you're sticking with this story?
你们还要编故事吗
Because it's literally what happened, Erica.
这是事实 艾瑞卡
Lit-er-ally.
事实
Well...
那...
Todd, are you okay?
陶德 你没事吧
I just feel like I'm being lied to. You know?
我感觉自己被骗了 知道吗
And it's really hurting my heart
这真的让我很伤心
because we're all in this together, guys.
因为我们是一家人
I mean, do you see this woman?
看到这个女人了吗
She's bringing a life into this world.
她要诞生一个生命到这个世界上
And she needed those supplies for herself and her baby.
她需要那些补给给自己和她的孩子
Now, you sure you're telling me the truth?
你们确定说实话了吗
We went to zero stores.
我们没有去商店
I just shot my guns.
我就打枪玩了
And I drank a tankload of wine.
我喝了好多酒
Now go on and get those supplies.
快去找补给
On our way.
马上去
We're so sorry.
很抱歉
Well, I think that worked pretty well.
好像很见效
You left the seven.
还有7号♥没倒
And half the three.
还有3号♥半
Want to help me pick up the spare?
想帮我把剩下的捡起来吗
You got this!
你可以的
You got this, bud! Here I come.
你可以的 兄弟 我来了
What? No! Hey! Gutter ball.
什么 不 分瓶
No, not cool.
不 不酷
Here I come!
我来了
Ah, you missed me. Missed me. No, no! Come on!
没打到我 没打到 不 拜托
You moved!
你动了
You turd-- ow!
你个该死...
Sir, I saw your last roll.
先生 我看到你最后一滚了
I just want to commend you. Thank you very much.
我想赞扬你 非常感谢
Absolutely. No... I appreciate it.
不客气 谢谢
All right, buddy, let's go. It's your turn.
好了 开始了 到你了
Will you please give me a moment?
能稍等一下吗
I am having a three-way, sir.
我在3P 先生
Uh-oh. No.
不
** Of the... *
*那些...
** Brave... *
*勇敢的...
Yeah.
好
Hey, uh, that was fun out there. Yeah.
刚才玩得很开心 对
Yeah. Um...
嗯
Whoa, you, uh... you got something on your nose.
你...鼻子上有东西
You got a little... Oh, really?
有点... 是吗
Yeah. Right there on the end.
是的 在尖上
I get it?
擦掉了吗
Yeah, now you got it. Okay. All right.
擦掉了 好
Have a good night. Night. Hey, Mike.
晚安 晚安 等等 麦克
Want to see something cool?
想看点好东西吗
I still can't believe I did this.
我还是不敢相信这是我的功劳
Well, I should get to bed.
我该睡觉了
Okay. Night, bud.
好 晚安 兄弟
So, you're still gonna go.
你还是要去
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
是的
What is it with you, Mike?
你到底怎么了 麦克
I mean, every time you show up in my life,
你每次出现在我的生命中
you can't wait to leave. Oh, that is not true.
都是迫不及待要离开 不是那样的
Oh, come on, admit it.
拜托 你就承认吧
You don't like me, and you never have. Okay, fine!
你不喜欢我 从来都不喜欢 好
Phil, you want the truth?
菲尔 你想知道真♥相♥吗
Oh, no, no! What gave you that idea?!
不不 你怎么这么想
It is hard for me to be around you.
我在你身边待不下去
Was that so hard to say? Huh? 'Cause I knew it all along!
说出来那么难吗 我一直都知道
I have never been good enough.
我一直都不够好
For you.
达不到你的标准
For Mom and Dad.
达不到爸妈的标准
You know, not smart enough, not successful enough.
不够聪明 不够成功
And even now that there are only 13 people left on this planet,
即使现在地球上只剩下13个人了
you would rather leave... than to have to watch
你还是宁愿离开...也不想
the embarrassment that is your brother.
看着你这个丢人的弟弟
No. No, it's not any of that at all.
不 不 根本不是那样
Oh, then what the hell is it?
那是什么
I'm jealous of you, Phil!
我嫉妒你 菲尔
I'm jealous.
我嫉妒你
I want what you have.
我想要你拥有的
You've got a wife, you know?
你有妻子
And kids. You have a family.
有孩子 有家庭
You have a real family.
你有真正的家庭
It's all I've ever wanted.
那是我梦寐以求的
What have I got? I-I've got a blob on a computer screen.
我有什么 我只有电脑屏幕上的一团东西
It's not people. I know that, you know that.
那不是人 我知道 你知道
Of course it's not people.
那当然不是人
But, damn, man, I got to find that out for myself, okay?
但是 我得去自己看看 好吗
Do you understand that? I have to go check it out, for me.
你明白吗 我得去看看 为了我自己
I'm leaving in the morning, all right?
我早上就走 好吗
And if you love me...
如果你爱我
just let me go.
就让我走
Now what?
又要怎样
Just wanted to wish you a safe trip.
只想祝你一路顺风
Thank you.
谢谢
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
Me.
我
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你一起去
But-but what...
但是...
what about Carol and the kids?
卡萝尔和孩子们怎么办
She said it's fine.
她说没问题
On one condition.
有一个条件
I love it.
我很喜欢
Oh... it's perfect.
很完美
The twins won't even know you're gone.
双胞胎肯定不会知道你走了
Ooh, a rattail.
鼠尾辫
Ah, yeah.
对
That's a sweet dream guarantee.
那样可以保证他们好好睡觉
Okay, I'll leave this.
我放下这个
Yeah, just leave it on the ground.
嗯 放在地上就行
Oh, Tandy.
坦迪
Give Mama a little taste.
给妈妈好好看看
Thanks, Care Bear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I suddenly realized
我突然意识到
this room would look really great in yellow.
这个房♥间刷成黄色会很棒
Someone told me it helps with memory.
有人告诉我黄色有助于记忆
I can't remember who.
我不记得是谁说的了
Well, don't get me wrong,
别误会
I really like yellow, but, uh...
我真的很喜欢黄色 不过
I had...
我...
a little epiphany.
有点顿悟了
Um, walls in yellow, trim in blue?
墙是黄色 边框是蓝色
Works for me.
我觉得行
You need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
Sure.
好啊
Sorry, had to grab some snacks for the road.
抱歉 我得带点零食路上吃
That's all right.
没事
Uh, I've got a lemonade here
我带了柠檬水
with your name on it if you get thirsty.
上面标了你的名字 你渴了可以喝
When did they start putting lemonade in fruit punch bottles?
柠檬水什么时候开始放到水果宾治瓶里了
Trust me, it's, uh, lemonade. Yeah.
相信我 这是柠檬水 真的
Nah, I'm good for now.
我现在不渴
All right.
好吧
Well, then I'll just enjoy it for right now.
那我先喝一点
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表