剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Anyway, this has been such a day.
今天真是太漫长了
So why don't we all get some sleep,
不如我们都去睡一觉
and we can pick this up in the morning.
明天早上再说这件事
It'll give you, uh,
这样你们能
time to process this and formulate some questions for me.
有些时间接受这件事 并想想要问我什么
And hey, I'm gonna have some questions for you.
我可是有问题要问你们的
It's a two-way street.
这也是双向的
This is a dialogue.
这是对话
Good people on both sides.
两边都一样
All right. Well, good night, guys.
好了 大家晚安
Lock your doors. Mean that.
锁好门 我是认真的
Come insies.
请进
Hey, Karl.
你好 卡尔
Uh... Now, I know you had mentioned Hhaving a chat in the morning,
我知道你之前说早上再说
but we think we might be able
但我觉得我们现在
to cobble a little time together right now,
可能就能抽出点时间
if you're up for it.
如果你准备好了的话
Sure thing, jelly bean.
当然了 小可爱
It's bugging you, isn't it?
你们真的很慌 对吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I realize it might be hard for you to drink in that thing,
我知道你可能会觉得用那个很难喝水
So I brought you this crazy--
所以我给你带了这个...
I mean, "Mentally abnormal" Straw.
我是说这根精神异常的吸管
Oh, nice.
太好了
Carol?
卡萝尔
I gotcha there. Sorry.
吓到你了 对不起
Oh, it's too soon. It's too soon. I'm sorry.
太快了 太快了 对不起
In all seriousness, though, you're gonna want to keep
谨慎起见 你们还是和我保持
a five-foot radius.
五英尺的距离
That's what I call the lunge zone.
我管这范围叫"突刺区"
Noted.
明白了
Okay, I know what you guys are thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
Is it a problem?
这算是个问题吗
Sure, yeah, big-time problem.
当然了 大问题
So, let's get into it.
那我们开始吧
D-do you want to kill us?
你想杀了我们吗
Do I want to kill you? Well...
我想杀了你们吗...
That's why I came back here.
所以我才会来
What the...?
什...
No, wait. It's a miscommunication.
不 等等 误会了
I came back because, guys,
我回来是因为 伙计们
I do want to kill you.
我是想杀了你们
Okay, you just said that. That's exactly What you just said.
你刚说过了 你刚就是这么说的
I'm sorry, um,
对不起
I left too long of a pause in there.
我中间停顿太久了
I do want to kill you, but...
我是想杀了你们 但是...
See, the pause works better there, after the "But."
看 在"但是"后面停顿就好多了
But... I wanted you to know that I wanted to kill you
但是...我希望你们能在我杀了你们之前
before I did kill you.
知道我想杀了你们
This making sense?
能理解吗
No. Not really.
不 不是很能
I've-I've battled a lot of demons in my life.
我的内心这辈子和很多恶魔做过斗争
But after spending all that time in prison,
但是在监狱度过一段时间后
I thought I had them beat.
我以为我已经击败了他们
And I'm finding out now that maybe I'm not as strong
我现在发现 也许我没有我
as I... I hoped I'd be.
所希望的那么坚强
So you don't want to kill us?
所以你不想杀了我们
I desperately don't want to kill you.
我非常不想杀了你们
But you might kill us anyway?
但你还是有可能杀了我们
I mean...
我是说...
Karl, could you give us one sec?
卡尔 能给我们一些时间吗
I think it's safe to say
我觉得我们可以说
we're way beyond the stocks on this one.
这次必须得采取特殊手段了
We have to kill him.
我们要杀了他
Melissa... No, no.
梅丽莎 不 不
We can't decide who lives or dies.
我们不能决定别人的生死
We're not J.K. Rowling.
我们又不是JK·罗琳
I-I got it.
我想到了
You know, when I was a kid, my dad caught me with a cigarette.
我小时候 爸爸发现我抽烟
He made me smoke the whole pack right in front of him.
他要我在他面前抽掉了整整一包烟
I say we take him back to the grave
我提议我们把他带到墓地
and make him eat that whole corpse in one sitting.
让他吃掉一整具尸体
We're trying to get rid of him, not cure him.
我们是想除掉他 不是治愈他
We have to kill him!
我们得杀了他
We're not murderers. No.
我们不是杀人犯 不
All we do is drive him out to the desert,
我们只要开车把他带到墓地
Tell him to check the tire, and just take off.
要他检查轮胎 然后就扔下他
Like you did to me, bud?
就像你对我一样吗 伙计
Uh, but didn't do to you, 'cause you're great.
但是没这样对你 因为你很棒棒
But, yeah. W-what I didn't do to Todd.
不过没错 就像我没对陶德做的那样
Guys, how many times do I have to say this?
各位 需要我说多少次
We have to kill him.
我们要杀了他
Melissa! No! No.
梅丽莎 不不
Look, we don't want to kill him.
我们不能杀他
Obviously, we don't want him around.
但是我们也不想让他在身边
I think I have a solution.
我有办法了
So, I said to him, "I already paid for a fill-up.
我跟他说 我已经付钱加满了
I'm paying for air, too?"
空气也要付钱吗
I mean, what's next?
然后呢
They're gonna package gravity, make me buy that?
要把重力打包让我买♥♥吗
Or vision?
或者买♥♥风景
You know, I can't open my eyes if I don't
如果我不付钱给石油公♥司♥
pay the oil companies?
我就不能睁眼了吗
You know, it's just, no. Enough is enough.
不行 够了
Well, here we are.
到了
Oh, can I finish the story?
能让我把故事说完吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
Okay. So, I just left. Right? I just drove off
好 然后我就走了 我开着
with a partially inflated tire.
瘪了一半轮胎的车走了
After a couple minutes, you know, I kind of cooled down.
几分钟后 我有点冷静下来了
I came back, right, to apologize.
我回去道歉
But Dane already finished his shift.
但是戴恩已经下班了
He was gone. No way.
他走了 不是吧
I come back the next day, right, with a cup of coffee for him.
我第二天又回去 还给他带了杯咖啡
I got it for free in the lobby at a hotel.
是一家酒店大厅里免费拿的
Regardless, he appreciated the gesture.
不过他还是很感谢我的行为
Right? Yeah.
是吧 嗯
And it just... it just shows you.
那会...显示出你这个人
I mean, think about that. It just shows you.
你想想 那就是会显示出你这个人
It shows all of us. Yeah.
那会显示出我们所有人
Worth the wait. Worth the wait.
值得等待 值得等待
So, uh, guess this is it.
看来就到此为止了
Yep.
对
We'll check in on you from time to time.
我们会经常来看看你的
Really?
真的吗
To see if you're dead.
来看看你是不是死了
Oh, yeah, of course.
好吧
Well... What do you say, you know?
你说呢
It's, uh... It's been a...
最近...
God, why is this so hard? You know? I don't know.
天啊 为什么这么难 不知道
Guys, you're doing the right thing.
两位 你们做的是对的
Go on! Go on! Git! Git!
进去吧 进去
Bye, Karl. Bye, bud.
再见 卡尔 再见 伙计
Uh, you want to give me a hand? Yeah.
要帮我一下吗 好
You know what I mean. Let's chain her up.
你明白我的意思 我们锁起来
Okay.
好
Well, that closes that chapter.
这一章算结束了
How'd it go?
怎么样
It's done.
搞定了
Where you headed off to?
你去哪里
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表