剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
In my experience, marriage has never been about love.
根据我的经验 婚姻从来不是因为爱
It's about doing what other people expect of you.
而是做别人希望你做的事
The first time I got married
我第一次结婚
is 'cause I thought I was pregnant.
是因为我以为我怀孕了
The second time was because I was pregnant.
第二次结婚是因为我确实怀孕了
And the third time
第三次结婚
was because a wife can't testify against a husband in court.
是因为妻子不能在法庭上针对丈夫作证
It's a long story. Now, I got Carol
说来话长了 可是现在
giving me a hard time every time I hang out with you and Dawn.
我跟你和多恩在一起 卡萝尔总是为难我
But for God's sakes, I don't want to marry you
但是 我真的不想因为卡萝尔让我结婚
just because Carol told me to.
我才想跟你结婚
I can do whatever the hell I want to do.
我自己想做什么就做什么
And right now...
而现在
...that is marrying you.
我想做的就是跟你结婚
Gail, is this really what you want?
盖尔 你真的想跟我结婚吗
More than anything in the whole, wide world.
想到无以复加
Then yes.
那我答应你
Ladies and gentlewomen, we are gathered here today
女士们 先女们 我们今天齐聚于此
to bring two souls together in holy matrimony.
见证两个灵魂的结合
I want to be clear: this is not a gay wedding.
我想说明 这不是同志婚礼
Because now, we're living in a world
因为现在 我们生活在一个
in which men and women don't exist.
男人和女人不存在的世界里
Which means gay doesn't, either.
所以同志也不存在了
So, this is just a regular wedding.
所以这只是普通婚礼
But it's still special.
但它仍然特殊
Because it's the hottest type of regular wedding,
因为这是普通婚礼中最热辣的那种
with two smoking hot people
有两个热辣的人
about to make a very public display of affection.
要公开秀恩爱了
I feel like Bill Clinton right now.
我感觉现在自己像比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
A simple man between two legendary Bushes.
一个简单的人 在两个传奇"布♥什♥"之间
One of them a little older.
其中一个年纪稍微大一点
Now, at a certain point,
现在这个时候
I'm gonna ask these two ladies to kiss.
我要请这两位女士接吻了
A display that once would have been considered
这种行为放在以前的电视上
"Too Hot for TV."
大家都会觉得太火♥辣♥
Uh, and, heck, I'll admit: I was part of the problem.
我得承认 我曾经是问题的一部分
I used to titter when I would watch Gail and Erica kiss.
我以前看到盖尔和艾瑞卡接吻时 会傻笑
But now, I just watch.
但现在 我就只是看着
How far we've come.
我们进步了太多
What a glorious couple.
真是一对神仙眷侣
What they lack in interconnecting parts,
虽然他们缺少内部联♥系♥的部件
they make up for in love.
但他们可以用爱弥补
As they scissor through the chains of ignorance...
随着他们披荆剪棘 冲破无知的枷锁....
Tandy.
坦迪
Strap on, it's gonna be a wild ride.
绑紧了 这将是一次狂野的骑行
Tandy! Tandy!
坦迪 坦迪
Just skip over anything about us being gay.
把说我们是同志的部分跳过吧
I couldn't have said it better.
我已经都说完了
Look, this is not just a marriage.
这不只是一场婚礼
This is the union of three souls:
更是三个灵魂的结合
Erica, Gail and Dawn.
艾瑞卡 盖尔和多恩
The three of you will form an unbreakable bond
你们三个人将形成一种坚不可摧的纽带
that nobody can penetrate.
坚不可摧
Bears repeating:
我重复一遍
this will be a union without penetration.
这是"坚不可摧"的结合
Well, here goes nothing, huh?
没话说啊
Do you, Gail Klosterwoman,
盖尔·科洛斯特女曼
take Erica to be your lawfully wedded wife?
你愿意让艾瑞卡成为你合法的妻子吗
I do.
我愿意
And do you, Erica...
你 艾瑞卡…
wait a minute.
等等
What's your last name?
你姓什么
Dundee.
邓迪
What?
什么
It's Dundee.
邓迪
Wait a minute...
慢着
So, you are from Australia, and your last name is Dundee?
你是澳大利亚人 你姓邓迪
Tandy, please.
坦迪 拜托
So, this-this whole time...
所以一直以来...
Tandy!
坦迪
Out of respect for your love, I will put a pin in this.
出于对你们爱的尊重 我先不说了
Okay.
好
So, do you, Erica Dundee--
你 艾瑞卡·邓迪
like Crocodile Dundee from the movie--
就像电影中的鳄鱼邓迪
take Gail Klosterwoman to be your...
愿意让盖尔·科洛斯特女曼成为你
"That's not a wife, this is a wife?"
"不是那种妻子 而是这种的妻子"吗
I do.
我愿意
Then, by the power invested in me,
那根据上帝赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you regular married.
我现在此宣布你们正式结婚
You may kiss as deep and hard as you want to.
你们可以尽管深情拥吻了
Now,
现在
to end decades of male oppression,
为了结束多年的男性压♥迫♥
and usher in a new era of gender equality,
开启性别平等的新时代
I will break through the symbolic glass ceiling
我将通过打碎这实际的玻璃天花板
by shattering this actual glass ceiling.
打破象征性的玻璃天花板
What the hell? No! No!
搞什么 不不
Go! Go! Tandy, Tandy...
快走 坦迪...
Huzzah.
万岁
Everyone, please gather 'round
各位 请上前
as Gail and Erica have their first dance.
盖尔和艾瑞卡要跳第一支舞了
Great.
很好
Now, the bride and bride
新娘和新娘
have chosen the song "At Last" by Etta James,
选择了《终于等到你》
which would have been pretty good,
这首歌♥是很不错
but I opted to pull an audible
不过我选择
in favor of a different song, uh,
唱另一首歌♥
an unambiguous celebration of the female spirit.
来明确歌♥颂女性精神
The sort of thing you'd find
就是你们可能会在
in the record collection of Miss Gloria Steinem.
格罗莉亚·斯坦纳姆的合集中找到的那种
Steinem?
斯坦纳姆
I hardly knew her.
我也不了解她
Without further ado,
废话少说
the first dance.
第一支舞
**Girls, girls, girls*
*女孩 女孩 女孩
**Long legs and burgundy lips*
*大长腿和大红唇
**Girls, girls, girls*
*女孩 女孩 女孩
**Dancin' down on the Sunset Strip*
*在日落大道翩翩起舞
**Girls, girls, girls*
*女孩 女孩 女孩
**Life-lasting friendships*
*一生的朋友啊
**Wonderful people*
*神奇的人
**Girls, girls, girls*
*女孩 女孩 女孩
**Lots of names like Jennifer... *
*很多像詹妮弗这种...
Hey, bud, why aren't you wearing the suit we picked out?
伙计 你为什么没穿我们选出来的衣服
I thought we were gonna dress up like twinsies.
我们不是要穿成兄弟的样子吗
I wore this instead.
我穿了这个
Yeah, well, I would've appreciated a little heads-up.
你提前说一声 我会很感激
I mean, I look like an idiot up there, bud.
我就像个傻子一样在那里
Okay.
好吧
Hey! Don't you walk away from me.
你不许走
I am talking to you, young man.
我在跟你说话 年轻人
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Uh, for my next number, I'm gonna...
下面我想...
I'd like to say something.
我想说几句
Mom, you're married.
妈 你结婚了
Who saw that coming?
真是没想到啊
You hated marriage, and yet, here we are.
你憎恨婚姻 可是你却结婚了
So, here's to Gail and Erica.
所以 敬盖尔和艾瑞卡
Now you can spend as much time as you want with your stepdaughter,
现在你可以尽情跟你的继女一起待着了
and none with Mike and Bezequille.
不用管麦克和巴泽葵尔
Well said, Carol.
说得好 卡萝尔
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表