剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
He's the last nine to 11-year-old boy.
他是最后一个9到11岁的小男孩
And that changes everything.
这改变了一切
Only if we let it.
那是因为我们
Look, Jasper is never gonna have a normal childhood.
听着 贾思博不会有正常的童年
Okay, he's never gonna go to school
他永远不会去念书
or play Little League
或者玩少年棒球
or-or have a crush on a girl he hasn't known since birth.
或者喜欢一个不是从她出生就认识的女孩
And yeah, he doesn't know what he's missing.
他不知道自己错过了什么
But we do.
但我们知道
And that's why we have to make sure we give him
所以我们要尽量
just a piece of the childhood that was taken from him.
把他缺失的童年给他
Maybe we can start with an apology.
或许我们可以从道歉开始
Jasper, we're so sorry...
贾思博 我们很抱歉...
Oh, farts.
糟了
Jasper!
贾思博
There he is!
他在这里
JK. Bad time.
开玩笑 时机不对
Come on.
拜托
Jasper! Jasper!
贾思博 贾思博
This is all my fault.
这都怪我
Don't say that, bud.
别这么说 伙计
No. The way I was acting was so off-brand.
不 我之前的行为太失控了
That wasn't me, and I should have known better.
那不是我 我应该清楚的
Bud, this isn't on you.
伙计 这不怪你
This is on me, right?
都怪我 好吗
As the de facto and basically facto leader of this group,
事实上 作为我们这群人的老大
I should've given you better advice.
我应该给你更好的建议
Right, you don't get mad at the sheep.
没错 不能生羊的气
Get mad at the shepherd.
要生就生牧羊人的气
Thanks, bud.
谢谢 伙计
Little friendship kiss?
来个友谊之吻
Of course.
当然
That's the stuff.
这就对了
Jasper!
贾思博
Jasper! Jasper!
贾思博 贾思博
Jasper!
贾思博
Jasper!
贾思博
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
This is all my fault.
都怪我
No, it's mine.
不 怪我
I totally lost my mind today.
我今天彻底疯了
Just kept imagining Dawn all alone, and...
一直想象多恩孤身一人 我...
I snapped.
我崩溃了
Motherhood makes you do some crazy stuff.
母性会让你做一些疯狂的事
I once punched a mom
我以前揍过一个母亲
'cause she asked if my kid's pants were from Mervyn's.
因为她问我孩子的裤子是不是默文百货的
She meant it as a compliment, but...
她本意是赞美 但是
it just set me off.
就是把我惹毛了
Full disclosure, they were.
他们是充分表露
Point is...
重点是
your kids are your life.
你的孩子就是你的命
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
You hear that?
你听到了吗
It must be Jasper.
肯定是贾思博
Yeah.
对
Well, it's definitely coming from in there.
肯定是那里面传出来的
We found him.
我们找到他了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表