剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
A funeral, Gail?
葬礼 盖尔
That's where you like to cruise for meat, huh?
那就是去勾搭人的地方吧
Tandy, what the hell are you talking about?
坦迪 你到底在说什么
I could ask you the same question, couldn't I?
应该是我来问你 不是吗
To think I used to look at you like a mother!
我竟然把你当妈妈
And then you started with the innuendo and the hand play.
可你却开始暗搓搓摸我的手
Tried to take us back to the moment where we first met.
想让我回到我们刚见面的时候
When the drinks were flowing
那时候花天酒地
and skinny-dipping was the topic of the day.
整天聊着裸泳
Well, I got the skinny for you, Gail.
我跟你说吧 盖尔
The dip you once knew is married.
你曾经认识的浪子结婚了
To your daughter!
娶了你女儿
And there's not gonna be any funny business between us
我们之间不会有什么了
'cause I haven't wanted to see you naked for a long time,
因为我已经很久不想看到你裸体了
and dreams don't count, okay?
梦里不算数 好吗
You can't control those, and I will not be held
人控制不了梦 所以我不会
responsible for... them, okay?
为此负责 好吗
And to think...
想到...
I called you G Spot
我叫你G点
when all along, I was staring right at a b-hole.
而一直以来 我看到的都是个B人
You're such an idiot.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You two have fun.
你们俩玩吧
Well, uh, I-if that's a threesome proposition,
我...如果你是建议玩3P
I will never accept without Carol's blessing!
那没有卡萝尔同意 我绝不会接受的
And I'm against you doing a twosome with each other,
我也反对你们2P
just to be clear!
先说清楚
Sounds to me like you misunderstood something.
我觉得你好像误会什么了
She'll get over it, Carol.
她会缓过来的 卡萝尔
They always do.
他们一向如此
Okay, so I've been doing a lot of thinking,
我最近考虑了很多
and I've come to a decision.
我决定了
I want you to have a baby.
我想让你有个孩子
What?
什么
You are always gonna want to have kids,
你一直想要孩子
and I never will, so,
而我不想
if we're gonna get past this, I'm going to have to compromise.
如果我们想过这道坎 那我得做出妥协
I-I don't know what to say!
我都不知道该说什么了
Well, it's a big decision,
这是个很重大的决定
so there's a lot of stuff for us to discuss.
所以我们有很多需要讨论的
What's to discuss, hon? Let's do this!
有什么好讨论的 直接来吧
Whoa, whoa, easy there. I'm not having a baby.
等等 我不要生孩子
You... you just said that... No, no, no, no, no, no.
你刚才说... 不不不
This is your deal, okay?
这是你说的好吗
I'm just gonna be the wife of a guy who has a kid.
我只想当有孩子的人的妻子
I mean, like you said earlier, I don't want to be the mom.
你之前也说了 我不想当妈妈
I just want to be the aunt.
我只想当阿姨
Okay, well, I... I'm-I'm confused.
好吧 我凌乱了
I mean, there's a...
这其中
serious biological impediment here, you know?
有重大的生物学障碍吧
Not necessarily.
那倒未必
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day.
非常感谢你花时间跟我们一起坐下
Yeah.
对
Um, the reason we are here is that we...
我们来找你是因为我们...
Well, we have a question for you.
我们有个问题问你
We have a question for you.
我们有个问题问你
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表