剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
and the son of a gun just got a leaner.
这混♥蛋♥终于有个靠脚的地方了
These two I found crammed into a floorboard together.
这两个我发现一起挤在地板下
And look at 'em now.
看看他们现在的样子
They're having a spirited arm wrestling session.
他们正在进行紧张的扳手腕大赛
Still anybody's game, but my money's on Matthew.
还是很焦灼 但我赌马修能赢
And, finally, we have Jamie.
最后这位是杰米
Found him as a disembodied head with his eyes gouged out.
我发现他的时候他的尸首分离 眼睛外凸
Look at him now.
看看他现在的样子
He's got his body back, and he's sliding down a frickin' rainbow.
他找回了自己的身体 还在彩虹上翱翔呢
Todd, can you just cut the crap
陶德 你能不能别说废话了
and tell us why we're standing in the middle
告诉我们为什么让我们来看
of this Romanian horror film?
这部罗马尼亚恐怖片
Okay. Just, uh, follow me.
好吧 跟我来吧
Okay, let's just find a boy and a girl and then
找一只公的一只母的
we got ourselves a goat starter kit and we can go, all right?
这样就有一对山羊祖宗 我们就走吧
Okay, I got a girl right here.
我找到了一只母的
But I can't find one with a penis.
但我找不到有丁丁的
Have you seen a penis?
你看到有丁丁的了吗
No, I'm not seeing any penises over here.
不 我一个丁丁都没看到
Oh, is that... The one behind you--
那...你后面那只
is that a penis strapped on that one?
后面挂的那个是丁丁吗
Oh! Oh, yeah, yeah! Right there.
没错 找到了
Oh, no, no, no, not a penis.
不不不 不是丁丁
It's a little clump of goat poop.
只是一点点羊粪
You know, it's really weird to me.
我倒是觉得奇怪了
I thought you'd be really good at finding penises,
我以为你肯定很擅长找丁丁
since you have to search for yours every time you take a leak.
因为你自己每次尿尿的时候估计都得找很久
Ha-ha! Very funny. I'll have you know
真好笑 我要让你知道
it's only slightly below below-average.
只是比普通的小一点点
My doctor even said
我的医生甚至说
that, in some countries, my size wouldn't even be considered
在有些国家 我这个尺寸不算是
a medical issue, so...
什么病
I guess that's why you sit down to pee, huh?
所以你才坐着尿尿吧
I do that out of comfort, Mike, not out of biological necessity.
因为那样尿舒服 麦克 不是因为生理原因
Calm down. I'm just pushing your button.
冷静点 我只是在激你发火
Yeah, well, I got a button for you to push.
没错 我有鸡给你激
Yeah, I hear it's the size of a button.
我听说可小了
You want to see it? Yeah, I do.
你想看看吧 我想看
You want to see it? Let me see it.
你想看吗 让我看看
Do you want to see it? Let's go. Come on.
你想看吗 来啊 看看
Yes on the seeing it? Yes.
真的想看吧 没错
Okay, maybe, uh, a little later.
好吧 可能还是等会吧
You know, wh-when the... sun comes out a little more.
你懂的 等...等太阳再出来点
I don't know, it's pretty bright, man.
我不知道 现在挺亮的
Okay. Yeah. No, no, no, right now's great.
好吧 不不不 现在很不错
Yeah. Right now works for me. Give me one second.
没错 我觉得现在不错 等一下
All right. There you go.
好啊 来吧
Oh, there's a penis.
那有个丁丁
Oh, right here? Boom. Yeah, right?
这吗 没错 对吧
Guy's... There it is.
就...在那边
Just grab him. He heard us. Okay. Right here, right here.
快抓住他 他听到我们了 好 来 来
Okay. This is the penis one right here.
好 这就是有丁丁的那只
I know, I know, I know. Goat penis, goat penis.
我知道我知道 山羊丁丁 山羊丁丁
Grab it. Come on.
抓住它 来
Oh, my God.
天啊
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
There's got to be millions of dollars here.
这肯定得有好几千万美元
Yeah. Dollars, pesos, euros, yen.
对 美元 比索 欧元 日元
And there's five times more down the hallway.
走廊里还有这些的五倍多
Whatever small business
这些屋主
these homeowners were running was pretty lucrative.
做的生意真赚钱
Is that what I think it is?
那是我想的那种东西吗
Yep. Pure yayo.
对 纯的
Good stuff. Bolivian.
好东西 玻利维亚人的
18 bills, farm. 30K, street.
纯天然 街头价格三万
She will take you for a ride, let you walk on the wind,
她会让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 冲上云霄
then drop you like a bad trust fall.
然后把你重重摔下
Why do you know so much about this?
你怎么知道这些的
Well, let's just say that the '80s and Gail Klosterman
这么说吧 80年代和我盖尔
had a love-love relationship.
有种亲密关系
Oh, my God.
天啊
Looks almost like the fake grenade paperweight
看起来就跟书房♥里那种
in the lounge.
假手雷镇纸一样
Okay, so you're gonna turn right just up ahead.
好 前面右拐
About, um, 50 yards.
大概50码
Gotcha. Turning right.
明白 右拐
Okay, now veer left and then just head straight.
好 现在左拐 然后往前
Veering to the left.
左拐
Veer completed.
左拐完成
Heading straight in progress.
正在往前
And, uh, you should be coming up to a hill, yeah?
你应该会遇到一座山 对吧
Yeah. Got eyes on the hill.
是的 看到山了
Great. Okay, so I-it's just gonna be over this ridge.
好极了 好 我...过了山脊就是了
Right-right in the valley there.
就在那边的山谷里
Oh, hey, a-and go slow, Phil.
慢点 菲尔
All right? W-We don't want to freak anybody out.
好吗 别把人吓跑了
Going a friendly, nonaggressive,
我正在以友好而无害的
"Nice to meet you" 18 miles an hour.
"很高兴见到你"18英里每小时前进
Good, good, good.
好好好
Just a little further.
再往前一点
Just about another 50 yards.
还有大概50码
Thirty.
Twenty.
Just a little further.
再往前一点
And... stop. Stop.
好了 停 停
Sorry, bud.
抱歉 伙计
I know how important this was to you.
我知道这对你有多重要
Maybe it was the goats. No.
可能画面中就是山羊 不
No. It was right here when we pulled up.
不 我们停车的时候东西就在这里
Maybe there's time delays.
可能画面有延迟
It doesn't work that way.
不是那样的
We should pobably head back.
我们该回去了
Sure they are waiting for us.
他们肯定在等我们
No one's waiting for me.
没人在等我
Can you give me a second?
能让我静一静吗
Yeah, yeah.
好好
How can we tell if it's real?
怎么知道这是不是真的
Okay, everybody just be very still, okay?
好了 大家不要乱动
I mean, the-the key to grenade safety is...
手雷安全的关键是
not to explode it, so...
不去引爆它 所以...
Todd, stop, stop, stop. Dude, dude!
陶德 放下 哥们 搞什么
You don't pick it up like that.
不能那样拿
I thought the ring was the handle.
我还以为那个环是把手
That's the jobbie that explodes it, you dolt.
那是引爆装置 笨蛋
You know what, I'll do it.
算了 我来吧
Does that feel real?
感觉像真的吗
Uh, there's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法知道了
Oh, my God!
天啊
Feels like it was real.
感觉是真的
Well, as long as we don't ever go near that room,
我们只要不接近那个房♥间
we should be good.
应该就没事
And there's no way they can, like--
他们不可能...
I don't know-- activate themselves or...
怎么说呢 自己引爆自己或者...
No. As long as we don't pull those pins out,
对 只要我们不拔出引爆器
we should be fine.
应该就没事
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
对对 好
Sh-Should be fine.
应该没事
You know what, maybe we should just do a tiny sweep
要不我们还是把房♥子其它地方
of the rest of the house, just in case.
都检查一遍吧 以防万一
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Just in case.
对 对 以防万一
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表