剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, now, normally I wouldn't peek, okay.
好吧 一般我不会偷看
Because that's cheating. Oh... oh, okay.
否则就是作弊 好了
But since this is more of a tutorial... Tandy!
但鉴于我是在教你 坦迪
Tell me you did not just spray glass shards
你竟然把玻璃渣渣
all over the ground.
弄得到处都是
I'm baby-proofing, and you are doing the reverse!
我在保护宝宝 你却做相反的事
You're... foorpybab-ing!
你在...碍事添乱
I am not, Carol, and I take offense at that!
我没有 卡萝尔 你这也太过分了
Okay, if anything, I'm doing the reverse of foorpybab-ing...
我明明是在做跟碍事添乱相反的事
I'm, uh... babbyproffing.
我在...护宝宝护
Don't worry, I'll do it myself.
行了 我自己动手
Look, but you... there's nothing left to do.
但你...没什么可做的了啊
We have to be ready for everything!
我们必须做好一切准备
We don't know what's gonna happen in the future.
我们又不知道将来会发生什么
So some things we're just gonna have to take as they come.
兵来将挡 水来土掩就行了
But I'm sure that in the moment we'll come up with a solution.
到时候我们肯定会想到办法的
We always do.
一向如此
Do we? Here, I'll show you.
是吗 我给你展示
Oh, quick, there's a tsunami!
快 来海啸了
What do we do? Easy, get to higher ground.
该怎么办 放松 去高处
Oh, good God, a hurricane!
天啊 来飓风了
Sandbag moat.
堆沙包
Oh, no, a hail storm the size of doughnut holes!
不好 下冰雹了 跟甜甜圈孔一样大的冰雹
Cotton-lined football helmet.
戴好橄榄球头盔
Tandy... Carol, my point is
坦迪 卡萝尔 我的重点是
we can handle anything that comes our way.
任何事我们都能解决
That is not true, and you know it.
不是的 你知道
Okay, flash floods. Paper towel truck.
山洪暴发 纸巾卡车
Sinkhole, pogo stick. Alien abduction, heavy shoes.
落水洞 蹦蹦跷 外星人绑♥架♥ 重鞋子
Those aren't the things about which I'm worried!
我担心的不是那些东西
Then what the hell are you worried about?
那你到底在担心什么
The virus, Tandy!
病毒 坦迪
The virus.
病毒
What are we gonna do if our baby gets the virus?
如果我们的孩子感染病毒 我们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But if that happens,
但如果那样
none of this matters.
这一切都不重要了
I know.
我知道
So, wh-why are you doing it?
那你为什么还这样做
Because it's the only thing I can do.
因为我就只能做这些
Won't be long.
不会太久
You're scared.
你们很害怕
Yes.
是
There's an old story
有个老故事
about a Chinese farmer who buys a horse.
讲的是一个中国农民买♥♥了一匹马
A short while later, the horse runs away.
一会儿那匹马就跑了
His neighbor says, "Oh, that's bad news."
他的邻居说 "真糟糕"
The farmer responds,
那个农民说
"Good news, bad news, who can say?"
"谁知道是福是祸"
Three days later, the horse returns,
三天后那匹马回来了
and with it, a herd of wild horses.
并且带回来一群野马
His neighbor, seeing his good fortune,
他的邻居看到后
congratulates him on the good news.
恭喜他遇到这种好事
The farmer responds, "Good news, bad news, who can say?"
那个农民又说 "谁知道是福是祸"
The farmer gifts one of the horses to his son.
农民把其中一匹马给了他儿子
His son rides it, only to be thrown from its back,
他儿子骑马的时候从马背上掉下来
badly breaking his leg.
把腿摔断了
"That's bad news," Says the neighbor.
"真糟糕" 邻居说
The farmer replies,
那个农民回答
"Good news, bad news, who can say?"
"谁知道是福是祸"
Days later, the emperor summons every able-bodied young man
数天后 皇帝让每个健全的年轻人
to fight in the war.
都去参军打仗
The farmer's son is spared.
那个农民的儿子幸免了
What good news.
真是好事
Good news, bad news, who can say?
谁知道是福是祸
It all depends where the story ends.
结果取决于故事在哪里结束
And that is the only thing in life we can predict.
这也是我们生活中唯一能预测的事
The only thing we truly know.
我们唯一真正知道的事
Everybody's story ends the same way.
就是每个人的结局都一样
Death.
死亡
You thought my story was going to end today.
你觉得我的故事今天要结束了
Good news, you might say.
你可能觉得是好事
But is there bad news around the corner?
但是就没有随之而来的坏事吗
Who can say?
谁又知道呢
No, Pancho. What are you doing?
不 巴丘 你这是干什么
It was you? You are the snake?
是你 内鬼是你
I thought you knew.
我还以为你知道
You were going to let me hit the pinata.
你刚才让我打彩罐
The bomb is not in the pinata.
炸♥弹♥不在彩罐里
Then where is it?
那在哪里
Who can say?
谁知道呢
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表