剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
And it made me realize
它让我意识到
I've been chasing after something that doesn't exist.
我一直在追逐根本不存在的东西
We all have.
我们都是
What are you saying?
什么意思
He's saying he wants to live here.
他说想住在这里
Are you high?
你嗨了吗
Yeah, Gail, I am high.
是的 盖尔 我嗨了
Okay, high on fresh food and clean water.
因为新鲜食物和干净的水嗨了
I mean, this place has
这里有我们
everything we need to make a life.
好好生活需要的一切
You know, fertile soil and natural irrigation,
肥沃的土壤和自然灌溉
fields for the goats, you name it.
养山羊的地方 拥有尽有
But it's in the middle of nowhere.
但这里前不着村后不着店
Oh, so you think that Cancun is gonna be better?
你觉得坎昆会好一点吗
'Cause I can tell you exactly what we're gonna find there.
我能明确告诉你那里有什么
Beaches littered with dead bodies,
充满尸体的沙滩
stores picked clean of all the supplies.
满是补给品的商店
We'll show up, find a fancy place to live;
我们会去找个豪华的地方住
then, after six months, we'll just leave it
然后 六个月后我们离开
for another place that's exactly like it.
再去另一个差不多的地方
Where does it end?
哪里是尽头
Look, there's literally an expiration date
我们的生活方式肯定
on the way we've been living,
有过期的那天
and that date has passed.
而那一天已经过去了
So, look, if you guys want to go to Cancun
所以如果你们想去坎昆
and raise our kids on expired pie shells
用过期的派饼和芒果酱
and mango chutney, hey, I'll go along with it.
养育我们的孩子 那我跟你们去
But I happen to think there's something better out there.
不过我刚好觉得有个更好的地方
And it's right here.
就是这里
Well, Tandy, you know my answer.
坦迪 你知道我的答案
I'm with you.
我跟你一起
Us, too, bud.
我们也是
Maybe it's time we all grow up.
我们是时候长大了
Tapachula, baby!
塔帕丘拉我们来了
Carol, this is actually delicis.
卡萝尔 真的挺好吃
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
You know, you wouldn't think goat hair would make
你肯定不会觉得山羊毛
a good barbecue rub,
是很好的烧烤毛刷
but it always surprises.
不过生活处处有惊喜
Hey, uh, Mike.
麦克
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你说几句话吗
What's up?
怎么了
This.
这个
I already, uh, disconnected the train,
我已经把火车解开了
so, uh, you can leave whenever you want.
所以你随时可以离开
What?
什么
You're not gonna be happy here. Not yet.
你在这里不会开心的 目前还不会
You have to go and see what's out there.
你得去看看外面的世界
Wh... Are you sure?
你确定吗
There you go, guys.
进去吧 伙计们
So, this is it.
就这样了
For now.
暂时如此
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
This is yours now.
这是你的了
No.
不
Turn around.
转身
Turn around. Yeah.
转身 对
Whenever you feel lonely, give that thing a tug,
你感到孤独的时候 就拉一下
and you'll know I'm with you.
那样你就知道我与你同在了
Now I feel bad, you know.
我都过意不去了
I-I didn't get you anything.
我没给你准备东西
Oh, no, that's fine.
没事
Oh, you know what?
知道吗
Here. A few armpit hairs.
给你几根腋毛
I know it's not much, but...
虽然不算什么 不过
I love it.
我很喜欢
I hope you find what you're looking for.
希望你找到自己在找的
Yeah, I do, too.
我也希望如此
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Yeah.
对
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Come here.
过来
Your rattail.
你的鼠尾辫
It's gone.
没有了
But the rat remains.
但是老鼠还在
He'll cherish it.
他会珍惜的
So, gals, ready to do this thing?
伙计们 准备好了吗
Yeah! Tandy!
好了 坦迪
Then let's make like a tree and put some roots down.
那我们就像树一样在这里扎根吧
Oh, I'm so jazzed.
我好高兴
It just feels so right.
感觉太对了
I mean, we did it. We really did it. Yeah.
我们做到了 真的做到了 是啊
Uh, guys...
伙计们
I mean, sure, you know,
确实
we took a few detours along the way,
我们走了一些弯路
but we learned from our mistakes and, you know,
不过我们吸取教训了
we figured it all out.
我们都想明白了
Uh, guys... you better come here.
伙计们 最好过来一下
It's just so friggin' exciting.
真的太让人激动了
For the first time ever--
我第一次...
and hell, even before the virus--
即使在病毒肆虐前...
it just finally feels like things are gonna be okay.
我终于感觉一切都会好了
Tandy?
坦迪
I think you need to see this.
你需要看看这个
Sure, Care Bear.
好的 亲爱的
It's just so exciting.
真是太让人激动了
I mean, there's just something peaceful
这里让人觉得很宁静
about being in the place where you know you're gonna...
尤其是你知道自己最后要...
die.
死在这里
Oh, farts.
糟了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表