剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
into some kind of human pin cushion.
变成人肉针包的
And what are you proposing, Dr. Pepper?
那你说怎么办 大神医
You still want to stick hot sauce up her holler?
你还想给她灌辣酱吗
That was on a list, Gail! A list!
那是列表上有的 盖尔 列表上
Oh, my God, you're so clueless!
天啊 你真是不可理喻
Oh, how dare you! How dare you!
岂有此理 岂有此理
How dare I. How dare I what?
我岂有此理 我怎么岂有此理了
How dare I try to save the life of your wife and unborn child?
难道我要救你妻子和未出世的孩子有错吗
Oh, look at you, strutting around with all the answers
看看你 一副什么都知道的样子
like some kind of all-the-answers peacock!
好像什么无所不知的孔雀一样
You know what? You should get down on your bony,
知道吗 你应该跪下
little knees -and thank the Lord above that I am here!
感谢上帝我在这里
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh, thank God for Gail!
是 是 感谢上帝 有盖尔在
Right. Thank God! What would I do without her?
对 感谢上帝 没有她我可怎么办
That's right. You know why? Why?
没错 你知道为什么吗 为什么
'Cause I'm the only shot you got right now, dummy.
因为我现在是你唯一的机会了 蠢货
You think so? I know so.
你这么想吗 没错
You think so?
你这么想吗
Yeah. And, Carol, you ought to shut your mouth
是 卡萝尔 你要闭上嘴
and open your legs and let me break that water.
张开腿 让我戳破你的羊水
You hear me?
听到了吗
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol?
卡萝尔
Did someone order a double cheeseburger?
有人点了双份芝士汉堡吗
Carol, I feel like I owe you an apology.
卡萝尔 我觉得应该向你道歉
Mom, come meet your second granddaughter.
妈妈 来见见你第二个外孙女
Hey, little one.
你好 小家伙
Wait. In all the craziness, we never picked a name.
慢着 我们光顾着吵了 还没有取名字
Oh, I got you covered.
我搞定了
You both know I'm a very gifted namer.
你们都知道我很擅长取名字
And I thought of the perfect name for our daughter.
我给我们的女儿想到了一个完美的名字
Mike.
麦克
Here we go.
来
Hey, Mike. I'm your dad.
麦克 我是你♥爸♥爸
You know, normally Mike is a guy's name.
一般情况下 麦克是个男孩名
And kids might give you a little flack for it,
其他小朋友会因为这个取笑你
but, uh, Mike was my brother's name.
但是麦克是我兄弟的名字
And if you knew him,
如果你认识他
I'm sure you wouldn't mind.
那你肯定不会介意
So, another painless birth, huh?
又是无痛生产吗
Would you believe it was even easier than the first one?
你信吗 比第一次还容易
And this time, I definitely orgasmed.
这次我绝对高♥潮♥了
Didn't I? Didn't I?
是不是 是不是
Date night time. Let's hit it.
约会之夜时间 我们走吧
Oh, are you guys taking Dawn on your date night?
你们要带多恩去约会之夜吗
Well, Tandy and Carol have their hands full, and you're...
坦迪和卡萝尔都忙着 你又...
you know.
你懂的
How about Todd?
陶德呢
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, unless you're planning on hitting the slopes.
真的 除非你打算去吸毒
He's been doing a lot of cocaine.
他一直在吸可♥卡♥因♥
Look, it was baby powder, guys.
是婴儿爽身粉 各位
That's what people say, yeah.
大家都这么说
But yeah, I'd love to. I'm...
但是我很愿意 我...
Are you-you sure?
你确定吗
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好
Well, that settles it.
那就这么定了
I'll see you guys later.
晚点见
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye, Dawn.
拜拜 多恩
Yes.
好
Peekaboo.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
躲猫猫
** Closure, closure, closure, closure, closure *
*了结 了结 了结
** You three are the most important things in my life *
*你们三个是我人生中最重要
Yeah.
对
* Closure, closure * Peekaboo!
*了结 了结* 躲猫猫
* Closure, closure, closure * Peekaboo!
*了结 了结 了结* 躲猫猫
** I couldn't be *
*我不能
** Any happier *
*更开心了
** Fart, fart, fart *
*放屁 放屁 放屁
** Fart, fart, fart. *
*放屁 放屁 放屁
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表