剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Catch you on the flippety, catch you on the flippety,
抓到你 抓到你
catch you on the flippety,
抓到你
catch you on the flippety, catch you on the flippety.
抓到你 抓到你
A little inside joke with us. Love it.
我们两个人的笑话 喜欢
I love inside jokes.
我喜欢这种笑话
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Guess around I'll be seeing you.
那就先再见了
Yeah, because we had-- we went from here to here.
因为我们...我们从这里到了这里
Okay, okay.
好 好
What's the holdup? No holdup.
怎么停了 没停
Just charting it up. Look, I don't
只是在看地图 我不想
want to talk out of turn, but that Pamela is a real "B,"
乱说话 不过那个帕梅拉真是个贱婊
minus the stinger, plus the itch.
贱♥人♥的贱 婊♥子♥的婊
Not only did she take the big room,
她不仅占走了大房♥间
she's all over my husband.
而且老盯着我丈夫
She laughs at all of his jokes.
他说的笑话她每个都笑
And let's face it, he's no Garrison Keillor.
我们都清楚 他根本不是幽默大♥师♥
She sucks.
她烦死人了
I'm pretty sure she's the one burning through
我觉得肯定是也她在
our supplies, too.
浪费我们的补给
Uh, you think?
你说呢
There we go.
好了
Jeremy, are you wearing sunscreen?
杰里米 你擦防晒霜了吗
Told you a million times that sunscreen's very important.
跟你说过无数遍 擦防晒很重要
There you are.
过来
Little rascal. Too late.
小坏蛋 太晚了
That settles it. As soon as we hit dry land,
就这样 只要到陆地
we cut Pamela loose.
我们就甩掉帕梅拉
Amen to that.
祝好运
Fine with me.
我没问题
Don't you worry.
放心
Your mama will fix this.
妈妈会处理好
Mama fixes everything.
妈妈会处理好一切
Man, I can't wait till we get to Zihuatanejo.
真是迫不及待到达芝华塔尼欧了
Hey, Gail.
盖尔
How much longer?
还要多久
Well, if this wind holds,
如果一直是这种风
I would give it...
我觉得大概
four or maybe five nautical hours.
还需要四五个海时
You can tell the wind inside?
你在里面就知道风吗
Todd, my family has a rich history
陶德 我们家在边喝酒
of boating while intoxicated.
边开船方面 历史悠久
I think I know what I'm doing.
我有数
Um, where's my breast milk?
我的母乳呢
White Russians, anyone?
白俄♥罗♥斯♥人鸡尾酒 有人喝吗
Come on, we're on a cruise.
拜托 我们是在坐游船
Take the edge off. Enjoy.
大家放松一下 尽情享用
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's my breast milk.
那是我的母乳
Who steals from a baby?
什么人跟孩子抢吃的
Well, it wasn't labeled.
上面又没贴标
It wasn't in a breast.
也没在乳♥房♥♥里
Tandy seems to like it.
坦迪好像很喜欢
Mmm. Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
That was the breast White Russian I've ever had.
这是我喝过的最好喝的白俄♥罗♥斯♥人鸡尾酒
My compliments to the chef.
大厨太厉害了
Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick.
我要吐了
Land!
陆地
Land!
陆地
We did it! Oh, my God.
我们到了 天啊
We did it!
我们到了
What? I don't get it. What's the big deal?
为什么这么激动 有什么大不了
Haven't we been following land the whole time?
我们不是一直都在沿陆地走吗
Yeah and why is Mexico an island?
对 为什么墨西哥是一个岛
Um, okay, y'all.
好了 各位
There's kind of a good news/bad news
我们有个好消息
type of situation here.
也有个坏消息
The good news is we found land.
好消息是我们找到陆地了
And Melissa will be fielding the bad news.
梅丽莎来告诉大家坏消息
All right? Take it away, hon.
好吗 你来 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, we're lost.
我们迷路了
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 开什么玩笑
How'd that happen?
怎么可能
Well, when we dropped anchor last night,
我们昨晚抛锚时
something went wrong,
出了点问题
and, um, we drifted out to sea.
所以我们飘向了海洋
Geez. And rather than get your panties
天啊 我们没有
in a collective bunch, we just decided to lie
告诉你们所有人 而是决定说谎
and tell you we knew where we were.
告诉大家我们知道我们在哪里
Are you out of your minds? Cheese and rice.
你们疯了吗 我的天啊
She was on anchor duty.
是她负责下锚的
And she was drinking like a fish.
她喝得烂醉如泥
It's my honeymoon.
这是我的蜜月
Well, what do we do now? W-We're out here
那怎么办 我们现在
in the middle of nowhere and we're running out of supplies.
在一个荒无人烟的地方 而且补给快用完了
Yeah, 'cause of someone.
对 都怪某个人
Maybe there's some supplies on the island.
可能岛上有补给
Fresh water, coconuts.
淡水 椰子
Ooh, a coconut breast milk smoothie
椰子母乳奶昔
would be next level.
肯定会更好喝
Uh, for Dawn, not for me.
是给多恩 不是给我
Virgin-- the drink, not Dawn.
不加酒精[处子] 我说喝的 不是多恩
Well, I presume she's a virgin as well.
她应该也是处子吧
Gross! Gross! Ew!
恶不恶心 恶心
Geez, man. Oh, God. You know what?
天啊 天 知道吗
I-I just want to get off this boat.
我只想下船
I don't care what the reason is.
我不管原因是什么
Okay, then it's settled.
好 那就这么定了
We're going to the island.
我们去岛上
Good. 'Cause it's starting to feel
好 毕竟我们船上
a little crowded on this boat.
开始有点挤了
Get ready for half an hour
准备听坦迪
of Tandy making jokes about his dinghy.
说半个小时的小艇笑话吧
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Hey, Gail,
等等 盖尔
Guess what you're sitting on right now, huh?
你猜你现在坐在什么上
Uh, Tandy, could I ask you something?
坦迪 我能问你件事吗
Let that marinate.
就泡着吧
Uh, trust me, it'll be worth it.
相信我 值得的
Yeah, go ahead, Pamela.
问吧 帕梅拉
Do you ever feel like you need to do something
你有没有遇到过一种情况 就是
even though if you did it, everyone would hate you?
你需要做一件事 但你做了之后大家都会恨你
Hey, literally, all the time.
说真的 我一直都是这样
What do you do?
那你会怎么做
Well, I'll tell you what I do.
我来告诉你
Caution. Wind.
小心 随风而去
Thanks, Tandy.
谢谢 坦迪
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
You know what? I just painted my nails.
我刚涂了指甲
Would you do me a favor and untie that rope so I can get in?
你能帮我把绳子解开 让我进去吗
Un-tie to stop me.
解开阻止我
Gail, Gail. Gail.
盖尔 盖尔 盖尔
Gail. Gail.
盖尔 盖尔
It's my dinghy.
是我的小艇
So, how do we make this thing move?
怎么让这个东西动起来
We row. Oh, that's fun.
划 好玩
Okay.
好
Hey, I think you accidentally hit me.
你好像不小心打到我了
Sorry.
抱歉
God. Ow.
天啊
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表